GeForce Game Ready Driver 376.19 WHQL download & discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by maur0, Dec 5, 2016.

1. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Agree, although lately they're on a roll, I had a feeling like that too, but well Im a driver freak I have to try them all :D

And maybe its also because this R375/R376 is more buggy then usual and they want to fix it asap.

Will see if they fixed DSR in ElderScrolls Online, with 376.09 it doesn't work, idk about older drivers just bought this game yesterday.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  2. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    ^^^^
    Yeah but install all new drivers onto 4 different PC 2 which are running dual boot = 6. I don't up grade my wife's drivers too often, existing are running candy crush and facebook just fine. My gaming/main machine is where the driver freaking comes in. It would need to be a pretty damn good driver for me to deploy it to the office machines, just not worth it.

Regards

3. zig11727

zig11727 Member Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 2080 Ti
    Not working here start menu tiles disappeared icons on edge toolbox are missing.

Clean install using DDU and rebooted problem still exists

Rollout back to 375.95 and all is good.

4. w0nderz

w0nderz Member Guru

GPU:
    RX 6900XT
    Comparing 376.19 with 375.86 (which are the drivers I'm running lately), 376.19 seem to have slight less overall performance per clock while running 2-3 ÂșC hotter.
    Also, OC isn't as stable on 376.19 as it is on 375.86 while running the same clocks.

5. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    No issues with Start menu here.

6. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    No start issues here either..

But ElderScrollsOnline DSR doesn't work, idk I made a clean install now so it also deleted all custom resolutions.

This is how it acts, pay attention to msi AB osd, always the same size.

EDIT: although just noticed gpu usage, @ 1080p it was 29%, @ 1620p 45%, 2160p 66%.. But image fov and jaggies stayed the same.

7. PurSpyk!!

PurSpyk!! Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Still texture flickering issues in Just Cause 3, last drivers to work correctly 373.06.

8. Exostenza

Exostenza Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 GT
    This reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Elaine is sick of shaking up drinks and Jerry takes the drink, slightly shakes it up and says, "yeah this is a REAL nuisance."

9. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    I love that show :) But i am taking a break from it, probably don't watch all the seasons again until about 3 years from now. Its only 4 TV series i can watch every year, X files, The Unit, Smallville, and Law and order ( the original )

10. Exostenza

Exostenza Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 GT
    Ok, we are definitely off topic but... It is the only show I watch every couple of years. I can't do it with anything else. I have seen, however, Game of Thrones and The Wire each twice; both totally boss shows.

Back on topic, this driver installed just fine on my laptop. Will test later on.

11. MNB4800

MNB4800 Guest

Somehow, Titanfall 2 runs in SLI now but the FPS is basically the same. I just get a hot second card now...

(no FPS limits or anything else doing funny stuff. SLI 980 Ti)

12. Abomlol

Abomlol Member

GPU:
    GTX1070
    So, don't. Just because there's an updated driver doesn't mean it's better. There is a huge misconception that new drivers = better drivers and that just isn't the case. Unless you see a bug fix in the release notes that is specific to you, or the developer of a game you play suggests a certain set of drivers because they've been tested there isn't a real need to update. The people who code these drivers will tell you the same thing, im 99.9% sure of it.

13. Dagda

Dagda Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    nvm....

14. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
  15. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Skyrim SE profile? if not, pass

16. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Ok now DSR works, but I had to set desktop to 4K..

ManuelG, did nvidia fix this DPI issue with desktop and now its conflicting with disable DPI scaling in registry?

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  17. 376.09 Vs. 376.19

Hi ! some improvement from 376.09 driver version of the last week? currently i'm playing Watch Dogs 2.
    Thanks

18. Flakman

Flakman Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Not sure how relevant this tweet is. EA customer support is telling customers that BF1 does not support SLI.

One of them is lying, would be my guess.

Has AMD actually fixed this, or another issue?

19. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    Well, ask the producer as many others did!

20. Dburgo

Dburgo Guest

If this doesnt do anything else for FH3, not worth the install for me! Someone else may have asked, but is there SLI support for any newer windows games?