Antec Announces the P110 Luce Chassis

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Antec releases their addition to their Performance One Case series: The P110 Luce. The Antec P110 Luce lets you shed a light on your installed hardware: The frame measures 489 mm x 230 mm x 518 mm (L...

Antec Announces the P110 Luce Chassis

2. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    Really liking the look of this case.

The issue is that there is no room for my Scythe Kaze Master Pro which i currently use in my P280. Though i guess i can place it where the PSU is, as the HDD Case down there can be removed.

Also saw there will be a Silent variant, without glass and sound dampening.

3. illrigger

illrigger Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    Looks like another "me too" TG design, with the usual poor airflow and limited drive space. The drive thing isn't as big a deal nowadays, but the closed front panel thing continues to be a real issue. It's gonna be a roaster in there once you throw in a high end GPU, just like the P400 and S340.

GSDragoon and Relayer like this.
  4. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    Front Panel is pretty much the same as my P280, no issues with airflow or case temps at all. And both my GPU and CPU are OCed, GPU even dumps all heat in my case due to cooler design. 5x Noctua Case Fan at 600 RPM.

No problem at all.

5. Relayer

Relayer Guest

GPU:
    MSI RX3870 512
    Too much like the NZXT H440. And that one comes with 3x120mm in the front and 1x140mm on the rear. No meed for extra fans.

6. jura11

jura11 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink
    And this case is pretty much have most restrictive front panel on market,if you are planning to water cool then you are stuffed,same applies for top panel which is restrictive
    I still would rather have 3x140mm at front than 120mm fans as 2*140mm fans will move more air than 3*120mm and still 140mm will be quieter

Hope this helps

Thanks,Jura

7. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    This just looks like an old case... I forget the original's name, it was released back when the original Antec 900 Gaming case was released... the only thing that looks different to me here here is that this has a side window.