Assassin’s Creed Origins

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by WhiteLightning, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Singleton99

Singleton99 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3080 12gb
    I bought this yesterday from a CD game key site and had to activate it , from this website , https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-GB/redeem/index.aspx
    at first i was looking for Gold colored gear eg Legendary , but it is in fact purple in colour ,so might be worth checking again . hope this helps you out :)

2. remicius

remicius Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080 Ti
    i did activate it,but i cant find the location of it.where did you found it?thank you

3. Singleton99

Singleton99 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3080 12gb
    It was added to the Gear page ,one mount, Horse with animal print saddle ,Shield with animal print on it and a Spear i think all purple in colour .

4. remicius

remicius Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080 Ti
    thanks a lot i have find it.great stuff

5. darrensimmons

darrensimmons Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX4090AMPEXT
    New quest added today. Secrets of the pyramids.

6. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I'm not saying it's Aliens... but it's Aliens.

TaskMaster likes this.
  7. Singleton99

Singleton99 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3080 12gb
    Patch 1.1.0 will be deployed tomorrow December 12.

• PC Patch Size TBC
    Please find the latest changes below.
    Patch Highlights

• Added a new “Nightmare” difficulty mode
    • Added an NPC scaling option, “Enemy Auto-Level”, that makes enemies’ level scale up to player’s level
      • Please note: Enemy levels will only scale up to player level, they will not scale down

• Added a new “Horde Mode” to the Arena
    • [PC] Added support for HDR display
    System

• Improved general game stability
    • Adjusted the balance of the economy by reducing the price of Lion Claw and Leopard Fur
    • Capped the number of Trinkets and Animal Goods to 999
    • Fixed rare occurrence of world paused state due to a terrain node priority change
    • [PC] Fixed stuttering on NVIDIA graphic cards when playing in borderless mode
    • [PC] Improved Performance Tools functionality
    Graphics & Audio

• Improved texture streaming selection to allow for more high-resolution texture
    • Increased the distance at which we display the higher quality fake geometry of Alexandria
    • Improved the view distance of the Siwa temple
    • Improved the level of details of the Hemon Mastaba location
    • Improved the quality of the Photo Mode picture taken while playing with HDR enabled
    • Fixed loading grid setups for tall palm tree fields to improve their view distance
    • Fixed far shadow popping transition issue when updated during the time of day cycle
    • Fixed shadow culling issue in the great library of Alexandria during sunrise and sunset
    • Fixed a visual issue on bows when switching them while out of combat
    • Fixed a visual issue with quivers
    • Fixed an issue which prevented music from playing again in the quest “Aya: Blade of the Goddess”
    • Fixed missing voice-over during various cinematics
    • Fixed a sound issue when using Overpower on certain NPCs
    • Fixed various repeating voice and sound effects
    • Fixed an issue that could cause multiple music tracks to overlap
    • Fixed multiple out of place audio lines in the Arena
    • [PC] Fixed white squares appearing in windowed mode on 4K monitor
    • [PC] Fixed an issue with the Reset graphic option
    World

• Fixed several areas in the world where the player could encounter collision issues
    • Fixed various issues with the level of details of world objects, NPCs, and vehicles
    Gameplay

• Improved NPCs reactions
    • Fixed the health regeneration that could stop working after gaining health from Health on Hit/Kill weapon attributes
    • Fixed the unlock of the Old Habit achievement/trophy for player who have met the conditions
    • Fixed various issues preventing the “Game Progression” statistic to reach 100%
    • Fixed the "No Limits" Ubisoft Club Classic Challenge from not unlocking
    • Fixed an issue with the Ubisoft Club Classic Challenges that were not showing as unlocked even if they had been completed
    • Fixed an issue that could cause the controller to vibrate indefinitely in the score screen of the Hippodrome
    • Fixed an issue where the playable character could lose its inventory when fast traveling from the Bathhouse
    • Fixed an issue where Senu could pass through the world
    • Fixed an issue that allowed thrown torches to inflict poison or bleed effect
    • Fixed some loading issues while using Senu
    • Fixed various issues with the spawning of NPCs
    • Fixed various issues causing the player character to remain stuck
    • Fixed various navigation and animation issues with the playable character
    Quest

• Improved the navigation of the Rebels during the quest “A Rebel Alliance”
    • Improved various cinematic transitions
    • Fixed an issue where the playable character could remain stuck or fall through the world during the quest “The Battle of the Nile”
    • Fixed an issue where the playable character could lose its equipped weapons during the quest “The False Oracle”
    • Fixed an issue preventing the playable character from dealing damage to crocodiles during the quest “Blood in the Water”
    • Fixed an issue preventing the quest objective marker to be displayed during the quest “Family Reunion”
    • Fixed an issue that could cause the player to lose the prisoner during the quest “His Secret Service”
    • Fixed an issue that could cause a gladiator to remain stuck with the playable character during the quest “The Crocodile Jaws”
    • Fixed an issue causing Daily Quests from disappearing from the Quest Log
    • Fixed an issue that could prevent the “Control Nuisance” Daily Quest from giving its reward"
    • Fixed an issue that could prevent the dialogue scene from playing during the quest “Blood in the water”
    • Fixed an issue that could prevent Hallucinations from ending during Taimhotep's Song
    • Fixed an issue that could make the quest “Children of the Streets” impossible to complete
    • Fixed an issue that could prevent the key for Eudoros’ chest to appear in the inventory in the quest “End of The Snake”
    • Fixed an issue that could cause Cleopatra to die at the end of the quest “Way of the Gabiniani”
    • Fixed an issue forcing Bayek to receive a spear instead of a bow during the chariot fight of the “The Battle of the Nile” quest
    • Fixed an issue that could cause Aya to spawn as Bayek
    Activities

