Download: Guru3D RTSS Rivatuner Statistics Server 7.0.0 Beta

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Not sure if it is related, but I localized a different issue on my system, which could be also reproduced in GPU caps viewer Vulkan demos (and only on second Vulkan demo start). Vulkan sampler was not properly cleaned up after runtime Vulkan device recreation, which caused Vulkan ICD to use some internal default sampler with nearest point filtering mode and made OSD look pixelated. Not sure if it could be the source of crashes under W7 , but it worth trying, it should be fixed in beta 20.

2. Unwinder

Whenever we like it or not, Microsoft decided to make "PF usage" and "Commit charge" terms equal so it confused, confuse and will confuse a lot of people.

3. Thunk_It

Thunk_It Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus 2080ti Turbo
    Many thanks Unwinder and Guru3D!

4. Shaq34

Shaq34 Guest

GPU:
    Carrizo
    I'm using the latest 7.0.0. Beta, FCAT bars are missing in ForHonor and in TomClancy's Wildlands, in RainbowSix Siege the FCAT bars only render on half of the screen.

UWP Apex Works, nice work!

Could someone please reproduce/recheck the issues? Thanks!

5. Unwinder

Use forum search feature and search for "EAC".

6. Shaq34

Shaq34 Guest

GPU:
    Carrizo
    Thanks for you reply!

On the other hand, using the previous version (6.6.0), Wildlands had a missing color in the FCAT sequence - actually the color was transparent. Plus, Rainbow Six Siege had it's FCAT bars filling only half of the screen - the game uses checkerboard rendering, this might be the source of the problem.

7. Unwinder

I neither own Rainbow Six Siege nor plan to purchase it. Try switching from viewport to framebuffer OSD coodrinate space for it, if it does't work - you're out of luck, sorry.

8. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Using this version since topic posted and it's been flawless, love the UI. :thumbup:

9. RandomDriverDev

RandomDriverDev Guest

GPU:
    1080 / 8GB and 1060 / 6GB
    VirtualBox.exe needs a default profile with detection level at none,
    it doesn't pose any issues but its annoying having a framecounter in a windows 10 vm xD

Caps viewer definitely seems fixed, unfortunately Dolphin and OpenGL extension viewer still hang in the exact same way.

Gotta love operational systems differing in behaviors. not.

It appears to be hanging at nvoglv64!DrvValidateVersion

Here is a forced dump file for Dolphin.exe
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B65vMTKp-C0jQkpubHFwZ21rdXM/view?usp=sharing

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  10. BeefSupream

BeefSupream Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon R7 250 Series
    RTSS-OSD only available during gaming

After a few hiccups (very likely self-induced!), I just finished downloading AB 4.3, and RTSS 6.6.0. The OSD feature is HUGE for me, and I really like what you folks have done here. I have OSD working fine on gaming apps, using toggle. However I am unable to get OSD to work in these examples:

* Desktop (saw RTSS tutorial on YT, and OSD was visible on their desktop)

* Confirmed/configured "chrome.exe" in RTSS. No joy.

* OSD negative function when watching YouTube video via Chrome.

* OSD negative function on any MS Office app.

My goal is to be able to toggle OSD in any app environment, to avoid having to use my taskbar and/or notification panel.
    Thanks in advance for any guidance.

11. Imronburgundy

Imronburgundy Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 1070 FTW
    Can't open Rivatuner

Hey everyone. Been using Rivatuner for a couple months now, and recently for some reason, I can't open the program to change settings. I've tried everything from running as admin to reinstalling and the program just will not open. It shows running in the task manager and my OSD shows during games, just can't open the program anymore. Anyone seen this issue or a fix?

12. Bram

Bram Member

GPU:
    XFX GTX260 896MB
    Beta 7.0.0 fixes an issues where Rivatuner was conflicting with the Topre Realforce RGB keyboard software. If I had Rivatuner 6.6.0 running the the Topre Realforce RGB software would not launch in Windows 10. I would double click the .exe and nothing would happen. The beta fixes that issue and I can run both simultaneously now.

Thanks

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  13. Meccs

Meccs Active Member

GPU:
    Radeon RX 480 GAMING X 8G
    I have a command prompt popping up and closing randomly since using this beta version. I checked the process and it is related to RTTS. It is the conhost.exe that RTTS is using for some reason. Is there a way to avoid this?

The command prompt popping up also puts me out of fullscreen in games. Very annoying.

(I am using the latest Windows 10 Version)

http://imgur.com/a/VfFdV

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  14. Layarion

Layarion Guest

GPU:
    MSI 2GB GTX 770
    Could i use Riva to display Twitch Chat, or in general plug in things like that? I only haz one monitor and i must stream!

15. wingback18

wingback18 Guest

GPU:
    asrock killer sli/ac
    rtss not working

this is weird , the program was working fine , it show me everything with now problems .
    for some reason , radeon relive , is not working so i contacted amd . the person told me to uninstall everything with ddu and install it again . again .

when everything was installed. and radeaon relive still didnt work .lol

now when i start a game with rtss , the game just crashes or it has a lot of lag . i have to turn off and uninstalled for the games to work again . rtss only work with the benchmarks software .

i try the latest and the one before .

any help will be appreciated

16. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070 Ti Super
    I don't think so.

17. axonmagnus

axonmagnus Guest

GPU:
    amd asus r9 290
    [[ critical ]] river turner causes fps drops when you move mouse in some games

at first i thought it was my mouse or gpu or gpu drivers then i close msi afterburner and it fixed it then today when i had msi after burner off but river turner on major fps drops when i was moving the mouse of which i closed it and now the issue is solved , now am looking for a river turner alternative :( :bang:

18. Unwinder

Fun thing, I just wanted to leave a warning here and say that I perfectly know who you are since your first post here, RandomDriverDev aka Sora aka banned Squall Leanhart. I strongly believed that anyone deserves a second chance to restart his "life" in a forum once he is able to talk properly. But it looks like you're an exception, and some other mod already rewarded you with well deserved ban. So you may continue your old shady crapping tactics in different forums, pathetic coward girl.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  19. Michael Chen

Michael Chen Member

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080 XC-U
    The Ghost Recon: Wildlands now works with RTSS 7.0.0 after the game updated to Update 5.
    The patch notes did not mention relating changes, though.
    (But I guess anyone still playing the game will notice this, anyway :p)

20. WebwalkerCZ

WebwalkerCZ Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix RX 480 O4G Gam
    GPU usage shows constantly 16% on Radeon RX 580