Watch_Dogs Beretta 92-FS Mod by The Silver

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by The Silver, Apr 10, 2015.

1. AjGamer

AjGamer Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    topkek

2. ModAiC

ModAiC Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R7 260X
    But it is logical since the 1911 said in its actual XML that it was the 92fs

3. AjGamer

AjGamer Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    look, what you did here is great for moving on with he e3 experience, but you're arguing with people who KNOW the weapon files, stats and where it belongs in the lineup of guns.

4. ModAiC

ModAiC Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R7 260X
    Yes it is a great model, gj on that. But the 1911 has the old focus sound and high damage

5. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Oh you KNOW? Do you mean that I don't know how to simply drag the windy_city.fat to the Gibbed.Disrupt.Unpack.exe and then the weapon.lib in the Gibbed.Disrupt.ConvertBinaryObject.exe just to see even with the basic Notepad that in the Pistol.1911.xml there's the line <field name="selWeaponSpecific" type="Enum">92FS</field> on the <object name="AnimationInfo"> field? :grin:
    Also please note that this simply means that the gun uses the animation set that they called 92FS, not explicitly that the gun itself was the 92FS. ;) Otherwise both the Px4 and the P-9mm were Glock18 if we follow this assumption, since in their xml this line is called glock18 for both of them. :rolleyes:
    Oh and there was no 92-FS SpecOps but only a unique 1911 SpecOps without normal 1911 right? Because you know, with my little notepad I see SpecOps_1911 in the same line of the Pistol.1911.SpecOps.xml so... :p

That's a lie. I only asked you help for chaning the weapons name and for changing the pistols max ammo, nothing else, and you never replied about these. Now you're saying that you can't help me with the name (actually I'm still waiting for the max ammo if I should say the truth), well ok fine, however it would have been easier and faster to say this immediately instead of making me waste two days waiting for your reply, I still can't understand why you behave like that. :(

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  6. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    MOD RELEASED :cool:

I've updated the first post and also uploaded some initial mod variations. ;)

7. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    I've just discovered how to change the weapons max ammo amount (360 for pistols and rifles, 120 for shotguns etc), since apparently noone knows how to do that feel free to PM me if you're interested. :)
    I've also managed to permanently "ban" a weapon from the inventory, useful for the people that bought too many weapons or simply for people that find their inventory too much cluttered and are willing to forget about certain guns. :D
    If enough people are interested I could include the reduction to 120 bullets max for the pistols category (as you can see in the first E3 trailer) to the Custom Weapon Stats version of my Beretta 92-FS Mod. :cool:

8. ModAiC

ModAiC Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R7 260X
    Why not just do it instead of making people PM you for that stuff. Waste of time, but IMO you should do it. It sounds great.

9. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    MOD UPDATED :cool:

I've updated the mod including the new Max Ammo Count modification that I've discovered, now the pistols max ammo count is reduced to 120 as it was in the E32012 trailer. :)
    I've also took the chance to fix and improve the textures, now the mod includes proper Ultra textures, with double the resolution of the old ones obviously. :D

The first post is up to date. ;)

10. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

lmao Its really funny reading the old posts, Why didn't you guys just replace the pistol xbg with the 1911 manually back then lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2018

11. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    You should read better then, it's exactly what HAS been done. The problem is that the xbg would still use the Px4 materials, which refers to the Px4 textures, so you would have to replace the Px4 textures with the 92FS ones even if you're replacing the 1911 model, resulting with a broken looking vanilla Px4.

12. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

oh, lol ok

13. ModAiC

ModAiC Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R7 260X
    Why bump a 3 year old thread only to say it's funny reading old posts then asking something you could have asked in Discord? lol

14. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

Because...I want to lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2018