GeForce Game Ready Driver 376.19 WHQL download & discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by maur0, Dec 5, 2016.

1. bigfutus

bigfutus Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 VENTUS 10G
    Windows 8.1/Windows 8/Windows 7 Fixed Issues
    >There were no issues to report for this version.

Finally a perfect version of drivers, it took them long enough :D

2. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Well I'm one of the guys that has no issue with SLI currently besides BF1 screwing me over royally. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to play the game, it's fun to me, but deactivating my overclocks for stability is one thing, getting rid of half my performance because devs broke the game code to work with existing drivers is something else.

Yes I see that it might require a new driver update in regards to BF1, but it at least worked before their game patch, then it didn't do so afterwards with the same or any other driver. The logical conclusion would be that the game patch broke it, and telling people that Nvidia needs to adapt is actually quite cheekey, to stay polite.

3. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    Guys, nearly 1 page of this thread about whether AMD has fixed BF1 crossfire? Seriously? Take that conversion to the BF1 or AMD driver threads please. FFS.

4. BuildeR2

BuildeR2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 4090 TUF OG OC
    Hah, as soon as I saw this that's exactly what I was going to suggest. I've run in to 2 games in my steam library that require me to do this as well. Annoying, but at least it ends up doing DSR to the game!

5. robertmor52

robertmor52 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 Gaming G1
    Guys, tomorrow I'll be getting my 1070 gaming g1, what drivers do you recomend me to install?? any older version or the last ones?? just in case Im missing something...

thanks!!

6. Skinner

Skinner Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090
    Still no SLI fixes for Skyrim SE and CODIW. It looks more and more they're dropping the atttention for it. I'm starting to get quite pissed off....

7. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    Yah, this will be the last SLI rig for me, I'd rather play at a lower res than deal with anymore of this bollocks. They've removed more profiles than they've added in this driver and WD 2 and TF 2 both have 'fake' profiles that spin the 2nd card up but provide absolutely no performance increase whatsoever.

8. GanjaStar

GanjaStar Guest

GPU:
    MSI 4G gtx970 1506/8000

one of the reasons I still prefer custom resolutions over DSR. the other one being that the performance is often better, even at same res, when comparing custom res vs DSR.

9. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 3060ti
    I am on single card, I have no real problems with game or driver, not sure on OC as I don't push card to max (you really don't get much more performance on Maxwell once you get to 1450-1500,

That said Dice did screw with performance, it was smoother an ran better before patch, hopefully they figure the issues in next patch.

Who is telling people it all on Nvidia, the link I post was vague and said both need fixing. for sure you need it patched before a driver fix can be added, that is just logical.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  10. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    The latest one, which is what this thread is about.

11. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    I've tested COD:BO3 which plays smoothly (didn't check for weapon lag) and COD:IW which feels like it's still stuttery. IW mp match intro map camera pan still stutters/frame-skips despite fps showing 90 all the time. I think IW itself needs work, it's just not smooth like BO3.

12. SabotageX

SabotageX Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3090Ti
    Always use the latest driver, unless it gives you problems in specific games you play. You can pretty much ignore those performance comparisons between new vs old driver.

13. pstlouis

pstlouis Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti Aorus Xt
    Was able to raise graphics options and kept my fps around 60.

14. robertmor52

robertmor52 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 Gaming G1
    Ok, thanks guys, I just asked because I have no idea if there is any problem with latest/last drivers with the Pascal GPUs...

15. braudrist

braudrist Active Member

GPU:
    MSI RTX 4090 Suprim
    ERHMYGERD! Image quality ALOT better with these drivers and they feel much smoother. I give this driver a solid 5/7 :giggle2:

16. Muyfa666

Muyfa666 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 8GB
    Lots of placebo effect in this topic I think... ;-p

These drivers seem solid to me thou, no issues at all. Been playing for a few hours.

17. ViperAnaf

ViperAnaf Guest

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 3080 OC
    battlefield 1 fps seems much lower now with those - msi 1080 gaming x

18. Monchis

Monchis Guest

GPU:
    GTX 950
    OMG nvidia fix the lag when managing multiple displays in control panel!. My geforce 2 mx was much faster doing this on windows 2000!.

19. Exostenza

Exostenza Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 GT
    No issues to report. Only played Overwatch and it played perfectly fine.

20. hotshotmedic

hotshotmedic Guest

'seems much lower' - can you elaborate or give fps #'s?