*-=The Guru of 3D rig gallery rev.2 Part 9=-*

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by hallryu, Dec 13, 2011.

1. darrenj

darrenj Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090
    Forgot to ask.. My system is almost exactly as yours.
    Same Asus Z370-H gaming
    Asus 1080ti
    Can you stabilise a 5GHZ overclock on your system under stress testing or gaming?
    If so... can i get some tips?

2. darrenj

darrenj Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090
    Rebuild:
    New case- Fractal Design Define R6 TG
    Beautiful case. But not as tall as my recent Phanteks Enthoo Pro M. I had to squeeze in a new place for my second rad and I hade to compromise on my liquid drainage system

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. metagamer

metagamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual 4070 OC
    Not quite a rig pic, more of a here's my desk setup, hope it qualifies.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    darrenj likes this.
  4. metagamer

metagamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual 4070 OC
    thought I'd upload one more with the LEDs on
    [​IMG]

5. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    my attempt at RGB.
    sorry for cable wire clutters
    hafx case = meh rgb. but better then total darkness

its actually not as bright as it showing.
    my phone dont like the color....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
    insp1re2600 and jura11 like this.
  6. Stickynote

Stickynote Guest

GPU:
    Iris Pro/128Mb
    @darrenj woow!! I wish I can build just half of what you did! Amazing!

darrenj likes this.
  7. apintojr

apintojr Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX3070
    just saw this. I have hit 5hgz and was stable but as of now i run a mild 4.2OC on stock settings. just been enjoying the system for now. i will tweak it more in depth when i have time to really sit and test. work been pretty crazy last few months.

what i did run into with my setup was MSI afterburner running in background would always crash my system running RealBench. for the longest i thought my chip was messed up. even on stock settings it would crash. out of blue i quit Afterburner and ran the test and BAM! no issues. passed every test thrown at it.

8. insp1re2600

insp1re2600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4080 FE
    https://s33.**********/pzhwb6sy7/IMG-20180525-_WA0005.jpg

9. GenClaymore

GenClaymore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3070 TI 8GB
    The RGB lighting in the photo is not as bright as the photo would make it seems. I think I may had used one of the HDR photos and not an normal shot that i took with my zenfone.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  10. asphalt

asphalt Guest

GPU:
    (2) Titan X Pascals
    Hello all,
    I have finally built my very first custom watercool loop with my newest build and wanted to share some photos. Feel free to leave any feed back, good or bad as any input I view as helpful. Thank you all in advance.

(sorry for the large photos)

System Specs:

Motherboard: ASUS Rampage VI Extreme
    Processor: Intel i9 7900K @ 4.43Ghz
    Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB 3200 (CMD32GX4M4B3200C16)
    Graphics Card #1: GeForce GTX Titan X (Pascal) / XSPC Razer Neo water block and EK nickle backplate
    Graphics Card #2: GeForce GTX Titan X (Pascal) / XSPC Razer Neo water block and EK nickle backplate
    Sound Card: SoundBlaster ZxR
    Monitor: ASUS ROG PG348Q 32" Widescreen
    Storage #1: Samsung 970 Pro M.2 512GB (Windows 10 Pro x64)
    Storage #2: Samsung 950 Pro M.2 512GB (Origin & Uplay Games)
    Storage #3: (2) Samsung 850 Pro's 512GB in RAID 0 (Steam Games)
    Storage #4: Seagate XT 6TB SATA Drive (Storage)
    Storage #5: Western Digital Velociraptor 500GB SATA (Games)
    CPU Cooler: Phantexs Glacier C350i Waterblock
    Case: Corsair 900D
    Power Supply: EVGA Supernova NEX 1500W Classified
    Keyboard: Logitech G19
    Mouse: Madcatz R.A.T. Pro X
    Headset: Sennheiser HD650 with Periapt Interconnects custom cable
    Mouse Pad: Corsair
    Network Router: pfsense built using old PC / (2) Linksys 24 port Gigabit switches liked together in 2GB LAG
    Accessory #1: Bitspower Black Sparkle fittings
    Accessory #2: Thermaltake 16mm Hard line tubing
    Accessory #3: Bitspower Flow indicator
    Accessory #4: Aquacomputer Aquaro 6XT
    Accessory $5: Aquacomputer in-line filter
    Accessory #6: (2) EK Coolstream XE 480 Radiators
    Accessory #7: 10 x Corsair ML120 Pro fans / 1 Corsair ML140 Pro fan
    Accessory #8: Singularity 200mm reservoir / Pump Top and Bottom / Reservoir mounts and plate
    Accessory #9: Bitspower Brass Shining in-line dual filter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. darrenj

