Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.1 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Warkratos, Apr 4, 2017.

1. chris89

chris89 Master Guru

GPU:
    RADEON R5 M430 2GB
    None the less these new drivers are really fast at "Ordinary Resolutions". Maybe S1, S3, and Hibernate cannot resume properly but these new drivers sure do pull a lot of fps at pretty much every resolution other than 5k that isn't working for Fallout 4.

2. chris89

chris89 Master Guru

GPU:
    RADEON R5 M430 2GB
    I went back to 17.1.2 WHQL and all the issues resolved for 5k and RTSS 7.0.0 works.

3. Romulus_ut3

Romulus_ut3 Master Guru

GPU:
    NITRO+ RX5700 XT 8G
    I have personally tested MSI AB on my PC at home (the specs are in my profile) and it works as intended. No issues at changing clock speed or fan speed whatsoever.

If it makes a difference, I haven't used DDU in the last few driver installations I have made at all. I uninstalled it from the Control Panel, restarted, and installed the driver as one should. DDU is supposed to be used if you're having issues, which isn't the case with me.

The UVD bug gets triggered, but a lot less.

4. BugMeister

BugMeister Guest

GPU:
    2x RX480 NITRO+OC(8G)
    - AMD have promised a fix for the Creator's Update version of Windows 10
    - DX12 crossfire is broken in the meantime..
    - I reverted to 17.3.1

5. flow

flow Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus TUF RTX3080 oc
    I'm still on that driver also. Slightly faster than previous drivers, but even more stable than these 17.4.1.
    While 3dmark scores are the same, I noticed more frame drops in mafia 3 and overall not as crispy looking.
    In any case, this driver doesn't do it for me.

6. Broken Haiku

Broken Haiku Member

GPU:
    AMD 280x 3GB
    Creators Update and this driver on a 280x gives me horrible tearing in GTA V.
    Went back to the previous driver and all is fine again.

7. miiksu

miiksu Guest

GPU:
    XFX R9 Nano
    Its nice ESO grass flicker is fixed but now overclocking is fully broken in this driver. If I try to overclock core or mem via trixx clocks will get stuck to 300/500 clocks.