Asus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti photo

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    A new photo appeared online on a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. If you didn't believe it exists, well the proof can't be any harder. Earlier on OCB photos and benchmarks already surfaced. In (early) tests t...

Asus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti photo

2. Chouji

Chouji Guest

GPU:
    19 inch flat screen
    If you review this, would you please compare the performance vs a 950, but more so, Overclock the 950 to the same speeds as the 1050 Ti or as close as you can. I'm more or less curious about what(if any) kind of shiftiness they may be trying to pull here.

3. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Such a small efficient GPU and they make it as big as a 1070?!?!?! SMDH! When will they learn?

4. rl66

rl66 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 6700 XT
    agree the +1 cm higher from ASUS and the +4cm in lenght of MSI is clearly an issue for regular user's case (of course not for us lol).

Any Strix videocard don't enter in my GF's PC and i had many gaming or armor MSI that doesn't fit in normal box... by chance Gigabyte do normal sized card with great cooler.

5. Prince Valiant

Prince Valiant Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 ti
    The card vendors have seemingly lost interest in bothering with short, single slot, cards. It saves them the trouble of designing another cooling design and the buyer gets a card that runs cooler, win/win I say.

I feel for the people that want to run small form factor PCs though, it sucks that the choices are so few.

6. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    I just want a 4K capable low profile card with HDMI2.0. My choice right now is one obscure Gigabyte 750Ti, but I refuse to buy a Gigabyte card.

7. Trihy

Trihy Member Guru

GPU:
    Onboard
    Nice. A 75w card with a 450w heatsink.

Wonder who buy this stuff. I bet some people think about the gpu power by it s size.

We need smaller cards with medium performance for some nice small builds.

8. Clawedge

Clawedge Guest

GPU:
    Radeon 570
    YAY!!! Another ricer gpu. Just what we need!!!!