How many of you think Hillary Clinton will become the next US President???

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by viren, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lavcat

Lavcat Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 7900 XTX
    I have to agree with ElementalDragon. I wish I could like Hillary but, whatever, I intend to vote for her.

2. nOv1c3

nOv1c3 Guest

GPU:
    2X VisionTek HD 4850
    Trump --Lets see he took over his fathers multi million dollar Construction company and turned it into a multi billion Dollar company

KIllary--- Never had a real job in her life , she has always had her hands in the tax payers pockets ,Hillary used her clout as secretary of state to do favors for foreign donors who gave millions to her family foundation — and who paid millions more to her husband, Bill, in speaking fees

Sorry the women is pure evil , It would be a disaster for America to have her in the office

3. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Yeah by using the bankruptcy laws to screw over the little guy so he didn't pay a lot of people he owed.I'd have a lot more money now if I didn't pay employees,material bills etc too.That bit about using her clout maybe right wing news sites think that's true but why hasn't the Republican party really said anything oh that's right you'd need proof of anything like that.Repeating something over and over doesn't make it true.Just look at the comments on that Breitbart site will give you an idea who it caters to.From the other side digging into Melania Trump's immigration status at the time of those nude pictures so you gotta love the election cycle in the States it's like a battle of the Enquirers.Both sides fling unsubstantiated mud hoping it will stick although Trump seems to be the master of the media.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  4. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    The last 20 years should tell you all that it doesn't matter who gets elected, nothing will still ever get done because of Congress.

5. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Unless the majority of congress is the same party as the President or so it seems.

6. Black_ice_Spain

Black_ice_Spain Guest

GPU:
    5700XT
    I don't really care/know that much, but I like trump's way of saying things (+i agree w him on many), so I hope hillary doesn't win

7. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    You mean the incompetent blabbering he does? He hasn't explained how he will fix anything and dances around every question asked of him.

8. 0blivious

0blivious Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT / 5700 XT
    "That guy" went on stage because Trump wants to stop letting in Muslims. The point of his being there on stage was we already have Muslims, some giving the ultimate sacrifice for the country that Trump wants to omit them from.

As to the choices, Trump is clearly insane and unfit to run the country. Anyone not seeing that shouldn't be allowed to vote. I have never liked Hillary, but i HAVE to vote for her just to make sure he doesn't get in. I frankly couldn't care less if she's guilty of twice as much as the GOP slings at her. She's clearly more capable of running the Nation than Trump. That guy is laughable when he talks about anything, especially foreign policy. The entire Trump campaign is hate, fear and mud-slinging which will somehow "Make America great again"

9. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    I just want the Clinton's to go away...But something tells me that if she lost/ we would still see her in 2020...trying again for the third time.

Both Trump and Clinton are rich$$$/ they don't need the job/ there seeking the notoriety that comes with it.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  10. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti

11. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Shillarys - when something isnt pro narrative and it cant be proven it wrong, attack the source and make the poster feel ashamed of themselves. How open minded and "progressive".

Coz hillary is so infallible and trump oh so evil, that theres no way both of them could be just as corrupt as the other. No way at all.

All the left/liberals do is complain about violence and misinformation, yet they're two preferred methods of getting your way.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  12. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    Follow up the leads provided in the article given and come to your own conclusions. The truth of something stands on its own merits, regardless of your opinion on the source of that information. It's clearly documented in the article you're putting down, so very easy to follow up.

Something rarely found in most media, proper citation. It renders your opinion null.

13. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Attacking that source because it's a joke far right conspiracy theory,birther nonsense site.Just read through any of the comments on the articles to get a feel for the people it caters to and if you're one of them I feel sorry for you.Talk about a twisted world view.

14. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    The site isn't a joke, the article in question is properly citing sources. You're the one talking about catering, and I feel sorry for you for that fact. You're not even bothering to look at the other side.

"Comments on the articles" are somehow relatable to the facts of the information? By that logic, the support of Trump in this thread validates him and negates your opinion. So what is it, if you're going to play that card?

15. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Ah, the all or nothing defense.

Mush like the extremist liberals/left with their selective hearing, sight, and acknowledgement of facts, i too possess the ability of choice.

I dont believe everything various sources post whether they left, liberal or right. Its not hard to read and look further into the sources the media uses.

If you think only far right or pro birther websites are the only ones who post lies, then you're extremely close minded to the point where your world view is not based on possible or solid facts, but based on blind allegiance to an ideology that you've convinced yourself is infallible.

"This limited circle of information is the only pool of info people are approved to draw from", ok so what then makes you think you've any right to question information that comes from outside that circle when you cant even see the forest for the trees?

All you need to do is look at the responses of all who dont like X source. They dont provide counter sources that disproves what was posted, they just say "eh sources unacceptable. I win".

They're more interested at winning arguments and defending their "side" than they are in solving the issues society faces. They're more interested arguments, than solutions and more interested in conflict than resolution.

16. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    The comments do suggest it cater's to the lowest common denominator though.

I feel sorry for people in the US, both are horrible candidates.
    Trump comes across as the worse choice though, plus can't shake the feeling he is scamming everyone and will suddenly 360 and tell everyone that he's back to being a Democrat and his with his old friends the Clinton's lol.

17. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    If we're going to base articles on their comments we might as well give up now. For everything, Clinton, Trump, Games, Music, Movies. Everything.

18. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Okay, I can tell you feel at least a little shame. Now tell us about Brightfart and their credible Birther evidence? Or how about Trump and his legion of birther investigators in Hawaii? Are you going to claim that didn't happen? I've pretty much said nothing in support of Hillary. I do find poking Trump Troopers entertaining.

It's more like they don't prove their claims. It isn't up to us to disprove their claims. You have it exactly backwards. Critical thinking error.

19. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
  20. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    The comments section has no baring on the information being presented whether or not it attracts the crazies.

I still read lib/left media sources regardless of the comments/story/source as i like to see both sides of the story.

Unless a comment is presenting a bit of info that proves the article wrong, then the comments of readers are irrelevant to the article.

Feminism attracts man haters/3rd wave feminists, but that doesnt mean the movement is moot because of the actions of a few...

the libs/left love their whole #noAllMuslims (as an example). Dont condemn all because the actions of a few, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.