PowerColor Launches RX Vega Nano

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 11, 2018.

1. hyp36rmax

hyp36rmax Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080TI FTW
    Is this a global release? This came out over the summer albeit it seemed like a limited release or that sought after.

I have mine mounted inside a Dr. Saber Sentry. Don't mind the blower fan, I was testing a few things. (Doesn't work great in that orientation) :D

Alphacool seems to have released a short PCB waterblock though

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    that is one small card, but blower style meh?

and AIO design cpu/gpu/memory package would never work with out major redesign of how mobo works, even then it would make have different gpu/cpu and diffrent memory size more complicated, Though I wouldnt mind the power of high end pc in packages of a something smaller then ps3 providing it dont melt

3. hyp36rmax

hyp36rmax Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080TI FTW
    It's not a blower style at all. It has a single fan blowing air out of both sides of the GPU. I used a PCIE blower to help push the air out of the rear. This was not successful at all, in fact it was hotter recycling the air in that chamber increasing the overall internal ambient.

In my configuration setting the Dr. Saber Sentry chassis horizontal actually minimizes performance and air circulation. A blower style GPU would be recommended in this use case.

4. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    looks like blower and most blower blow heat out the back of the card where connects are weather this one is doing from connection said and other side it still blower in my eyes. which mean loud jet engine, last time i seen blower style setting that was worth damn and was quiet and keep the card cool was back when I had my 6800gt with blower style aftermarket setup from arctic cooling

blower style are recommend from some types set up yes, but never seen setup there it was like jet engine