• Increased the number of Drachmas rewarded by Hippodrome tournaments
    • Tweaked controls sensitivity in Hippodrome
    • Fixed an issue that could prevent the introduction cinematic of Seleucid from playing
    • Fixed an issue that could prevent the use of bows in the Arena
    User Interface

• Added Hood, Hair, and Beard customization options in the Gear menu
    • Added an “Uncompleted Locations” filter to the World Map
    • Added a “friends-only” pictures filter to the World Map
    • Added the option to hide the Compass and the Enemy Proximity Feedback on the HUD
    • Improved on-screen feedback with Friend Challenges in Arena
    • Increased display time of the on-screen feedback when the playable character gets hit by an arrow
    • Changed input button for the Compare Equipped action
    • Fixed various icon issues in the World Map
    • Fixed an issue with the Trial of the God reward being displayed incorrectly in the Quest Log
    • Fixed an issue with the quest objective of Trial of the Gods appearing below the world
    • [PC] Fixed the display of Photo Mode pictures captured on multi-monitor configuration
    • [PC] Enabled Eye Tracking by default
    • [PC] Added “Quit to Desktop” option to the pause menu

BangTail and Susahamat like this.
  8. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Hmm so they've added a couple of HUD options but that's it, no configurable HUD similar to Wildlands, that's a real shame :(

9. Danwillysxi

Danwillysxi Guest

GPU:
    2080Ti
    I actually got a real rush of excitement when I saw they patch was coming tomorrow!! BUT then a sudden realization of... I bet the stuttering is still not fixed. I'll actually be amazed if it is. Have to wait and see.

NB: seems strange they said they weren't going to add HDR support for PC then they put it in!? Was it that hard to implement that they needed all the uproar of doing, not doing and now seemingly doing it... seems odd IMO

10. Susahamat

Susahamat Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060ti
    @Singleton99 thanks for sharing mate :) cant wait for tomorrow

Singleton99 likes this.

11. Hughesy

Hughesy Guest

GPU:
    MSI Twin Frozr 980
    Wait, so they have actually patched in HDR support? That means I’m finally going to buy it. A game doesn’t need to have it for me to buy, but when the console version has it but not PC that annoys me.

12. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    They give HDR yet sli-crossfire is not supported so far, I feel pity for us and hate for such crappy support...

Dragam1337 likes this.
  13. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    HDR is a current tech though, while SLI/CF in a dying off.

Saying that, last l heard SLI is supported by the game, just not natively via driver's.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  14. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    i quit SLi in 2016

best decision i ever made

15. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    I quit SLI this year. Also, best decision I ever made.

kx11 likes this.

16. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    The problem with SLI/CF is down to the card's manufacturers IMO, they're the ones that seemingly abandoned it pretty much as soon as they coerced us all into foolishly buying second cards! These days Nvidia/AMD work hand in hand with most game devs and if they really wanted to push SLI/CF support they absolutely would do.

I also quit SLI a few years back when I replaced my 2x GTX 770s with 1x RX 480, I'm only going to return to it as a side effect of buying a second card (RX 580) for mining.

17. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    I am this close to go for a 1080 Ti and ofc QUIT sli but..you know, it needs money and don't know if it's better to do it now or later in 2018, but when sli works it's so great, their shitty greed for money is to blame..as always.

C'mon don't start that game supports but it'sNvidia fault, if a company wants to have multi gpu support and they already coded their game to support it you think that they won't demand from Nvidia/Amd to make it happen?? Don't be naive..

18. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    The game actually does support sli - this is the game running on my pc 4k @ 130% render res, using sli bits from Syndicate

https://i.imgur.com/oshydgE.jpg

Sli scaling is close to 100%, but it suffers from all sorts of visual issues when sli is activated, as evident from the screenshot. However, those visual issues are usually ironed out by Nvidia, when they come with their official sli profile... which they havent done.

The fact that the new Titan V doesn't support SLI sadly confirms my suspicions, that Nvidia is phasing out SLI for whatever reason... likely to force people to spend an absurd amount of money on a single gpu with slightly more performance, rather than buying 2 gpu's that are slightly slower, but much cheaper, and together are way faster (when sli works that is) - 1080 sli vs Titan XP at launch for instance.

Redemption80 likes this.
  19. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Oh good, I was just looking for your original post so I could quote it.

I understand phasing out SLI/CF, the move to DX12 and Vulkan takes it out the hands of Nvidia and AMD, and so far I think less than half of DX12 games have MGPU support and with Vulkan its none.

It's just not easy to sell the tech when so many developers don't/won't support it.

20. remicius

remicius Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080 Ti
    i hope they will fix this pixelated crap on fire water distance fog smoke etc,also i hope they will fix the anisotrophic filtering,because seems like the game has only 4x filtering,which makes the game blurry as hell and the textureworks maaaaan,looks outdated on max setting.palm trees looked better in black flag.........