Battlefield 1

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by XenthorX, Dec 15, 2015.

1. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Nope... And I have 110hz set in game. Weird.

2. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
  3. binaryStar

binaryStar Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 SC 1450/7800
  4. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC

5. narukun

narukun Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 1561/7700
    hows the game running on 372.70? i tried last night and i think 372.54 runs smoother.

6. Brogan

Brogan Guest

GPU:
    4080 Gaming OC
  7. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  8. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Rtx3080 SuprimX
    Downloaded the beta Wednesday morning with the intention of trying it out after work but all i get is can not connect to server when i click go online, has beta already finished.

9. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
  10. Feed_Bucket

Feed_Bucket Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC

11. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Was that legit??
    Chaos is entertainment to them, that is about as far as i got with that video.

Quite the bunch of joy killers aren't they?

12. Dburgo

Dburgo Guest

Servers are still down here near Santa Cruz..

13. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    They're still down on the east coast too.

14. binaryStar

binaryStar Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 SC 1450/7800
    Servers are up here in Minneapolis, have been for a few hours. Although sometimes when I launch the game it doesn't connect, have to click the button to connect a few times and it eventually connects. Game runs well on my humble system, everything ultra, default (42%) res scaling, 1080p on DX11. I have never seen it drop below 60. Haven't tried DX12 yet, prob won't as the game looks and plays great as is. Getting sick of the map though, wish they included another.

15. Brogan

Brogan Guest

GPU:
    4080 Gaming OC
    Finally got in to playing. Looks fine, as good as a desert map can look I guess. But great sound, great particles, great atmosphere so far.

Couldn't get into any vehicles because the key bindings still don't work for them (didn't know the default 'exit vehicle' so I sat in a jeep at spawn for a round. Heh... ) Also, don't seem to work for a couple "Interact" items/locations. Also, the 'shutters' and Burst through door functions need to be totally reworked. Way too hit n miss. Also, should be able to melee window shutter debris out.

Snipers way OP, SMG's will be too once scopes are available. I feel this game should be more semi auto than it is.... but I'm guessing testing said no way. Didn't see any shotguns, I unlocked all the additional primary's. I hope they aren't too OP (tho you know they will be at 1st)

Finally game runs very well. 75%/60% gpu/cpu usage with the latest driver, All Ultra 1080p pinned 60, no slowdowns. Saw some rocks with glitchy text's, and no crashes for over an hour till this one... which is why I'm posting.

Hoping I don't get bored... but I kinda think it will go the way BF4 beta did, and I couldn't get enough of that Shanghai TD map.

16. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    My friend that played yesterday for the first time mentioned something similar. As he has a 390X though, I don't think it's necessarily a problem of the rigs, but BF itself.

Yeah noticed that too yesterday, almost done with the unlocks for the beta.

hehe you've got the exact same issue as me regarding the vehicle loadout, annoying, isn't it? :D
    I haven't been a tank driver or horse rider because of that. Not a good impression if you can't use vehicles in the beta ;)

Yeah those half broken shutters are annoying, either you use up ammo to clear them are stand in a half opened window trying to find that interaction spot... not the best idea. Melee would greatly help.

Will there even be scopes for SMGs? Has anybody seen the weapon customisation screen somewhere (leaked images or alpha)?

I have stopped trying to play yesterday at 8:30pm, no use sitting there clicking the same buttons over and over because of kiddie trolls.

17. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    Yeah got realtek sound messed as in the windows didnt know that i was disconnecting headphones to use hdmi again from tv, see i used disconnect back panel jack when i stop playing cs go for example, and windows switches directly to hdmi sound, after installing the driver this got messed up and i got 4 samsung tv panels showing in the sound properties, so sound was working only on desktop and not in game, anw i found that u can change on the speaker icon on the taskbar btw hdmi sound and headphones sound

18. MarkyG

MarkyG Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4070Ti
    Finally got a game, wow. The usual superb DICE visuals, sound, animations and BF gameplay. I think this is the first BF game that I've managed to successfully fly without instantly crashing. It's ace flying around the map, taking risky detours through caverns and skimming the ground while laying down fire. Love it. The horses are also incredibly well animated. Bravo. Will likely pick this up, just not from Origin. :p

19. Brogan

Brogan Guest

GPU:
    4080 Gaming OC
    Make sure you submit a bug report over at EA.com. I've already done one, as it's not just the vehicles tab inputs...

Seems DICE hired out some fresh-off-the-console beat interns to program the PC Key Binding parameters. Must be real easy to take lunch orders in that room. Everyone wants the same exact options!

20. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Will need to do that later today. Already created a reminder on my phone :D