ATI Radeon x1270 Windows 10

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by buizelOWO, Sep 8, 2018.

1. buizelOWO

buizelOWO Member

GPU:
    ATI RADEON
    Hello, I'm looking for drivers for the graphic card ati radeon x1270 (ati radeon x1200 series) for windows 10 because the drivers I've tried are very slow
    Try the same on drivers in windows 7 with opengl extensions viewers, in the cube rendering and these are the results:

Window mode

Win 7: 170 - 180 FPS
    Win 10: 60 FPS

This only happens to me in window mode since in full screen they are the same fps, this I think that affects me in roblox, since in parts where I had 50 fps now I have 20-25, it is something very annoying

Please help!!

2. Caesar

Caesar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Gaming X
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  3. buizelOWO

buizelOWO Member

GPU:
    ATI RADEON
    Ty for the reply.

I tried it and it's still the same, I think they do not have full compatibility with windows 10 and opengl
    something weird since in windows 7 it runs at 170 fps

4. Caesar

Caesar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Gaming X
    I would recommend to roll back to Windows 7 and the above drivers will surely work on Windows 8.1....... (test) ..... [update: Windows 10 x86 also]

So...up to you....;)

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018

5. buizelOWO

buizelOWO Member

GPU:
    ATI RADEON
    I have dual boot with windows 7, Thanks for the help, anyway I will wait for a new update of windows 10, to test if it is solved :cool:

6. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3060 Ti
    Your card is legacy? Dont wait for miracles.

7. buizelOWO

buizelOWO Member

GPU:
    ATI RADEON
    Thinking well I need to find someone to do me the favor with Flem, someone who knows how to use it well, since I think this can work with a catalyst 15.7, which has support with windows 10. I tried to do it myself, but I get the error 43 in the device manager, I'm looking for help with Amiloman, but I can not locate it humm

8. user1

user1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Mi25/IGP
    The problem you are having will not be solved by newer drivers, the "problem" you describe is known as desktop Vsync via the compositor. on windows7 this can be globally disabled easily by disabling the compositor.

On windows 8 and newer desktop vsync can't be disabled the same way.

You can try forcing vsync off globally for all 3d applications in catalyst control center. and see if that helps.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  9. buizelOWO

buizelOWO Member

GPU:
    ATI RADEON
    I'm crazy with the search for compatible drivers for windows 10!
    Thanks for the reply ... I have tried what you said, I have uploaded 5 -3 FPS. I think that in this case there would be compatibility problems with windows 10 since I try the same drivers that I use in windows 7 here in windows 10 and I get very different results, The only thing I notice is that the fps in window mode using acceleration by opengl run too slow, slower than in fullscreen, when in windows 7 it is the opposite.
    This is very damaging because for the only thing that I use the pc is in what more performance has lowered me and it has already become unplayable
    Windows 7 runs perfectly without any kind of complaints, I would like to try a solution with FLEM before being forced to downgrade

10. user1

user1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Mi25/IGP
    I dont think flem will help you, that gpu never got support for windows 7 technically, there just isn't anything newer than the modded drivers mentioned above that will work, this is a windows problem , not a driver problem. nvidia cards of the same age have a similar issues.
    Frankly even linux is a better option than windows 10 for hardware that old.

honestly you could probably find a faster laptop on craigslist for less than $80, so keep that i mind before wasting too much of your time.