E3 2017: Wolfenstein II The New Colossus Announced

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 12, 2017.

1. ayakaza

ayakaza Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon 6800 XT
    haha that ***** hanging out with the kkk was funny ! Im sure will get to kill some kkk member

2. Twiddles

Twiddles Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2080 2190-7550
    This so much.

There's always another side to the story, whether you like it or not. Why aren't we allowed to explore that side in, let's say games? And I'm done with the whole LGBT thing and counter movements or whatever you call it. It's all just a sh!t show.

3. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    The only game out of E3 that I actually seem to want to play. Looks great.

4. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070Ti
    Ohhh man what a brilliant Trailer, TNO was absolutely fantastic, looking forward to this, best thing from E3.

5. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Radeon 5500
    Oh hell yeah 1st Metro exodous now this, 2 new games I look forward to playing!

6. __hollywood|meo

__hollywood|meo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6700xt @2.7ghz
    i agree that the simple premise of blasting nazis is wearing a bit thin - i dont know why we cant get a bit more creative thematically if studios are putting effort into crafting a coherent or compelling story these days to create a cinematic-like narrative (unlike wolf3d)

please take note that i didnt say the same about doom, because come on: destroying demons will never get old. meanwhile, regardless of the aforementioned bs, BJ is an instabuy for me...love all the wolfenstein games, every single one. game looks fairly impressive graphically, & idtech6 runs amazingly well on vulcan. looking forward to this.

7. Xuanzang

Xuanzang Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 7900 XTX
    You just know The New Colossus is going to be great. I mean Hello it's Wolfenstein. :)

8. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    This is the only WW2 style shooter I buy now. Skipped BF1, will be skipping COD:WW2.

9. DLD

DLD Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1060 6GB
    Nice to see my compatriot (his name really is written as "Blaškovic") again. That episode in which he visits a ship full of ***** soldiers and officers still shiver me timbers...