darrenj Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090
    Summer summer summer doldrums
    Some of you liked my clean look of blood red. But I got bored this summer and changed to transparent blue. Ordered some brand new EK Vardar RGB 120 fans for the front. Found a draining valve from a previous build and removed a 120mm rad that was in the bottom of the case, VOILA! All other specs are the same. The heat is on though, getting CPU temps of 62 Celsius when playing BF1 Online, all maxed out visual settings. Enjoy. Any questions? [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

fantaskarsef likes this.
  12. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Guest

GPU:
    Tuf 3070Ti / P1000
    Looking at the new Rigs i kinda get the itch to upgrade again.

13. phrozin

phrozin Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX980
    wow lots pretty lights

14. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    Hey guys,

At LONG last I finally got around to watercooling my rig. Pretty happy with how it turned out! Specs in my sig are updated. Only thing I could forsee myself changing is to upgrade graphics, potentially if the 2080 RTX is good enough over a 1080ti I may bite.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

vestibule, jura11, vf and 1 other person like this.
  15. jura11

jura11 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink
    Hi guys

Here are recent pictures of my build,switched few months back from Enthoo Primo to Caselabs M8 with pedestal

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hope this helps

Thanks,Jura

vestibule likes this.

16. Koniakki

Koniakki Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080Ti FE
    ^ Nice jura11!

Btw the Caselabs M8 in white looks stunning!!

Still haven't finished my X9 Snow build. Will post when done. White cases FTW! :p

jura11 likes this.
  17. jura11

jura11 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink

Hi there

Thanks,when I bought this case I didn't like a lot white colour but after time this colour started growing on me,I planned to paint inside or interior red,which I will probably do,planned to run twin reservoir or dual loop,but in this case I just can't if yes then I would need to get different reservoirs etc and due this I will keep this like is it,although running 2* D5 pumps and EK DDC 3.2 PWM Elite edition(two pumps are in pedestal compartment),then rigid or hard tubing which I have done few times on customers builds but not on my,which I planned to do on my but decided against this,I move my case a lot and soft tubing works for me and no issues

You are still not finished yours X9 Snow ? What are yours plans for yours loop ?

Hope this helps and good luck with yours build

Thanks,Jura

18. Koniakki

Koniakki Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080Ti FE
    ^ Thanks jura11! Please post if you decide to mod it! :)

And as for the cases, I admit their size is not everyone's taste, but then again that's their beauty imo. And if customization is considered, well, plenty of it can be done.

After a lovely but disappointing TT Core P5(dust, pcie riser problems), I did consider going smaller or even matx case size wise but my WC gear/loop wasn't too excited about that.

Then I saw the TT Tower 900 which I fell in love with it and the big case bug came back. So I was between DG-86/87, Tower 900 and the Core X9. Besides the pricing and shipping costs, in the end I went with the X9 Snow mainly because it offered the kind of customization I wanted. And I kinda liked/preferred the horizontal mobo/vertical gpu mount.

I got ~80% of the design done but I'm stuck on the front atm. I keep going back and forth. And with various delays on some parts and revisions here and there, this project is already 6 months in. I was expecting to be finished by now tbh because I wanted to apply for Guru3D RoTM.

