GeForce Driver 368.69 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Extraordinary, Jul 6, 2016.

1. dazzs

dazzs Member

GPU:
    MSI VENTUS 4070
    Driver working good on my rig. Got my gigabyte 1070 G1 card yesterday. Played BF4 BF Hardliner and LFD2 all on 4k maxed out setting no problem and no coil whine. windows 10 pro

2. includao

includao Guest

GPU:
    970 GTX
    Personal frustration. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel.

3. dreamlord

dreamlord Guest

GPU:
    GTX 650 1GB DDR5
    performance wise, i don't have any problems with this new driver on my gtx650.

BUT same as with previous one, i have problem when sometimes mouse pointer starts showing loading circle and it never stops until i reset pc... it seems some process don't stop when it should (windows 7 x64)

361.xx and 362.00 no such issue.

4. Terepin

Terepin Guest

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 4070 Ti
    You can go as high as +200, +700 and 112%.

5. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    What problems did you have? I'm still hoping that the SLI profile isn't flickering again (if it's SLI or if it's Gsync, not sure).

6. AlbertX

AlbertX Member

GPU:
    2 x GTX 1070
    I had the SLI flickering problem but I solved that with Nvidia Inspector (not tested on the new drivers)

7. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    May I asked how you did that, what settings you changed? I wasn't able to get it working, so I reverted to .22 and made use of my Gsync screen as a last resort ;)

8. Han2K

Han2K Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080 GX
    The only new i noticed with these drivers is a slight performance loss in all benchmarks i tested (i.e. 1.000 Graphic score points in 3DMark Vantage Performance: 64.353 -> 63.366). Not a big deal, although I expected just the opposite.

9. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro

GPU:
    -
    Infractions have already been handed out, please keep the discussion civil, thanks.

10. plywood99

plywood99 Guest

Thank you good Sir. I love G3D but don't comment much, more of a lurker. Lately the a$$hats have gotten to obnoxious levels.

Back OT, these drivers seem no better or worse than the last few for me. Honestly haven't had many issues last few months, well excepting the incredibly slow NV control panel.

11. SmashedBrain

SmashedBrain Guest

GPU:
    2x970@1500Mhz
    U don't need custom SLI bits anymore to get rid of the flickering.

Patch 1 of TW-WH solved the SLI flickering and the official SLI profile has about 20% better performance compared to the custom flags I used before.

Ironically with patch 1 came a bug that there is a flickering of clouds on the campaign map many NVIDIA card owners (especially 980Ti for some reason) complain about it.

That's the bug which isn't fixed with 368.69 drivers. It's probably a task for CA again.

12. robertmor52

robertmor52 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 Gaming G1
    There are nomerous graphic glitches in TWWH...for example when enabling screen space reflections in underground battles, the effect messes with the fog and shaders in the rocks, the AO is broken, etc...nothing fixed, even when they said they were working with CA to solve all the problems...

13. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Hmm never noticed those, then again I just installed the last patch and ran TWWH, instantly there was flickering, I didn't even bother to wait for an underground battle tbh.

14. squalles

squalles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 4070ti
    and in real world games? like benchmarks in batman... rise of tomb raider... siege... f1 2015... dirt rally... metro and others

15. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Well I played only NaturalSelection2 yesterday and it ran great. Smoother then old r365 branch or early r367.

In dx11 mode, max settings including hw physx and DSR 1620p.

But the game has a vsync glitch by 1st start it breaks it. Could be due to dsr or dx11 mode, I have to turn it off apply and re-apply triplebuffer vsync back and its ok. Alt+tab doesnt fix it though, unlike by gta5 sometimes.

Not really a big deal just wanted to share that.

16. BIGGRIMTIM

BIGGRIMTIM Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980Ti Classified
    I did as I always do. I got the latest version just before I uninstalled. I was able to get it working. I just kept trying rebooting and trying again until it worked.

17. RedruM-X

RedruM-X Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G
    Same firestrike performance as previous driver on this one.

But I noticed a much smoother experience in UT4, which is all important for me.
    Seems like a good driver all around.

18. NHK

NHK Guest

GPU:
    XFX 6950 2GB
    My issue with displayport seems to be fixed. It's a festivus miracle!

The issue was when turning off my displayport display and back on,
    Windows would recognize it as a new device being plugged in. This was
    especially annoying with multiple displays. It was like plugging in a USB flash drive.

Thanks for the fix Nvidia, this was one of the most noticeable issues I had with newer drivers.
    I would of had to go back to 350.12 WHQL for the last time the fix was in place.

All else seems to be working fine, will report back if anything arises.

19. hexaae

hexaae Member

GPU:
    nVidia GTX980M 4GB G-Sync
    Another undocumented Windows 10 fix.

Many users still don't understand nVidia made their drivers REALLY compatibile with Windows 10 since just some months.
    All previous serious issues and frequent crashes reported by users and magically disappeared (at least most of them) were caused by Windows 7 driver hacked for Windows 10 and "sold" by nVidia as Windows 10 drivers, which they were not at all.

That's the reason behind these frequent "Game Ready" without a detailed changelog releases... They simply lied for months and are just now releasing Windows 10 specific drivers with full WDDM 2.0 (and DX12 support). They were late at that.
    Enjoy the fact they rewrote them for Windows 10, finally.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  20. Flakman

Flakman Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Installed last night.

No issues to report, drivers feel fast and the 3 games I played last night played smoothly. BF4, Overwatch and the vanishing of Ethan Carter. Will try some more games when I get back to my PC tonight.

Single monitor setup, Widows 10, rig shown on left.