You can still update to Windows 10 for free with Media Creation Tool

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    You can get every ISO from that link alone if you add this script to GreaseMonkey (Firefox) or Chrome alternative

Code:
    http://rg-adguard.net/dl/script/MS-unlock.js
    [​IMG]

2. oanh

oanh Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radon 530 4 gb
    Ha! You guys/gals are geniuses! i am so glad I stumbled upon this forum. First the information was a little comical relating to oem, legal, legit, pirated software, etc. Then- I saw the links to iso copies that I have been searching for but came up empty handed. Its bookmarked! Thank you so much. Lastly, having been a long time user of pc products it is my belief that Microsoft should make the operating systems free. I am not a fan of Apple (although I am more accustomed since owning an ipad, iphone, and now a laptop) and have always thought their hardware is expansive. Yet, they do not charge users to upgrade iOS unless it comes out of a box. I have only one real issue with win10 that has nothing to do with graphics, memory, or processors. Is it really necessary to notify when software access the hard drive? A hundred times a day I click on okay. Very annoying!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  3. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    Sounds like you need to disable AUC or something.

I get no such popups.

(Win 10 Pro 1703)

4. Tree Dude

Tree Dude Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R9 270X 2GB
    Do you have an overly aggressive AV or a software firewall installed perhaps? A base install of Windows 10 will not give you popups like that. That is something you either installed by accident with a free program or it came preinstalled along with all the other junkware manufactures like to throw onto their prebuilt PCs.