GeForce Driver 368.69 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Extraordinary, Jul 6, 2016.

1. robertmor52

robertmor52 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 Gaming G1
  2. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Why do you think so?

3. Any proof to back up these claims?

4. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Other than the recent stub error and other non-gaming issues caused by the MFAA/Global Settings bug in the v368.xx drivers and a few broken games, e.g. The Crew, when switching driver branches which is par for the course with NVIDIA, I have not had any major issues with driver stability since installing Windows 10 last July. I am not saying that they are near-perfect but the drivers seem no better and no worst than the Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 ones I had previously been using.

Of course, I only use one display and do not use GSYNC, SLI, SHIELD, ShadowPlay, 3D Vision, NVIDIA HD Audio or VR which minimises the chances of me experiencing issues. The more driver components/hardware you have to run is obviously going to increase your chances of encountering issues. That's just the nature of the PC platform where billions of combinations of hardware and software exist and where no PC is the same as any other.

5. Fedorov

Fedorov Member Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D iChill GTX-1070 X4
    Thanks for the DDU suggestion - new 1070 installed and running beautfiully, fully stable all evening, tested it with Rocket League (4K), Tomb Raider (2560x1600), R6 Siege (4K) and Project Cars (4K), all maxed out, no issues to report with the new card or these latest drivers on Win10 64-bit :)

6. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Yeah I've seen this thread, only that I did have flickering everywhere besides the menu, on the campaign map too.

So it's not really the problem I was facing, where as soon as I ran TWWH with SLI enabled, I got a flickering across the whole screen with all different settings and resolutions just on the campaign map, loading a savegame and not doing more. It was way less on minimal settings, yet it was there and visible. I hope they've fixed it, because if not I don't see any reason to keep this driver over .22 (performance gains for Maxwell are probably marginal anyway now that Pascal is out).

7. Webhiker

Webhiker Master Guru

GPU:
    ASRock Radeon RX 79
    This driver has the same problem in Armored Warfare as the previous 368.xx driver.
    When releasing a smoke grenade, the smoke is invisible, unless you go into sniper mode, then you can see the smoke. 365.xx renders the smoke without any issues.

8. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Tomb Raider got a patch fixing the VXAO problem and adds dx12 sli performance improvements

9. bigfutus

bigfutus Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 VENTUS 10G
    So i cannot start Shadowplay with these, restarting services doesn't help. Is he sulky because i tried OBS?

10. sertopico

sertopico Maha Guru

GPU:
    Palit Gamerock 4090
    Still having the stub error and the store issue with mfaa enabled. The rest is ok.

11. rstalcup

rstalcup Guest

GPU:
    2x GTX980Ti STRIX 6gb ea
    Where did that come from, I would like to see where that is documented, so Hexaae if you wouldn't mind provide the source of that information

12. calusari

calusari Guest

GPU:
    nvidia GTX 2080
    I'm getting flickering again on my GSYNC display (was fixed in the last hotfix but now it's back)

13. Blaire

Blaire Guest

GPU:
    Geforce TITAN 4-Way...
    Only while Desktop-work or also in Games? What G-Sync Display you are using?

14. Colin MacLaren

Colin MacLaren Guest

GPU:
    MSI GF4 Ti-4200 64MB
    Black Screen on Startup of Overwatch. Took me a whole afternoon to find out it was this driver. Back to .39 and everything is wokring fine :3eyes:

GTX970m Win10

15. slimsymeat

slimsymeat Guest

GPU:
    MSI SuprimX 4090
    rFactor 2 says no dx9.0.c video card adapter found. This is in 64bit mode, 32bit runs but is pony. 368.39 runs but crashes to desktop on launch or randomly in game. Sucks as I've just changed to a GTX 1080. Also pCars randomly crashes but not as often. Assetto Corsa runs but I get the same fps as my old 980ti which kinda sucks. Thanks.

16. dreamlord

dreamlord Guest

GPU:
    GTX 650 1GB DDR5
    hello @pato,

i was wondering could you make a comparison between this latest driver and 365.19, please? i'm curious about results from your tests.

thanks in advance ;)

17. mjorgenson

mjorgenson Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW-RX 480
    Question....So I bought a 1070 and notice on my 144hz monitor, Nvidia drivers still run the GPU around 1,000mhz at idle. Turning down the monitor to 120hz drops the cpu to 240mhz idle. This happened a year ago which was the last time I used an Nvidia product.

Was there another work around, or is that just the way it is?

18. scaramonga

scaramonga Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090 W/C
    First drivers that have properly clocked my card down @ 144hz, so I'll take that thank you very much :)

19. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I just noticed that my phsyx processor was set to CPU by default. Not seen that in years.

20. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Mine always resets to Auto, even when I uncheck clean install, and full range always drops to limited