How many of you think Hillary Clinton will become the next US President???

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by viren, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    Seemed appropriate to repost this...

2. jura11

jura11 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink
    Do you ever been in Germany or Sweeden there? Do you have there friends or you are reading some good sh1t or rather far right media?

I literally hate such speeches or wording

Hillary or Clintons they're not saint,but still is less evil than DJT,as him I see just populist,egocentric far-right **** nothing more

And America choosen those two as their best,I still can't believe they choosen those two,but at least America can enjoy own Brexit and UK own one too

Thanks,Jura

3. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    You prefer merkel over May?

4. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    Originally Posted by Tom F View Post
    I know this is off topic, but I'm going to bite...but which ones?

I'd rather stuff was cheap and I could easily get a cushy engineering job in Germany than trust Theresa May to make the laws, but I'm genuinely interested to know what the other side is.

So far, the only upside to Brexit that I can see is that I might be able to emigrate to Europe and not have to pay back my student loan

yeah so another one just wants to abuse our country's laws/rules, Bye BYe then...have fun

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016

5. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Two wrongs etc. .
    It's pretty much trying to wind people up, which does nothing but get threads closed when they bite.

There is bad on both sides, it never has or will be a one sided thing.

As for Brexit, no one knows what the upside will be as it was a gamble.

6. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    cant argue with that, but..those who are threatening to leave

[​IMG]

7. Tom F

Tom F Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Saab 900
    Yup. May is an undemocratic, spineless and xenophobic piece of work.

At least with the EU there's some moderating influence. Theresa May & Co are an insidious, regressive operation.

Grammar schools? Dropping benefit caps? Trying to overturn parliamentary sovereignty on Brexit negotiations? **** that.

stevevnicks - Hey now. I haven't done it yet ;)

But, voting with your dollar is always effective. In the same way as not wanting to give my money to Nestle because they're evil, I don't want to give my money to Theresa May because her policies disgust me. Same thing.

(.)(.) - I like that.

8. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    I don't see how May is Xenophobic, and the benefits shout he capped, even capped they are insanely high.

As for overturning parliamentary sovereignty, no one was told parliament had a choice to mess with things after the referendum.

Brexit is likely to just hurt the poor, but since many of them voted for it that is their choice, just like the decision to elect Trump will hurt the little people in the US and is also their choice.

9. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    I felt a great distubance in menstrual cycles, as if a billion feminists cried out and then were suddenly silenced.

10. Hootmon

Hootmon Guest

GPU:
    XFX THICC III Ultra
    Setting aside the particular personalities involved...

Trump winning is essentially equivalent to the Brexit succeeding. Both happened because the majority of voters yelled 'STOP!'. The previous administrations only have themselves to blame for those results.

11. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    Where's HeavyHemi and BJ? I thought they'd have checked in by now. If they need more tissues I can mail them a box of Kleenex.:heh:

Well we all strive, Hemi, just some of us fail more than others.

Accuracy?? You need better sources. :funny:

airbud7 likes this.
  12. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    fair enough your entitled to your feelings

yeah I think they should set benefit caps, too bloody right! BUT the government should not be doing this if there is not enough WORK for its people.

they need to start build factorys and stuff made in England so people can have a job and feel proud

we only have crappy services, low wages, housing problems wtf GET our own house sorted out first! sorry sick of the emotional blackmail on all channels HOME FIRST!

it don't make any sense if your own house is sh!t hole but you run around making out your worrying about everyone else wtf... sorry

13. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    Well Brexit has hardly been a raging success so far and Trump has only just won. Winning an election doesnt make one a good president or one to be remembered.

So whilst some might be happy he won, I dont think either were good candidates and I did feel drawn to the Trump "I will pump money into fighting Isis argument" but just because he has been elected is no real cause for joy I think until people see what he will deliver...

Let's hope he isnt as full of **** as people have made him out to be. That wouldnt be good for my American cousins (literally).

And his views on immigrants etc and the wall in Mexico. Worrysome.

Some have actually argued he isnt actually a real Rebublican so perhaps the real Repulicans who voted for him might be in for a nasty surprise.

US politics def got more interesting to a British onlooker!

p.s Shame about the way in which the campaign was done. That sort of stuff isnt a good example and polarises people in a bad way.

Now you cant marry a Republican lass and vicer versa. That surely is going backwards not forwards?

(I think they mostly voted in Philly and Arizona, some other cousins in Ohio).

14. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    I lol'd hard. :giggle2:

I too enjoy these tears to be honest. I couldn't care less about Trump, but the propaganda machine against him was over the top and led directly to this election's result. I don't want to live in a world were being "pro white" is considered racist, but being pro anything else isn't. It's simply wrong.

15. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Any information about how the Bernie crowd voted?

16. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    California wants to secede

Good! Let them secede! Watch them go bankrupt trying give everyone handouts with only California funds. A secession of California might actually be beneficial for the U.S. :pipe:

17. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Deporting illegals would take care of that.

18. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Christ....

[​IMG]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ump-Hillary-supporters-clash-ugly-scenes.html

Such as freedom of speech and the democratic process?

meanwhile muslims burned the us flag over a movie in 2012

[[​IMG]

19. vase

vase Guest

GPU:
    -
    Considering that a decent amount of them may know how dirty Hillary fu** Bernie over, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a big enough portion of votes going over to Trump.

Interesting, right? They burn our FLAG, because the person they didn't vote for got elected President. How does that fit together?!
    Guess what, that happens almost every 4 years to somebody...

20. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    Hillary's taking her time? if I was trump I'd have an bullet proof glass dome 24/7 lol

I know what Hillary's doing !

she's phoning the 1% and explaining how she's going to pay back all those Business deals (coff*pay off''s) she's had upfront.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.