Latest Denuvo Protections Seems to Hold and hasn’t been cracked

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Dec 29, 2017.

1. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070 Ti Super
    Cracking is about measuring penis length between the warez groups, so it will happen at some point.

Fender178 likes this.
  2. Yes you can. Playing it now. Better than Rivals, not quite as fun as Hot Pursuit. Not sure where you get your info, but it is wrong. Someone should introduce you to private torrent trackers, but it won't be me.

3. Injustice 2 is available now as well.

4. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    I am with you with every new version of Denuvo it take a while for the cracker to find the loopholes in the security.

5. Aitortxo

Aitortxo Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080ti TRIO
    Learn from CD Project and its GOG platform. As stupid as this sounds, DRM is just a way to screw legit owners over pirates.

I for one hope they crack every tamper/DRM/anti-piracy system out there. And this comes from someone who works making games and has thousands of legally bought games on many different platforms.

6. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    I know what you mean. I have heard of a lot of people get screwed over by Anti-Piracy methods in the past mainly Secu-Rom just because they had two optical drives installed or have Daemon Tools installed or both.

7. tensai28

tensai28 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    rtx 4080 super
    Stop lying. If you are playing these games, you paid for them. Both of these games are still uncracked at the moment of writing this.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
  8. ummmmm, even some of the public trackers have it.....sorry you can't find it bro. i'd love to help you with that, but i doubt i am allowed to post magnet links.

9. tensai28

tensai28 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    rtx 4080 super
    No they don't. Any release is uncracked or fake. As soon as a crack is released, it would be put up on cs rin.

10. Whatever dude, if you can't find it, I can't help you. Step your game up, and also do not assume one place has all the info about everything.

And didn't cs rin get mega-pwned by hackers recently? Pretty sure they did......maybe find a new source.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2017

11. rflair

rflair Don Coleus Staff Member

GPU:
    5700XT
    Stop talking about warez.

12. My apologies. Consider it squashed.

13. tensai28

tensai28 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    rtx 4080 super
    Alright you win. There is a crack out there that only you know about. Enjoy. To everyone else the game remains uncracked and that's the point I was trying to make meaning this article is still relevant and nothing has changed. Like rflair pointed out this isn't a place to discus warez so let's end this.

Primey0 likes this.
  14. nosirrahx

nosirrahx Master Guru

GPU:
    HD7700
    They prioritize things like "new and completely unbreakable" claims. Its their "challenge accepted" moment.

Back in my IT days it was "this other shop said this cannot be fixed without a format and reinstall". Sure, I brought those systems home and often spent upwards of 12 hours fixing something I could fix the easy way but I liked that someone said it could not be done.

15. gx-x

gx-x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1070Ti Phoenix
    Well, 3DM group has mostly been "arrested", and they were one of the rare ones that had the tools and skills for Denuvo cracking. You have FLT and skidrow left and they are both kind off lazy these days...

16. maxio

maxio Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
  17. tensai28

tensai28 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    rtx 4080 super
    The groups currently cracking denuvo are steampunks, codex and cpy. 3dm just gave up. Flt and skidrow are long done. Not sure where your information is coming from.

18. Primey0

Primey0 Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 7900 XT
    You shouldn't try and talk about things you don't have a clue about.

Stop the lying.

19. Prince Valiant

Prince Valiant Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 ti
    It would've went this way whether people pirated or not. DRM is about control and little else.

20. MegaFalloutFan

MegaFalloutFan Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX4090 24Gb

[​IMG]