Battlefield 1

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by XenthorX, Dec 15, 2015.

1. nevernamed

nevernamed Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 TI FTW3
    definitely visually stunning

2. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Found a bit of time to get into MP after all today. Played just Deathmatch to practice, boy did I get my ass handed to me at first... slowly getting there though.

3. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    only thing annoying me in the gameplay is that if the team decides not to stick together and start doing rambos going solo as one man army and think they can win, we start to lose as fuk, this game rewards sticking together and slowly moving and clear the area before taking objective.

4. Kono

Kono Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 / 8GB
    It depend on the mode. Last night, I was with a team playing Conquest on Monte Grappa, everyone stay at point B, while we lose all other points fast. If you spend the whole team defending one point a time, very very bad move. Sometime, the Rambo is actually helping by actually trying to capture other points. Cuz the whole team are retard at B like my example.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016

5. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    so how do u play it, i constantly find myself killed from behind while shooting someone or even killing someone and then a second later i find myself killed from behind.

6. Kono

Kono Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 / 8GB
    Find a squad that actually stay together, or run with 3 or 4 teammate IF you lucky. In my example earlier, horrendous team, yeah, they may get better K/D, but this not COD.

I have been playing with friends, so much better. Cuz majority of the time, squad leader are useless when playing with stranger. Most don't even bother marking the objective.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  7. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    yeah precisely, same thing happening with me, useless soldiers and doesn't help the gameplay at all, i ve been trying to stick with quite a few people to actually gain points and not kills...

8. Kono

Kono Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 / 8GB
    play Operation mode, much more better teamwork. No have to deal with tard team like in Conquest. :)

9. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    Yeah you just have to learn the mechanics like bullet drop etc, took me a while to get used to.

10. Feed_Bucket

Feed_Bucket Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    It's all in just situational awareness. You have to realize that you are almost always going to get flanked in this game; there are no rules of engagement especially when people intentionally fly a plane and crash it only to parachute in behind enemy lines.

My rule of thumb, as I imagine it is for many, is to always be moving.

11. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    I don't get the love for Scout class at all. Assault all the way for me.

12. beseitfia

beseitfia Guest

GPU:
    SLI x2 MSI Gtx980 Gaming
    i have some fps drops just in operations and conquest 64 players mode...The rest is perfectly smooth. In some maps of conquest mode, i have drops for 2-3 seconds for no reason and even if i set everything to low it's the same situation...I have gtx 1080 , i7 4770k and rog swift monitor 1440p 144hz...My cpu usage is around 80%/85% max..any solution for this?

13. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    I actually played Medic and Scout most simply due to weapon range and shot effectiveness.

Sniper rifle does the most damage plus you can hit enemies from a far.
    Medic rifle I think is good middle ground and it can be used (somewhat) in close quarters firing from hip as it's semi-automatic.

I got more close-range kills tapping shots with the rifle than using the Assault SMG or Support LMG.
    Mind you I'm only at level 3 so forced to use the default weapons still, maybe getting better weapons for Assault will make a difference.

Btw Scout reminded me of camping and I noticed during one match that chat window had a few (enemy) guys sniggling about camping.
    They had half a dozen guys up a tower, taking out everyone who tried to storm them.

Tactical use of the Support Mortar came in handy there ;)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  14. Danwillysxi

Danwillysxi Guest

GPU:
    2080Ti
    Inclined to agree mate. I leveled Scout class up to level 10 just to get the Martini Henry - but all the Scout rifles just feel to slow for me. Medic class is just better. Rifle fire rate is better, ammo capacity is better and you can still have 4x optical zoom for long distance fire.

15. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Yea Medic seems to be my favourite too, the semi-auto rifle is a good all-around weapon.
    Scout was my second favourite though but you need to make your shots count and Scouts are useless in close quarters.

Depends on the map layout too ofc.

Btw I noticed you were online but the Operation you were playing was full so didn't think I could have joined? I wouldn't have been of much use anyway tbh :D

Yeah, but it was fun anyway! I don't mind dying a lot as long as I get at least some kills myself.
    I got my K/D ratio above 1 on the latter rounds so getting there.

16. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    there is virtually zero bullet drop in this game dude. Only at EXTREME distances is there any if none at all. Just aim at the head and your more or less good for a kill.

Personally I found sniping in this game far too easy and basically no learning curve to it compared to older BF titles.

I am testing my self a bit though as I never really played support or assault classes in any other BF game so I am currently doing Assault class and have it at rank 5 now which is a bitch because in EVERY class there are zero unlocked between rank 4 and 10 which is simply absurd given there were hundreds of guns used during WW1. But I really do want that water cooled assault rifle :D :banana:

17. archie123

archie123 Guest

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
    Im not normally one to moan , i just play the game and get on with whatever glitches or imbalances are thrown at me , but the gas grenade spam is getting silly I wish the limit was one , tbh id be happier giving everyone 2 grenades than 2 gas grenades :D

18. Danwillysxi

Danwillysxi Guest

GPU:
    2080Ti
    I only find this a problem in Operations. In all other game modes I don't find the gas is spammed so much. Operations though is just one big gas fight no point even taking the mask off :giggle2:

The Hellriegal is the one! Best weapon in the Assualt class :)

Yeah Scout is satisfying but I just can't play on the fringes. Plus the gadgets are the weakest of all classes I feel. CQ you are forced to use your secondary which can be fine 1 v 1 but you're screwed other wise.

Yeah that's the main downside unless you're in a party and go into a game together you might end up waiting to join the same server. Don't worry about not being any use... There will be plenty who are worse. Trust me I've seen them :giggle2:

19. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    ^ practice makes perfect :)

Also it's cool that a sort of new world of gaming is opening up to me, having been a single-player-only type of guy until now.
    For whatever reason this particular game caught my attention and I'm glad it did.

:camo:.....:biggun:

->

:dead:...............:flip:

20. Danwillysxi

Danwillysxi Guest

GPU:
    2080Ti
    @AsiJu I feel jealous! I miss that 'battlefeel' you only get when it's all new :) we'll have to squad up over the weekend and have a few games of conquest together! We will turn you into BF1 killing machine soon enough haha :massacre: