Red Dead Redemption 2 Gameplay Video #2

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    The second gameplay reveal for Red Dead Redemption 2 turns its focus to a number of the game's side activities, including heists, fishing, and much more. Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of outl...

Red Dead Redemption 2 Gameplay Video #2

2. Moonbogg

Moonbogg Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti@2.1GHz
    Not coming to PC so I wrote this one off my list, of course. No longer interested.

eGGroLLiO likes this.
  3. Backstabak

Backstabak Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Rx 5700xt
    You can easily play it on PC, even the first part. Just buy the PS Now for a month, and stream it to PC. I think they even have a free trial for a week. Although you need to have a controller.

4. Zooke

Zooke Master Guru

GPU:
    3090FE + EK Block
    GTA 5 on PC came a long time after the console releases and I believe Rockstar did very well on sales with that policy, so I guess we will have to wait till next Christmas before we get to play. A long wait but I'm definitely looking forward to this one.

The trailer talks about actions having consequences and npc's reacting accordingly, for me this is the way these open world games should be heading.
    I dream of a game where choices really are your own and your adventure plays out in a pure consequence driven nature. I suppose Westworld is the sort of model, developers have to completely let go of the idea of controlling a players destiny.
    We are on that road, and we will get there one day. One step at a time.

5. Mysteryboi

Mysteryboi Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX TITAN SC
    No PC = No from me

eGGroLLiO likes this.
  6. drac

drac Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3080 Ti
    I don't get why this is not on PC, being that the platform is actually more popular than consoles now, makes no sense. :eek::mad:

eGGroLLiO likes this.
  7. joshk

joshk Active Member

GPU:
    Asus Tuf 4090
    WTF, where is gameplay? Cut scene, cut scene, qte, cutscene, cutscene , qte? Cutscene crapfest not open world gameplay trailer:(

8. Dimitrios1983

Dimitrios1983 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX580
    Are developers getting lazy? The PC and gaming consoles are based on almost the same hardware. Great so I gotta buy an Xbox with a keyboard & mouse to play this game?

9. Steppzor

Steppzor Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 Ventus OC
    It was highly successful for them to release the game on two console platforms and PC with 1 year appart from each release with GTAV so it's safe to say it's going to happen this time around also.

10. JiveTurkey

JiveTurkey Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus 3090
    I will only buy if it fully smothers compelling complicated history by shoehorning in the topics of today's cable news channels.