Watch Dogs 2 Requirements and PC Specific Features!!!

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by CPC_RedDawn, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Seaclean

Seaclean Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB Gaming
    I'm very pleasantly surprised by the game. You've got all these side-missions which don't feel like side-missions and at and are extremely varied and fun to undertake. Then there's the main operations which of course is a bit richer on story. I highly recommend the game.

2. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    thanks!

3. blaugznis

blaugznis Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6GB
    I find the story and characters too childish..

4. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Surprised to see so much positive feedback!

I really liked the character of the first one (being a grumpy somewhat middle aged person myself), some of the gameplay of it was a let down though (never completed it either), wasn't going to bother with the 2nd one but seen lots of favourable comments here and elsewhere so bought a Samsung key for it for $14.99 which was way too cheap to turn down, needed a USA IP to redeem on the Samsung website but then once it's redeemed it's multi-lingual and doesn't require any VPN or anything to install/run.

5. xinelo

xinelo Member

GPU:
    EVGA FW3 3080
    Fps drops while driving is giving me a headache!

I tried to reduce texture resolution from ultra to high, vsync on-off, and different options with no success. Only one "working", at least partially, was to create custom resolution (2560x1080) 50hz to reduce the drops a bit.

Besides that, I have to run the game with temporal filtering, if not it becomes unplayable.

Any temporal fix for 1070 until new release of patches ?

6. LuckyNumber8

LuckyNumber8 Guest

GPU:
    I'm not surprised, because watch dogs 1 was much more playable on i7.

PClab pl benchmark charts, OC and stock results.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  7. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    look at the difference btw i7 6700k and the others, i'm so happy i bought this cpu.
    bought the game yesterday and i have to say they fixed the bad things of the first game, and now i can say we have a game that is well balanced open world hacking and a lovely looking san francisco bay area, enjoying the game a lot i have to say, well done ubisoft.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  8. KodiaRok

KodiaRok Guest

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 2080TI
    Hey guys and a Happy New Year!!

I Need to say it again that I totally love this Game. While for some the Characters don't Appeal to much, I like them however quite a bit. The World is already so serious...happy to see some crazy dudes in a Game like WD2.

One of the best Games for me in 2016 and I really have to say "Hats Off" to UbiSoft to deliver such an amazing Game.

The Division wasn't bad either, but this Game really outshines for me all other Games from last Year. I have so much hope that UbiSoft will go now a bit better Way for future Games. This whole "Climb Tower" stuff got really annoying along with those millions of collectibles.

If anyone would consider to buy it, I would highly recommend it if you are that "OpenWorld" Type of Person.

9. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    I'm just starting to really dig into this one and I'm really enjoying the characters/story/art design. I am however finding it incredibly difficult, especially escaping police.

10. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    my only difficulty is playing stealth as i usually go guns blazing..

11. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    I can't even manage to do that very well. Always end up overwhelmed by reinforcements/police.

12. KodiaRok

KodiaRok Guest

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 2080TI
    Escaping the Police is easier then in the Original WD's. However since I Play with Headphones..that Police woman literally screamed at me so many times...she always sounded like coming from inside a metal cube with a megaphone.

13. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    Never played WD1 so I can't speak to that but it still seems pretty hard in this. Harder than GTA.

14. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    I just spent 15 minutes trying to escape police. It's ridiculous. Thinking I might just drop this to easy.

15. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    So despite having online invasions turned off I got invaded and hacked. So I guess you can't turn this off really? A bug perhaps?

16. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    I have all online options unchecked in the game options but, annoyingly, I still see online missions (in purple) listed on the in-game phone. Really hacks me off to be honest as I have no interest whatsoever in the online modes. They just clutter up the missions I do want to play.

17. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    very easy for me escaping police, i just do too many 90 degree turn, changing blocks they will lose u fast.

18. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    I do that but everywhere I can go there's another one ahead of me.

19. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    i don t know man, for me it's easy to escape when i turn a lot and change blocks.

20. Kezen

Kezen Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 4080 X TRIO
    The most CPU bound game I've ever played. It makes me wish I had a Kaby Lake build.
    I'm beginning to think my system memory bandwidth is not sufficient anymore.