AIO Runtime Libraries by Wilenty (Installer/Uninstaller)

Discussion in 'General Software and Applications' started by LocoDiceGR, Dec 25, 2017.

1. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3060 Ti
  2. internauta-guru32

internauta-guru32 Guest

GPU:
    S3 Trio 32 / 1MB
    Hello @LocoDiceGR,
    at the beginning, I am asking you to report to the moderator to move the threads from "New C++ Installer released [Hassle free uninstaller/reinstaller]" to "AIO Runtime Libraries by Wilenty (Installer/Uninstaller)" regarding the latter.

I do not remember what changes were introduced in version 2.26 (27), because what I had prepared, I submitted for publication. Currently, the package takes about 80MB, because there have been a few updates and is constantly developing.

I am sorry, but I am not monitoring this thread anymore and I will probably stop monitoring M.G. because I have only one head and one heart and one life. For the fact that I made a nice program for people, on the Internet there is always someone who is "smarter in a different way" and will write something that you do not want to read, and then you will not want to do anything for others. For example: "What's new this time, except for something blinking?", "Why is the archive encrypted with a password? It can not be so, it's outrageous!", "The author only says all mine, mine and my best " are just a few selected recently published comments, and millions of people in this world know various programming languages.
    I will say that there are also nice comments and very cultured people, but as Tim wrote with M.G. "Negative voices are always the loudest" and the most people take them to heart (ie me).
    I remember how you wondered what will happen to the program before the new year, because there was a problem on MDL and the author wrote that he is finishing publishing newer versions. I think I should have done this, today I would not have to wonder who and where "something nice" will write to me.

At the moment I will work on developing in the comfort of home and I will not publish newer versions. If there are any updates of the Vc++ runtime libraries, then I am asking for a private message with this information, I will update it in the basic version.

I apologize to All Wonderful People that I had to write such a sad truth.

Best regards.

3. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3060 Ti
    @internauta-guru32 Well..you gave up to easily...you should NOT CARE what you read on the internet, do what you want to do with your program.
    Dont listen to the Einstein's behind a keyboard.

Anyway, good luck.

I will keep this version on my computer: AIO Runtime Libraries by Wilenty (Installer/Uninstaller) 18.02.24

Thanks for your work.

4. warlord

warlord Guest

GPU:
    Null
    I use BETA version and it is flawless. I wish and hope it will not stop for any reason nonetheless. It is a great package both stable and beta. Anyone bashes or is against this AIO should make his own and shut his trashful mouth. Respect and gratitude are rarity these days.

LocoDiceGR likes this.

5. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
  6. HK-1

HK-1 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX580 Power Color
    ^
    yep is one very good application, but I prefer VisualCpp.Redist.x86.x64_2 available on MDL

7. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Yeah, it's basically thatguy's work continued. I downloaded it just yesterday in fact. Did it install properly for you? I haven't actually run it yet.

8. HK-1

HK-1 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX580 Power Color
    Hi lucidus, well if you ask for my preference yep works fine and is very fast too but if you have installed by Wilenty I don't know still remember these two applications is from MDL made by two members so you can choose which you prefer

9. Wilenty

Wilenty Member

GPU:
    S3
    I am sorry, but I also put in "my one cent".
    First of all, why do you think Wilenty is only with M.D.L.?
    Now think about whether I am the person for whom I give myself? After all, I could set up an account as the author of a known and popular application, right?
    You see, there is a problem of identifying people on the internet.
    But I specifically wrote the above, so that you would understand that Wilenty is not M.D.L., just a person, a man the same as you. Wilenty has existed among friends for at least twenty years! So Wilenty is not M.D.L. and the same M.D.L. is not Wilenty. Wilenty is not identical to Guru3D, the same as Guru3D is not Wilenty, etc., etc ...

Coming back to the topic, try to install "VisualCpp.Redist.x86.x64_2" on Windows XP.

Secondly, maybe my program is not a speed demon, but people forced me to set up a password on the archive with files.

Thirdly, install any previous package from the following: "thatguy91/burf/buradel", "Baltagy", "Alfreire" or "ricktendo". Then install "VisualCpp.Redist.x86.x64_2" and see how many "old packages" will not be uninstalled?

