AMD announces Division 2 partnership

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 15, 2018.

1. fOrTy_7

fOrTy_7 Guest

GPU:
    N/A
    Time to learn reading with actually understanding the text you read.

Fox2232's comment indicated that The Division 1 was significantly downgraded between what has been shown on E3 and the released game.

The released game had downgraded graphics, significantly downgraded physics and also gameplay. Typical Ubisoft game. And yes, I own The Division 1. To be honest, it was not very well spend money. Season Pass and after launch support was the worse I have seen in years.

I saw they showed the same crap for The Division 2 on E3 this year. They even use the drone that never make it to first game.

For me anything The Division related is no go anymore. Who needs another Destiny clone?
    There are way too many excellent games to waste time for this crap.
    It's another Ubisoft reskin pseudo open-word game, where you repeat, repeat, repeat same $hit all over again.

If you into that genre you might be better of buying EA's Anthem.

Fox2232 likes this.
  2. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Be pointless them partnering with Nvidia, when they're only in the Switch :D

__hollywood|meo likes this.
  3. Ignotum

Ignotum Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC2
    6556 post and still know nothing lol

4. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    I'm ok with this since AMD has somewhat been getting the short end of the stick lately with devs.
    It looks like that you are the one that knows nothing based off of your postings here.

5. Game would be far more optimized with Gameworks instead of AMD
    /s

6. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Well at least now we know this game will run fantastic on nvidia hardware.

fOrTy_7 likes this.
  7. cadaver

cadaver Guest

GPU:
    Gainward Gtx970 Phoenix
    had fun to optimize graphics for the division on my rig that days.
    i had played beta and release on my radeon 280x, then changed to 970 which had a significant impact.
    but all those shadow-options... why put nvidia options for shadows into the game which lead to unplayable fps for hardware usually used that time... but nice to see.
    then dx12 implementation seemed to be useless :( - but nice to see...
    amd is a game console player, why not optimize a game instead of showing, what could be possible in a few years...?
    ingame videos of td2 (as far as i've seen) don't look much better then the actual game, so it seems nvidia has nothing to show,
    but maybe amd could have done some optimization in power consumption for its cards,
    because if i was a 7/7 player with an amd graphics card, that optimization could really save me some money ;)