The Guru3D Screenshot Thread - RTFM! #27 - READ THE RULES IN 1ST POST

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by morbias, Jan 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    BF1

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. _rock_

_rock_ Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX1080Ti
    Battlefield 1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Elajitz

Elajitz Master Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 4090
    Maken's Unreleased Rise Enhancer Reshade Settings

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    How to you get BF1 working with ReShade, it keeps being unplayabale when i inject ReShade, origin off?

5. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    SS3 15player madness lol :D

[​IMG]

6. Scorpio82Co

Scorpio82Co Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX1070 G1 8GB
  7. Scully

Scully Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 Gaming 1070
    ROTTR + Maken's unreleased Reshade + Mad Max with Reshade:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Raz3d

Raz3d Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 FE SLI
    GTAV

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  9. bdub5886

bdub5886 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 G1 Gaming
    Mad Max
    [​IMG]
    New Order
    [​IMG]

10. Gregorez

Gregorez Guest

GPU:
    CFX MSI R9 290 Gaming 4G
    Witcher 3 - Reshade

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Elajitz

Elajitz Master Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 4090
    Maken's Unreleased Rise Enhancer Reshade Settings

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

12. Maken

Maken Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980Ti 6GB
    mafia 3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Titanfall 2 (SP campaign.)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Flickr now again since PostImage is well they're going down that's pretty clear.
    http://postimg.org/
    (Oops we exceeded our bandwidth by about a petabyte yeah they're unlikely to cover the cost of that unfortunately but they are not the first image website going down like this so I understand their host provider being a bit angry by the current payment plan of 200 dollar a month with that much bandwidth usage.)

It's a bit slower as I haven't really learned how to best use it but it's serviceable enough, should be stable for now too.

Anyways as for the game tested starting on master as I had hoped it would limit HUD interference for screenshots too in addition to providing a challenge, well at least it provided a challenge ha ha.
    (Disabling the crosshair might at least work via. - +crosshair_enabled 0 so that's one problem less.)

14. Sunset

Sunset Maha Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 3070 TE OC
    Mafia 3 + Reshade 3.03

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Scully

Scully Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 Gaming 1070
    Betrayer and Zombie Army Trilogy:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Horus-Anhur

Horus-Anhur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 XT
    ROTTR
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Skyrim SE
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  17. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Titanfall 2
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Found a lot of commands (Hex editing engine.dll, client.dll and also server.dll) but it seems to be all locked down so there's nothing I can do about the HUD or the over-sized crosshair unfortunately but perhaps some third party utility or Cheat-Engine script might have better success with it, ha ha.

Slowly getting used to Flickr too, various restrictions and limitations aside it's not that bad.

EDIT: Also for texture quality it goes up to insane, not just low, medium and high as with most of the other options.
    https://flic.kr/p/NxYdf6

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  18. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
  19. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    Yay, no more tiny thumbnails that I have to click in order to see stuff! Postimg was quite annoying if you visit that site with phone...

Titanfall 2 does look better than the first version for sure. What engine do they use?

20. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Yeah that was the one drawback with PostImage as it lacked options for which size you wanted on embedded images, only recently found there was a alternative to it which scaled images down a bit but still avoided embedding the full 2560x1440 even if I'm using .jpg now over .png they're still pretty large and loading several such images slows down the page a lot.
    (I like looking at the NeoGaf screenshot threads for comparison and someone embedding full "4K" PNG's yeah it slows down the entire page even if I have pretty fast internet and more importantly no monthly data cap.)

Another more recent problem was what now seems pretty clear to have been monetary gains from advertisement so without a script or ad blocker even outside of the adult image group you'd get some questionable advertisements at times.
    (Not to mention the usual crap on press here to fix PC or press to claim bonus check for X in store Y hah, heard something on how over 90% of all email these days are spam related too but website ads are more of a necessity for several websites but depending on which service you use sometimes you get problematic content, the Nexus network for game mods with Skyrim and Fallout being popular had a issue with that a while back.)

But I guess a image sharing website with some couple of thousand users and upwards of a million or more images is going to struggle with bandwidth, the team behind PostImage probably weren't expecting how quickly it would grow with how popular image and video sharing has become plus social networking in general or what it was called.
    (Actually checked and their donations are up to 1700$ now so a bit over 10% of the required payment in a bit under three days so in a month if they actually have a full month to get the needed funds it might work out but keeping it running long term is probably still a issue.)

As for Titanfall 2 to get back a bit to gaming I'm enjoying it so far, there doesn't seem to be that many levels to the story campaign but then you have multiplayer and plans from the developers to keep that going with regular content updates (Paid and free both I think.) so if the player base doesn't drop too heavily they might be able to keep support going for the game but I mean released this soon after Battlefield 1 can't have helped and soon Call of Duty too, bit of a problem being stuck between two large and well established franchises like that.
    (It's not quite the same as the MMO market competition I guess and gameplay is a bit different in all these games but still probably going to be some struggle against those two plus Call of Duty is technically delivering two games this time though I doubt they'll separate the remaster of MW1 as a stand-alone purchase at least until a few more weeks.)

EDIT: All that and I missed the question, it's using a heavily modified Source engine, performance is pretty good though but at least from AMD I don't think there's a good profile yet although 16.10.3 fixes a crash issue on certain GCN GPU models. (400 series I guess but I don't know for certain.)

Fast paced game play and large maps too, plus the whole mech or "Titan" part of the game too instead of just being infantry. (Or well, a pilot as they're called which is a more mobile soldier with various tech advantages.)

Guessing SLI is in better shape than Crossfire, using some Gameworks tech too so probably a bit closer to Nvidia but as there's no in-depth guide or similar on GeForce.com perhaps they're not completely partnered either?
    (But there could be other reasons for that of course, not sure if Ansel or such is planned though it would certainly help at least Nvidia GPU users with screenshots from the game without UI elements and maybe some sort of free camera movement.)

EDIT: Doesn't seem like Titanfall 2 is on the list of games getting initial Ansel support.

EDIT: Not too many screenshots currently since the Titan interface/UI takes up a large part of the screen and then there's the visor effect over that and finally the weapon plus any "helpful" hints that might appear now and again. :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The "Pilot" interface is a bit more cluttered than the HUD at the start of the game, exiting the Titan and the animation that plays then does hide both the UI elements and the players weapon model so that might be usable. :)
    (Any tags or such from names of items or characters are still on the screen however.)

(Hiding the "quick bar" or what to call it would have been useful to have as a option, even the ammo count is mostly seen on the weapon itself and well grenades are grenades, don't really need much info on how to use those ha ha.)

(No crosshair though since it's a marksman rifle and they don't have one not that it really matters, shoot at the center of the screen and you'll usually hit, scope is useful tho at long range.)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.