Watch_Dogs Definitive Mod

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by ThatGuyOverTher, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Perry2611

Perry2611 Guest

GPU:
    750 ti
    Is there any way to fix the CTD when doing private investigations? I've only managed to do it once without crashing, out of about 6 attempts.

2. TheCrasher

TheCrasher Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080ti 11g
    Download the 3.0 patch

3. Perry2611

Perry2611 Guest

GPU:
    750 ti
    The 3.0 is the one I've been using. I tried he 3.0 without UI changes as well. That one also doesn't work in investigations.

4. Perry2611

Perry2611 Guest

GPU:
    750 ti
    Also, there's a bug where Aiden doesn't put his phone against his ear during phonecalls. And there's a persistent lighting glitch on the headlights of my car. This is probably the best looking mod, such a shame it is the most glitchy.

5. Veyronmaster722

Veyronmaster722 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Please can someone make an E3 2013 CAR camera mod?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPYgXvgS6Ww&t=344s
    0:40 - 2:03
    Look how close it is compared to the one in the final game.

It's the same in thsi demo as well.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z3iG2QlJXk&t=132s
    6:41 - 8:00
    Once again, camera is way closer to the car (might even be a lower FOV now that I think about it)

Notice also how motion blur appears to be ALWAYS on, even when driving at low speeds. Surely that can be re-enabled as well? Technically it is still in the game, it just only activates when going really fast.

By the way, tried this mod out recently myself. Best one I've seen yet! :)
    Hope there may be more features to come if there ever is any.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  6. puredorian

puredorian Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1070
    Now that you've mentioned it, 14 min demo car camera also have this dynamic parameter, when car stops, camera gets closer to the vehicle, and when vehicle is accelerating, it zoom out a bit.

It's possible in theory, but not sure about practice, binhex editing isn't easy and there's no proof, that those parameters are still in the file, that just left untouched.

Would like to see it recreated as well, too bad I'm no use when it comes to binhex.

7. Veyronmaster722

Veyronmaster722 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Actually the zoom parameter you speak of was kept in the final game. It probably just looks different because of the camera angle, but trust me it is still there. So really it is just a simple matter of changing the camera angle (and possibly the FOV as well)
    Way I see it, it probably is doable. After all, people have managed to change the on foot camera to be like E3. Why not this too?

The motion blur's another story, but I don't see how it couldn't be doable. As I said before, the motion blur's still in there. Someone just has to find a way of enabling it even when driving a low speeds.

8. Seaclean

Seaclean Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB Gaming
    Hm, this is very odd. I've tried uninstalling Watch_Dogs completely (removing the folder in "my games" as well) to try and do a completely fresh re-install. My game now runs exceptionally poor (this game being the only one) no matter what. :/ Vanilla didn't use to run so bad, now the game nets me 20-25 FPS on max settings @1440p with SMAA. By comparison I was getting 30-50 before I installed "The Definitive Mod". If I try to turn everything off/Low and run the game with no AA @720 I get about 70-90 FPS (which is way less than what I should get)...

There's got to be some setting there's persisted... also worth mentioning is that whenever I exit a building/safe-house the lighting condition is "stuck" (everything is artificially bright) for at least 10-15 seconds before the correct lighting loads (this is different from the intentional/usual ambient light adaption effect)

EDIT: Restarted my PC and now it's fine again. o_O

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  9. moneytheman

moneytheman Guest

GPU:
  10. ModAiC

ModAiC Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R7 260X
    Nice bump.

11. luckyqueen

luckyqueen Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080TI
    e3 ui is missing in kurotenshi texture pack

12. TenentePyro_

TenentePyro_ Guest

GPU:
    gtx 1060 6gb
    i can't download the mod, the link if off :/

13. LykosYRT

LykosYRT Member

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 980TI 6GB
  14. TenentePyro_

TenentePyro_ Guest

GPU:
    gtx 1060 6gb
  15. TenentePyro_

TenentePyro_ Guest

GPU:
    gtx 1060 6gb
    could you send me the test files link?

16. HeySlickThatsMe

HeySlickThatsMe Master Guru

GPU:
    No Record
    No one has that afaik

17. TenentePyro_

TenentePyro_ Guest

GPU:
    gtx 1060 6gb
    could somebody send me the version of this mod with the e3 ui?

18. geonos

geonos Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 870m 3gb
    link are dead

19. infthus8

infthus8 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 / 6gb
    the latest version "KuroTenshi Texture Pack" which is the definitive mod 3.0 with the textures is working, confirmed by me.
    I`ve been accompanying the thread while my file downloaded where i could see the authors received generous feedback from its fans which contributed to improve the mod. i`d like to thank you all for making this possible. in my opinion this is the best watch dogs Mod pack( i have tried them all)

note: delete your gamerprofile in documents>My games>Watch_Dogs and delete the bin folder which comes with this mod(the reshade preset sharpened the game too much in my opinion)

20. juanme555

juanme555 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX660 3GB GDDR5 SSC