How many of you think Hillary Clinton will become the next US President???

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by viren, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nOv1c3

nOv1c3 Guest

GPU:
    2X VisionTek HD 4850

You need to go easy on him , He,s Handicapped , Everyone knows that Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder

2. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    LoL

[​IMG]free photo upload

I would still vote for trump.. that psyhotic cow is a even bigger NWO puppet driven tool.

3. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    It's amusing how passionate people with little/no political knowledge are these days about their preferred party. It's like watching two sports fans fighting about who's team is better. Can't we all just agree that both sides are ridiculous? As long as there is this extreme hatred for the other party, the government will never work as it was intended. Both sides act like 5 year olds.

4. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Her treatment of the victim was also part of her job.

I meant he would have to get a sex change to win over the majority of female voters.

Clinton and the Democrats are not even that Liberal, they are just being forced to pretend that are to try and win over some of the Bernie fans.

5. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Guys this has devolved to a point it shouldn't have. Let's all take a step back and relax. Nothing we say in this thread is going to change the fact we (at leas us Americans) have the two worst case scenario candidates from the two major political parties.

[​IMG]

6. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    It's also funny that the people most vehement aren't even American lol.

7. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Probably because were sick and tired of watching the usa make same mistakes over and over, mistakes that affect rest of the world and we then have to help pick up the pieces giving more than what we had for nothing in return while they guilt trip us with how we should feel privileged to trade with them and to have them as an ally.

**** America.

8. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    The US and UK to a smaller extent (incase anyone thinks im picking on the US) have messed up with getting involved, but the blame with that doesn't sit with just one political persuasion.
    Non American's very likely support Clinton as Trump is all about making things worse for the rest of the world.

Trump definetly thinks the rest of the world should be more grateful and also pay up for being an ally of the US.
    Well, I think he does. Very few know what Trump really thinks, his statements are likely lip service.

9. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Trump is your choice and you don't see that as a mistake?New mistake granted and exactly how has NZ "helped pick up the pieces"?Trump has repeatedly said he will be more isolationist and protectionist in his dealings with the rest of the world so your trade with them will be harder and more expensive though I'm not sure how much trade NZ actually does with the US so that might not concern you.Unless you were talking more in the world we rather than NZ specifically.Trump thinks that he can bully trade partners and change free trade agreements so I think he's more on the side of thinking that it's a privilege to trade with the US .I live in Canada near the border so I see actual news channels in the States not just the more known internationally known outlets so maybe I have a slightly different view on things.Here the US sneezes and we catch a cold.

10. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Yeah, im slightly confused by his support for Trump.

I get the hatred for Hillary, but im sure he's an anti Team America World Police person, while Trump plays up to those who think movies and games need more USA has saved the day themes.

If Trump gets in we all know he wont even try to make America "great"again, but even if he did want to and succeeded, that would purely by making things worse for the rest of the world.

11. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    You accidentally made sort of a point. Most intelligent people dismiss promoters of far right wing nut propaganda. Thanks for the offhand compliment.

12. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Actually I am retired military. However, I'm not fluent in chihuahua so I may have misinterpreted your comment.

13. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    ^Dont think that's the idea behind that meme.

14. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Bring on the debates already. I'm bored lol.

15. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Ya think? I was just trying to gently guide him to the light. All that emotional baggage he's carrying around needs an outlet. :)

16. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    I'd watch to see how long it takes for Trump to careen off the reservation and start acting like he's the on The Apprentice.

17. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I want them both to eff up :D Top kek? I think. lol

18. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    I decided a while back not to get emotionally invested in any political candidate or platform. That way I'm never hurt or offended by someone else's views. I have my core beliefs and don't try to change anyone's mind. I present my side and why I think that and that's pretty much it.

19. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    What's Clinton said about the troubles brewing in the South China sea?

20. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    She emailed her response to CNN.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.