MSI Afterburner Private Betas?

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by GregJA, Aug 10, 2016.

1. GregJA

GregJA Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 2080 TI
    Hey everyone!

So I've noticed there are private betas for the MSi Afterburner, how does one get to be involved in these?

I mainly am asking as I have the new pascal Titan and there is very limited options out there for full control,and would love to help test one and help to get it public.

Sorry if this is somewhere I searched and couldn't find anywhere to apply or sign up.

Thanks!

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Sorry but private beta testing is absiolutely not intended fir those who just want to get "new options for new graphics card ASAP". Furthermore, Titan X is not "very limited" in options with current build and the only unavailable setting for this card is voltage control. And furthermore, you can easily find instructions on onlocking it in one of recent threads.

3. GregJA

GregJA Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 2080 TI

That's not what I want to join for, I just gave it as an example given what I have. My desire is to test products as that is what I do.
    Apologies if it came across differently.

4. km52

km52 Member Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    That's what everyone running around here likes to do.

But it's a simple fact that it's easier for Unwinder to work on AB with a small group of trustworthy individuals (*) than with all the internetz posting "bug reports" of varying quality.

* i'm not in that group, and i don't want to apply. I have complete confidence in Unwinders ability to choose the right people for beta testing, and i'm looking forward for the upcoming public beta.