Tom Clancy's The Division

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by morbias, Jun 30, 2016.

1. TheF34RChannel

TheF34RChannel Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 1080 Strix
    There's not a really active community for this game on here is there?

2. Deragot

Deragot Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970 Zotac
    There used to be, but it all went the way of the game - sideways. I renewed my playtime after Underground, not as much as after launch, but still... Can't remember my Uplay name right now though.

3. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Yeah there is a lot more SP content which is great, HVTs are a good way to get decent gear, obviously need intel which can be a bit tedious but if you stick to solely doing critical intel (the safehouse with a ring around it) you get double intel as minimum which is 8, and often bodies will have 1 intel on them so be sure to clean up after yourself, same applies when doing a HVT many bodies will drop intel especially the harder ones. I can do most of them solo but the high risk weekly ones best to do as a group because you can only do it one time before having to unlock it again and thus waste intel, the other ones stay available until you complete them or they expire.

4. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    They still exist, but way way less then a few months ago.

5. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Finally gave it a proper go after about 2 months. Now this is the state game should have been shipped in, there are quite few things to do now by the looks. Also i wish you could preview gun skins/clothes before buying or picking up. or maybe you can?

6. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    That's good to hear. I might eventually download it again but... it's kinda funny to hear the end-game only became acceptable AFTER they released paid DLC :bang:

Ubisoft.... :wanker:

7. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    Don't think i'll come back, but good that they've added more SP stuff.

8. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    The more I'm getting into the game the more I'm liking it with all the bonuses and perks and whatnot.
    This game does have the "Ubisoft" stamp on it big time (compare to Far Cry / Assassin's Creed) but it feels fresh to me nonetheless. Probably because I don't have many Ubi titles to begin with.

Is the High-End gear only found in DZs? May have to risk going there once I level up a bit more...

9. StarvinMarvinDK

StarvinMarvinDK Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 4070Ti 12GB
    Nope, its also in the Underground and the Dailys and Weekly assignments.

10. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    ^ got it, thanks!

11. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    There's high end gear and set pieces and they're weighted a bit towards activities:

• Underground: BLIND, Firecrest, ...
    • Falcon Lost Incursion: Sentry, Striker, Tactician
    • Clear Sky Incursion: Predator, Hunter, ...
    • Dragon's Nest Incursion: Other ones

Though they made some server sided changes to Underground, apparently it should be more likely to drop other sets now as well (excluding the caches).

12. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    High Value Targets provide a lot of gear set pieces as well. Dragon's Nest is weighted towards Deadeye and Reclaimer I believe.

13. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    I often get kicked from Incursions :/ My GS is currently 199 but I can probably boost it to 202 or something (got a new 229 item today that I haven't used yet). What is considered a "good" GS for Incursions?

14. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    That blows, I don't do a huge amount of Incursions but you're welcome to add me: Placebo_PRS

Think my GS is about 223 or something but I don't consider it remotely important, I run a Reclaimer gear set for group stuff as the unlimited consumables I find very helpful, I don't care too much about my firearms numbers just get the toughness up near 400k with armour being at or near the 75% cap and exotic damage being as high as possible.

15. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    That's kind of you, thanks.

I dont play much at all, not when WoW:Legion is so close, but it would have been nice to have cleared one incursion one time at least. Yep, that's right, never finished one :) Did Falcon Lost a few days ago, 10 attempts with different members, didn't help :D

16. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    I've only completed each of them once or twice, it's pretty bad with randoms they make little effort at working together.

17. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Only so little? How do ppl get 230+ if they cant complete Incursions? :)

18. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    What gear score do you get from Underground? Its £11.99 and £30 for Season pass. Tempted!

19. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    I think it's pretty high, almost on par with Incursions. A friend found 229 something items there. I've gotten pretty good stuff for the boxes you get when you rank up (219 set items).

20. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    depends of the difficulty you choose, heroic has only 268 gear set items and 229 weapon/HE items.
    You find a good group and go with heroic. (but you have to already have at least 230+ GS,if not go for challenging which is a bit easier)