Logitech G PRO Wireless Gaming Mouse

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Logitech yesterday has released the new Logitech G PRO Wireless Gaming Mouse, the first Logitech G LIGHTSPEED wireless gaming mouse designed with and for professional esports athletes. ...

Logitech G PRO Wireless Gaming Mouse

2. MasterBash

MasterBash Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX970 SSC+
    80g wireless (77g without bottom cover) lag-free mouse with the HERO sensor, I am gonna buy it as soon as it goes on sale, because I got the G305 already.

3. heffeque

heffeque Ancient Guru

GPU:
    nVidia MX150
    Are you happy with the G305? Thinking of getting it, but not in a hurry.

4. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    when are they gona make gamepad to replace the F710 its nano receivers ranges is utter trash

5. superpoeper

superpoeper Active Member

GPU:
    Asus GTX1070 O8G
    @tsunami231 if you use windows 10 (not tested by myself if it works on older windows versions)
    buy/use a original ps4 dualshock 4 (second gen; model number on the box CUH-ZCT2 recognisable by the lightbar visible at the front of the controller, these are more durable and have slightly better battery time)
    AND
    a ps4 dualshock usb wireless adaptor and your problems are solved... (model number on the box starts with CUH-ZWA1)
    the dualshock4 and receiver without inputmapper works as direct input (which nowadays has low game compatibility, only older games and emulators mostly use this)

need xinput like the xbox 360 controller for great game compatibility use: https://inputmapper.com/ and set up a profile so it emulates a xbox 360 controller...
    sidenote: inputmapper also works great with steam, never had an issue....

once they are synched and input mapper is installed, plug in ps4 stick, wait a couple of seconds, press ps button on controller, wait a few seconds, start input mapper wait for colour bar to change colour (customisable in inputmapper to even show battery level wich is really handy in my book), minimize input mapper and start the game...

there is one downside, the ps4 dualshock battery lasts only 7 to 10 hours (depends on the game) before recharge is needed...

6. MasterBash

MasterBash Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX970 SSC+
    Yes, very happy. 0 lag, awesome tracking and it is light. I use one duracell AA lithium and its about 89g total, it also lasts around 2 months. I wish it was a little bigger (Like this G Pro Wireless), but thats mostly preference. To be honest, I will never use a wired mice anymore seeing as Logitech can make their wireless mice as fast as wired now.

Weight used to be a problem for wireless mice, but with the G305 and G Pro WL, thats no longer the case.

7. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    yah i know about that I dont want to do that, windows 10 build 1803 fix the endless drivers issue where they went missing on boot, but that dont fix the shitty receiver is has, IF windows 10 had native support for DS4 i would of just got another ds4, I dont want to play around third party drivers and software to get something to work, i had just as much issue getting the ds4 to stay working as i did with getting f710 to keep it drivers on boot, till 1803 build only difference was the drivers were there it just wasnt working reliably