AMD Software Crimson ReLive Redux Released Next Month will get Perf OSD

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black
    ReLive has been a big step, just as big as Crimson was with DX11 performace. But ReLive brought alot of features, which really alot of have been waiting for a long.

Surprised not to see an AMD hating blaming post from you.

warlord likes this.
  2. primetime^

primetime^ Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX Vega 64
    Yeah i cant wait for a stable none bug ridden driver since 17.7.2!!!!!! AMD can suck them selves if they screw up the ReDux release next month!

3. warlord

warlord Guest

GPU:
    Null
    Well I have an AMD gpu relationship 15 year approximately, before I was 3dfx and then Nvidia. I always liked ATI more. I was having a feeling that greed was like a monstrous alter ego of Green side since forever to be honest. I was right. That's why I am gonna stay red for the foreseeable future. I just do not want to get back-stabbed or betrayed for my sympathy and loyalty for the runner-up.

Look, everyone was eager to use 1 large drive update from ATI, we remember even modded drivers back in the day. Just you know AMD now puts many features into the table. As @PrMinisterGR said above we don't even have enforceable vsync modes working yet and they try to force OSD. They should implement most of the features users and customers voted in their radeon software feedback site.

4. go4brendon

go4brendon Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1080Ti Seahawk X
    Never thought I'd see the day I missed AMD drivers, couldn't believe how badly outdated the package is for nvidia when I made the swap to a 1080ti :(