Battlefield 1

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by XenthorX, Dec 15, 2015.

1. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    msi afterburner doesn't show display in this game, its weird, anyone knows why?

2. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Somethings fishy on your end since I've had no trouble having MSI AB OSD visible. Are you running the latest release?

3. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black

Hahaha :grin:

4. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    yes rivatuner statistics 6.4.1 it's not showing any info..Update: now it seems to be working so im gonna share how this game fares on my i5
    usage on all cores btw 65%-80 %
    gpu usage:60%
    is that good or does this game need a core i7?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016

5. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  6. elaganza

elaganza Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire r9 380
    I am fed up with this game because of a lot of cheaters.I am at 12th level but can be killed by 1st level player after i empty full magazine of gun into him.Or u can shooting from tank gunner while 1 minute and opposite player doesn't care it and then u get oneshot kill from him.Also i got hundreds kill through stones,walls or rocks.Or for 10 secs u lose battle being in advantage in 15 kills. Actually there are a lot of cheats there for my opinion.So i decided to stop gaming for a while and keep my nerves. It is not so interesting how it should be.

7. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Ofc in an open beta there a many (public using) cheaters. Cos you know, you can just make a new account to play the open beta and have fun cheating. There are also plenty cheater videos showing off. So nothing new here. It was the same the last BF's Betas.

8. jesteves

jesteves Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080 Gaming X @ 2100

The latest rivatuner statistics is 6.5, that came with the latest MSI AB 4.30 beta 14
    http://www.guru3d.com/files-get/msi-afterburner-beta-download,30.html

9. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Oh boy... that's... :puke:

I will cut down on daily playtime. I've seen enough of both conquest and rush, and well, as long as stats aren't tracked my motivation isn't the greatest. Also, it's still only a clusterf*ck, hardly any teamplay. Open beta after all. :)

10. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    This game is a dream come true for any pilot, even more so for ace pilots. I'm a noob myself, I could never get into jets in BF3/4, the speed was simply too insane for the map sizes. But in BF4, with the old school planes, no lock-on crap, it's a joy. The default controls are still crap though, much better after some rebinds.

The Fighter plane with the rockets is insanely good vs other aircraft, it takes a while to get used to the trajectory though. Bomber, while a bit underpowered, has potential - also the gunner machine guns are freaking OP, especially the front one. Went 20-0 with a good pilot. :)

11. archie123

archie123 Guest

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
    does anyone use the range settings for the rifles? or just use the bullet drop method? im finding it fiddly to change from 150m back to 75m it takes too long :D

12. Ouzo

Ouzo Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1080Ti Gaming X
  13. pbvider

pbvider Guest

GPU:
    GTX
    Crappy game is just crap...just like SW:BF.This game will be such a disappointment,some ppl will buy just about anything EA/DICE vomit.

Can I have what you`ve been smoking?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  14. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Suprim
    What have you been smoking?

Clearly this game isn't for you.

If you don't like it that's fine, but leave others to their own opinions.

Many of us had so much fun in this beta, and hopefully the full release will be even better :D

It's by no means perfect, but then again what multiplayer game is?

15. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    man, if this game isn't your cup of tea, don't start bashing without any reasoning, yes sw bf was bad and generic, but u can't compare it to what battlefield offers bro, give me a better open world all out war game, that lets u ride horses, tanks, vehicles of all sorts and gives u the authentic feel of world war 1 and that has one of the best shooting mechanics ever done and then talk, so go troll outta here bro...

16. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    I have to say I can see why pbvider feels that way about BF1. It definately plays closer to Battlefront than BF3/4 when running around as infantry. Also I say there's still balancing issues, tanks are just op right now with little to no chance of killing one before he tears through a whole squad (except a stupid tank driver). Anti tank weapons are not really as reliable as in previous Battlefield games, yet tanks are still top notch, which imho leaves a gap to behold. Then also, I like how it makes the 'tank shock' real.

Then again, it's better than Battlefront because it seems to offer the things I missed, like squads and teamplay, nerve gas, slower gameplay overall and at least some stats worth padding. Also, I much prefer crappy single fire rifles to stupidly accurate laser guns. Doesn't change much when you're backraped, but once you get to know your weapon, it gets intersting going on 1:1 again.

17. mbm

mbm Member Guru

GPU:
    4090 RTX
    slower gameplay is NO GO...
    BF1 will not be my cup of tea either..

BF3 and BF4 are still my favorite battlefield games.

18. pbvider

pbvider Guest

GPU:
    GTX
    Battlefield games are my cup of tea,I have all of them,but his one is not a Battlefield game,this is just SW:BF with WW1 settings,thats why I`m upset.This game gives you an authentic feel of war?Good one...
    So many things are so authentic in this game I just don`t know where to start...pls.

19. mbm

mbm Member Guru

GPU:
    4090 RTX
    yeah didnt know WW1 was a snipers paradise :massacre:

20. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    just by saying this gives away that u don't have any reasoning whatsoever, comparing two games which don;t have anything commun except the engine...just lol