Oh well. I hope to be finished before December's RoTM. lol

Main loop parts are:
    Rad 1: AlphaC 480/60mm,
    Rad 2: Mayhem Havoc 240/60mm
    Rad 3: Phobya QUAD V2 480/45mm
    Pump/Reservoir: Laing D5 with Primochill CTR 240mm
    Cpu: HCM PRO waterblock
    Gpu: EK Titan X Pascal waterblock

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  19. jura11

jura11 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink

Hi @Koniakki

Bought 12mm Barrow hard line/rigid fittings which I planned to use on my loop but looks like these fittings and all 45°,90° Barrow fittings etc would go to my friend build

His build is with SLI Gigabyte GTX1080Ti Aorus Extreme with Phanteks Glacier blocks , 8700k and Asus Maximus X Formula and should be housed in Phanteks Evolv ATX TG although I'm not keen to use Evolv but that's his decision, I planned to use Enthoo Primo again

Thermaltake P5 not sure if I would ever choose as you said problems with dust, which is my problem with my Caselabs M8

DG-87 is not bad case, have used this case on three builds, will post pictures of the build, radiator support is quite good, supplied fans are not bad, just some of material used are not quite good

Thermaltake 900 friend have and he went via few issues with the build, in this case you want to have hard line or rigid tubing as soft tubing doesn't look good there

Core X9 this case I planned to use as well, just for myself there hasn't been lots of space for HDD, but I have used X9 on friend build,but he later swapped case for Caselabs as well as he didn't liked the materials on Thermaltake

Maybe due this I don't like to use Thermaltake cases, I don't like materials used on Thermaltake, they don't feel just right, agree these cases are made for modding...

Regarding the yours build, hopefully you will finish the build and hopefully you will be awarded RoTM

To yours chosen components, for radiators I always or try to use Hardware Labs or HWLabs, Mayhems Havoc series or EK PE or XE range, although Magicool or Barrow are very good performing radiators on loops which I have done

For reservoir I used like EK which are not best looking and they're not best made, but they work, then Monsoon MMRS reservoir which is my favourite with Heatkiller reservoir, used several reservoir from Barrow or Bykski which are on par with EK but they just cost lot less

For waterblock Heatkiller IV Pro is my favourite and Aquacomputer Kryos is my next choice, hace used both and they both outperform EK Supermacy EVO block, Heatkiller IV Pro bought this one myself, still is not fitted but hopefully will be fitted soon on my loop, used these blocks on several occasions, on few occasions I have used EK Supermacy EVO WB on friend request

For GPU blocks, hard to say, tried like Phanteks Glacier, Barrow or Bykski and EK, EK are not bad just their quality is in later stages not the best, mainly when you buying their Nickel blocks, if its possible I try to use Copper blocks rather than Nickel ones, although I have one Nickel which is still like new

Hope this helps and best of luck with your build

Thanks, Jura

20. gamelovers11223

gamelovers11223 Guest

GPU:
    RTX2080 8gb
    Hello everyone. Here is my rig.
    PSU: OCZ Gold 1000w

MB: Asus Maximus X Hero Wi-Fi/AC

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k

RAM: GSkill Trident Z RGB DDR4 4x8gb

GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 8gb Windforce AC

Storage:

SSD: Samsung 950pro nVME M.2 512gb

SSD: Samsung 970pro nVME M.2 512gb

HDD: Toshiba 3TB 7200rpm

HDD: Toshiba 4TB 7200rpm

Optical: 2x DVD burners

Cooling:

CPU: Thermaltake Water 3.0 240mm with 2x Thermaltake Riing fans in green

Case Fans: 4x Thermaltake Riing fans in green (2x 120mm, 2x 140mm), 1 Phanteks 140mm, 2x Noctua

NF-F12 PWM, 2x Phanteks 140mm in green. 11 total fans.

Monitor #1: Alienware AW3418DW, 34" IPS 2k 120hz

Monitor #2: LG 27UD68-P, 27" IPS 4k 60hz

Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum

Mouse #1: Logitech MX Performance

Mouse #2 Logitech G502

Speakers: Logitech z5500

Headset: Corsair Void PRO RGB

Webcam: Logitech c920

Headphones: Sony 1000XM2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]