Ghost Recon Wildlands

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by WhiteLightning, Jun 13, 2016.

1. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    Yes, controller and M&KB are both in use, like in GTA. Sorry, i used up all my invites.

2. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
  3. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
  4. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    turning godrays settings to On and vsync off pretty much solved the performance issues

runs very good until i start driving

5. nevernamed

nevernamed Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 TI FTW3
    Runs like garbage for me, even on medium.

6. F3ckB9LL

F3ckB9LL Active Member

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti 11Gb
    I last 10mins .. then uninstalled too ...

7. Keesberenburg

Keesberenburg Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 TI sc
    some 1 have a code for me?

8. Octopuss

Octopuss Guest

GPU:
    -
    I watched a few streams on Twitch yesterday.
    The game has really nice graphics.

But vehicle physics is beyong ridiculous, and gun shooting behaviour is completely unrealistic.

I'm interested, but only if these things get a significant overhault.
    And judging by Ubisoft's reputation, I might not even buy the game at all. I read some horrific stories.

9. darrensimmons

darrensimmons Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX4090AMPEXT
    For sp only close down Uplay after you are in the game. This gets rid of the permanently online check. Also very high textures is bugged and uses way too much vram in game but in benchmark its fine. In benchmark I get 4gb used in game over 6gb.
    Aslo add -disablepagefilecheck in the launch options in Uplay.
    All this got me over 60fps on 980ti sli system all maxed except textures high.Vsync off framerate 60 locked.

10. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    The sound design is laughable. The gun sounds are still playing while the reload animation is going on, grenades sound like they are in another valley when they go off right next to you.

As per usual with Ubisoft, the gun sounds are all mixed way too low. I'm not suggesting that I have to wear ear protection just to play but this is a constant problem with Ubi's sound design in multiple titles.

The driving feels sluggish and unresponsive.

The bodies of people you kill disappear about 5 seconds after you kill them, leaving a small pool of blood more reminiscent of a shaving cut than multiple bullet wounds.

And it has severe performance issues.

It's not without potential but the immersion factor is just not there at all for me, it's not ready for launch and if past experiences are anything to go by, one month is nowhere near enough time to fix the numerous problems.

I sincerely hope that this is an older build.

Oh, and the SLI profile is the same bullsh!t SLI profile that they used for Watch Dogs 2, spins up both cards but only one is actually doing anything.

Thanks Nvidia, TWIMTPB is one of the most confidence inspiring slogans in marketing history (if by 'The way it's meant to be played' you mean with only half of your overpriced graphics hardware actually functioning) :rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017

11. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    This is very disappointing to hear.
    Was really interested in this game, and thought it looked like it could be a lot of fun.
    But, the feedback and responses I've been reading have been awful.

Looks like the only Ubisoft game I'll be buying this year will be South Park.

12. archie123

archie123 Guest

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
    I cant max it out at 1440p vram usage over 6 gig , stutters then crashes , 1080 is playable. Is the vram usage something that can be improved? post beta? Im also fairly sure that although it shows high usage on both gpu's there is something wrong with sli , not sure :/

13. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
  14. N1GhTW4lK3R

N1GhTW4lK3R Master Guru

GPU:
    FE 4090 EK LC
    At 1080p i suppose...

15. archie123

archie123 Guest

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
    seems my vram issues are down to sli , disable it and maxed out at 1440p it goes down from 6.2 to 5 gig

16. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    I don't know, I've been watching quite a few streams and this looks absolutely terrible. I mean graphics look nice and all but the gameplay looks awful.

17. N1GhTW4lK3R

N1GhTW4lK3R Master Guru

GPU:
    FE 4090 EK LC
    Yeah, I agree that it looks nice but nothing of special, after all.

I mean, animations are a bit choppy and also they seem to be the same as those of The Division, FC, WD, WD2 and of almost everyone else Ubi games of the last 5 years.

Lastly, I really don't want to see any more things like this in a 2017 AAA game.

[​IMG]

Why Ubi still make humans like a plastic dolls?

18. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Runs good here, but as long as I disable ingame vsync.. With ingame vsync it stutters really bad, will try driver vsync.

godrays on, sbao, shadows - high, rest max, avg 70, min 60fps.
    [​IMG]

All max including godrays - enhanced, hbao, I get avg ~ 62fps, min 55ish fps
    [​IMG]

But to be honest enhanced godrays makes the image too bloomy, ye it looks nicer at time when you see the rays, but dunno not so impressed by it.

edit: nah driver vsync also stutters really bad, like frame skipping. Will try fast sync. Otherwise vsync off.

19. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    You make a game that runs great for everyone you're flamed all over internet for Downgrading your game.

You make a game that looks great, you get flamed beacuse it runs like crap on low/Medium end PC who keeps wanting fancy graphic feature activated.

Poor Ubisoft gets attacked way more than it deserves.

20. N1GhTW4lK3R

N1GhTW4lK3R Master Guru

GPU:
    FE 4090 EK LC
    WTF? :3eyes:

You (Ubisoft) make a game that looks just "ok" that it runs really bad also on the high end systems (even with high detail) and really expect to receive the cheers?