Now repeat the above mentioned procedure with the difference that in the end instead of "VisualCpp.Redist.x86.x64_2" use any program "* by Wilenty" and compare the results.

I know the results, because people report to me that they do comparative tests, although I did not do it myself - I do not do such things.

I have set up an (official) account here to finally "disprove the myths" of the superiority of one application over another. Each of the above-mentioned authors does it in their own way. I leave the choice to each of you separately.

All of my three programs have been updated to 2018-03-18 "bonus" until 2018-03-19 (link any in the program).

Best wishes,
    Wilenty.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    LocoDiceGR likes this.
  10. HK-1

HK-1 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX580 Power Color
    ^
    yep for this I speak each one choose what want or prefer make use of application ;)

11. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    AIO Runtime Libraries by Wilenty (Installer/Uninstaller) Big Pack [Final Release] 2018.03.24

12. kretex

kretex Member

GPU:
    RX 500 Series 2Gb
    Visual C++ Runtime Installer is no longer available on MajorGeeks. :confused:

13. Angantyr

Angantyr Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070 Super X
  14. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3060 Ti
    warlord likes this.
  15. warlord

warlord Guest

GPU:
    Null

16. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    His user name is no longer visible on MG either. What happened now?

17. Wilenty

Wilenty Member

GPU:
    S3
    For the attention of MG, I do not take any drugs.
    You started to make a mess on MDL on 2017-12-25, I was only three hours at the Christmas dinner and after coming back I did not know what happened because I was "overwhelmed" with messages on the forum.
    Then it was only worse, I was shouted out in the forum posts, so around the new year I asked to close the topic. It would be my closed story on MDL if some magnanimous man did not come to the conclusion that I would open my topic about a month ago without my consent. After asking on the forum, who and for what reason he opened my topic, again "began to throw mud on me". So I deleted all my messages, which led to closing the topic forever.

As for the program for Adobe installers, it was created at the user's request, because there were other such programs, but they were rarely updated, so I was asked to do so.
    In the first application, he wrote to me that if it contains any file of this producer, it can not be added due to the license entries. Knowing this, I did it in such a way that the user himself has to download the installation files to the program directory. I have sent such information to him several times, but he wrote back that the problem with this application is that you can not attach any Adobe file because of the license entries.
    I sent his reply to the user who "ordered" the program and got the answer that your program does not contain any Adobe file. So 2018-03-16 attaching a message from the user I sent an e-mail to him by attaching a message from the user that my program does not contain any Adobe file and information that the user is asking for and adding. Until 2018-03-24 I did not receive any response from any people, so if they do not want to add the program at the user's request, I asked to remove my programs.

I try to do something for people, although I do not have a "broken cent" and I try to listen to the voice of people, which is why I sometimes issue revision versions quite often. I secure my work in a variety of ways, but if someone wants only installation files, let them find another installer, not the one, because someone likes it.

In conclusion, it was calmer for me without a large website. Writing to me in an e-mail "friend", and then on the site, that my programs are crap secured by me, what to say...
    I hope that from now on my peace of mind will return to normal.

@khanmein, @lucidus
    The link can be found at the end of the description of the changes from 2018-03-18 (on the first page) in any program. You have to make a conclusion for yourself, why I prepared it before.

18. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    @Wilenty I'm using 3/24 & so far no issue.

19. Wilenty

Wilenty Member

GPU:
    S3
    @khanmein
    In 3/25 I changed only the links, so nothing special.
    I saw you wrote back at the MG, so I just wanted to write how it really was and how it began.

khanmein likes this.
  20. Wilenty

Wilenty Member

GPU:
    S3
    I can not write officially so that they will not cling to me.

So this guy, who is now clever on his site under my programs, wrote that my nickname is ruined and I was banned.

This is how the authors of the "application for free" are treated. Since I asked for removal, as well as he wrote about it under the program, it has not been removed so far. Why?

I've included a few screenshots from yesterday:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"we wish him luck," but we have banished him and removed all comments. :]]]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018