Watch_Dogs - General moding

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Essenthy, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Mrlu

Mrlu Guest

GPU:
    UNKNOWN
    Well, this is my version of what I was talking about, the flicker of shadows that I'm talking about is presented all over the world, buildings, trees, vegetation, etc ... shadows from one moment to another, both day and night they start to blink, whether this Aiden is quiet or in a car or in motion and as if nothing at all from time to time also stops blinking, lasts seconds and sometimes only happens once every time I am playing (normally play 2- 3 hours).

This blinking does not include the headlight shadows during the day are all the shadows that the sun generates, and during the night the shadows of the light poles that are generated on the NPC's, cars, trees, and others begin to set slow, as if they were 2-5 FPS instead of the normal rhythm of my game (45FPS).

The shadows during the night are then generated and that happens is sometimes, whether there are many shadows or rendering or few, and happens when I am running on foot or by car, then it is as if the car was 100KMH and the shadow will be generated 0.5 seconds after passing, as if it were being locked by something.

2. Mrlu

Mrlu Guest

GPU:
    UNKNOWN
    How TheSilver says, I think is because there's a lot of them, but even in vanilla (without headlight shadows) there are a lot of shadows at night, and the "dynamic" are present in cars (yes i know there are cars on all the f@cking world) but i dont think its that, i think is because the game render engine its overloaded

3. HeySlickThatsMe

HeySlickThatsMe Master Guru

GPU:
    No Record
    So you are talking about normal shadows? not the player/npc shadows casted by headlights? if so i have the same issue and the thing that silver posted is for the headlight ones

4. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
    OK so about the music
    14min demo chase music is impossible the music will loop and loop and loop + the whole music is one file so that means that the start , chase and everything is one file that will always loop and never stop

5. Mrlu

Mrlu Guest

GPU:
    UNKNOWN
    Yesss!! The normal not the headlights, even when the issue happen, not happen with the headlights, those work normally :/

6. Mrlu

Mrlu Guest

GPU:
    UNKNOWN
    Mmmm the vanilla music is the same way no? loop and loop?

7. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
    No , the vanilla music is split in different parts
    Vigilante
    VigilanteRunningChase
    VigilanteDrivingChase
    VigilanteFinished

CombatZoneEnemiesAlive

Shootout
    Chased1
    Chased2
    Chased3
    EvadedChase

Freeroaming

8. Mrlu

Mrlu Guest

GPU:
    UNKNOWN
    Ohhh, I didnt notice them, about the scripts you said you could inject or create more, right? I think it would be cool to insert the likelihood of repeating the gang hideout (it already exists but I think it does not hide or if) and create the posibilities of more events or enemys or places open or some stuff cool :D

9. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
  10. Mrlu

Mrlu Guest

GPU:
    UNKNOWN

11. SDWAN

SDWAN Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 960 SSC
    Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but would any of you know of a consistent .xbg (Or simply just an importer for Watch_Dogs 1 models specifically) importer for blender?.
    Im trying to import some models from Watch_dogs in blender and use them in other engines for this concept im trying to build, but the current tools available are either broken, or break certain parts of the models. Zmodeller 3's Collada (.dae) export breaks rigging, or bone position's depending on the model, or if it were a weapon,the model doesn't export, only the bones. So far, zmodeller is able to export vehicles cleanly though. The script for blender 2.49 can only export character models correctly, but only breaks the rigging on vehicles, and weapons. It is quite cumbersome to deal with sadly. I also can't seem to find any unpacked dlc files...

12. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
    DLC is other fat afaik and no one from us has knowledge to do blender addon

13. SDWAN

SDWAN Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 960 SSC
    Ah well. Guess i'll just improvise with what im able to get currently

14. Mrlu

Mrlu Guest

GPU:
    UNKNOWN

YOU HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM THAT I HAVE!! THE SHADOWS....BUT YOU HAVE IT TOO IN THE HEADLIGHTS!!
    @HeySlickThatsMe See This!!!!!
    At the 0:22 see how the lights generated by the car are like stopped by something and got stuck, same for the 2 white cars, and that problem (with light generated by cars) are present on the shadows generated by the light poles, but he have the shadow problems with the headlights too, I not.

See too at 1:17 when he went out the alley the lights on the ground of the papavero present the problem too, that's the problem that I mentioned before.

15. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
    ^ i don't know then
    Remember this?
    [​IMG]
    This is not Lure , infact this is Shock Lure
    Video about it is coming , it works pretty well ingame!

16. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
    Also - Jammer
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It should be used in multiplayer mode , it makes the player vision disoriented and blanks the minimap , disables the hacks too
    i can see why it was cut , why make an item for online only?
    PS.Yes its an throwable item

17. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
  18. Mrlu

Mrlu Guest

GPU:
    UNKNOWN
    Yep, but I have on all the shadows sometimes when I play and it lasts few seconds

19. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
  20. dollmaster

dollmaster Guest

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 970 STRIX 4GB
    WOW that's amazing. It's really E3 Aiden. What is he like in cutscenes?