Corsair Partners with Deep Silver on METRO EXODUS

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Corsair today announced a partnership with major video game publisher Deep Silver and developer 4A Games, bringing custom PC and peripheral lighting integration to the highly anticipated game METRO E...

Corsair Partners with Deep Silver on METRO EXODUS

2. gydj

gydj Guest

you fire a shot, all your keyboard, mouse, mouse-pad, case, CPU cooler, fans and memory, light up....I say this is more impressive than RTX in-game ray-tracing :cool:

3. BananaRepublik

BananaRepublik Member Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 2080ti
    I hate this crap. Far Cry 5 did it and it was annoying AF having my keyboard flash an American flag. Thankfully there's an option to disable in the game, which I'll be doing for Metro before changing any other settings. Leave my keyboard colors alone.

Maddness likes this.
  4. GenClaymore

GenClaymore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3070 TI 8GB
    I glad that they are adding icue to more games as i enjoy the lighting effects when they work, I just hope they will work like how diablo 3 does it, where you press an skill button and it lights back up when the skill is reusable. The far cry 5 one I didn't like that much as it only worked with my mouse since my keyboard isn't corsair, but my H150i pro is, but sadly it only supported mouse and keyboard.

@BananaRepublik go into the corsair software suite and go into settings and disable the Enable SDK check box. When you do games will no longer use there custom Lighting settings such as farcry 5 would no longer cause your keyboard or mouse to do the American flag, meaning your custom keyboard RGB won't be changed.

This also applies to razer and logitech as well as thats what the enable SDK check box does, is to allow games to apply there custom effects when your playing games.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018

5. Namtrooper

Namtrooper Member

GPU:
    1080TI
    I have to agree it is gimmicky crap, but kids will love it.

6. Maddness

Maddness Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080 Aorus Xtreme
    Ah, hell no. Give me Ray Tracing every day over this.

7. BananaRepublik

BananaRepublik Member Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 2080ti
    Thank you for this! It really drives me crazy. I haven't come across a single situation where I've though "Oh, that's nice!". Thanks again!