Google employee lost unannounced Pixel 3 in taxi

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Yakk

Yakk Guest

GPU:
    Graphics card
    U.S. import tariffs from China in effect? :eek:

2. D3M1G0D

D3M1G0D Guest

GPU:
    2 x GeForce 1080 Ti
    That's one of the reasons I respect Samsung - they are one of the only companies not copying the notch (which is kind of ironic, since Samsung is notorious for copying Apple). I really hope all these notch copycat phones fail.

3. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    Are we seeing the same thing? The notch makes it look like it has less surface area covered by a screen even though it is more. Not to mention is horribly distracting and ugly as Apple's lack of morality.
    No we're not. The notch, especially the Google Down's Syndrome Notch, is unlikely to be around in even 1 year. Samsung's phones with bezels look more full screen as they are now and manufacturers are realizing their sales (aside from Apple) on notch phones are crap. Not to mention all the companies doing anything to avoid the notch, like having cameras which slide out.

If that wasn't enough, foldable screens are coming, so they'll only need an out-facing camera.

For me a notch is an automatic "not buying" just like lacking a headphone jack. Eat crap Apple. I'll stick with those evil sadistic bastards at Samdung.

StewieTech likes this.
  4. I've been eyeballing this on Amazon now... they look really nice... considering buying one of them. hmm :rolleyes:

5. JamesSneed

JamesSneed Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    Google had to go and one up Apple. Apple screw you and your tiny notch. /s

6. Jay0898

Jay0898 Guest

GPU:
    AMD 270x 2gb
    I say go for it. I have no complaints about mine and when it's time to upgrade I'll be looking at the xiaomi range first.

7. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    If you see how many roids Bezos is on, you'll realize you won't be able to offer what he'd want. 1 trillion isn't enough to cover his roid bill.

And yes I know not all of it would go to him, it's a joke.

8. Killian38

Killian38 Guest

GPU:
    Apple Copied pretty much everyone else in the 7 years. No one copies apple these days. Unless you are talking price.