29-06-16 It's coming ...

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    low quality troll /10

:infinity:

2. UltraWifiDvdCD

UltraWifiDvdCD Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 SLI/ 8 GB
    I'm not trolling. My thoughts are genuine. I don't believe in cheap computers. Sorry if you disagree. Now shine my shoes.

3. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    And I don't believe you payed for your rig by yourself. Have you made a ruble in your life?

It's really easy to bash people who trying to safe money and be happy with what they can afford. Enjoy your expensive computer while it lasts :)

4. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Everyone can pay for a build like that on the internet. All you have to do is fake the spec sheet.

5. UltraWifiDvdCD

UltraWifiDvdCD Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 SLI/ 8 GB
    Guys, I'm really sorry if I hurt your feelings. In all honesty, I hope you all really enjoy the 480. Some of us can just afford more because we have more money and are better people. Life is a game and I am winning. I won't apologize for that.

6. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    That not how you handle it, eclap. You don't tell them straight about cheating.
    He will instantly deny it and feel better about himself. Instead you throw some facts, so UltraWifiDvdCD got nothing to do but to wipe tears with his parents bought computer or imaginary computer in his head.

So... I am still curious, UltraWifiDvdCD, have made a single ruble in your winning life?

7. sammarbella

sammarbella Guest

GPU:
    290X Lightning CFX (H2O)
  8. jgrooms272

jgrooms272 New Member

GPU:
    EVGA Geforce GTX275
    I haven't posted for a very long time on these forums, but this struck a nerve. I am well off financially and am able to afford a nice gaming rig myself. My financial status does not, however, make me a "better person".

Please be mindful of how you speak to others....even on the internet. Everyone deserves to be treated with respect.

On subject....I'm very excited for this card. It's looking like it would be a great upgrade for my boy's desktop.

9. Darkiee

Darkiee Master Guru

GPU:
    7900XTX
    Who is this ultra guy anyways?

Turning a topic into a troll fest.

I don´t post much, but this shait is just, meh. Not for these forums.

Also waiting for the Real review of the product.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  10. UltraWifiDvdCD

UltraWifiDvdCD Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 SLI/ 8 GB
    Videocard: EVGA Geforce GTX275
    Processor: Core 2 Quad Q6600
    Mainboard: EVGA 122-CK-NF68
    Memory: 4GB Corsair Dom. DDR21066
    Soundcard: X-FI Extreme Music
    PSU: Corsair 750W

You must be very well off with that mid range build from 10 years ago. I'm glad you're excited for this card and I hope you enjoy it. My opinions are my own so if we could stop all the childish comments and get back to talking about how this card is a waste of space inside any PC, that would be appreciated.

11. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    UltraWifiDvdCD, why you keep ignoring me and attacking people who trying to talk sense into you?? You are being a coward.

So, stop being a coward and reply on my question:
    How many rubles did you earn last month? If 0, how many rubles did you earn this year? If 0, how many rubles did you earn in your life?

12. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    What is missing? All you have done is come across as a snob that is out of touch with reality. The amount of one's material wealth amounts to nothing. All it is good for is to make life a bit easier. Allows one to obtain creature comforts easier. That is it. As the old saying goes; easy come, easy go. You understand that? The quality of a person is not measured in currency. What one posses does not define a person. All I hear is empty words from a person who has nothing better to do than just spew foul words at others.

All these attempts are just ways to see how much attention can be directed towards yourself. Looking to see how easy it is to derail this thread? How easy it is to instill ill feelings in others no matter if those ill hearted emotions are directed towards you? What is your purpose/contribution to this discussion?

EDIT: Just because you state you have 1080s in SLI means you do not have a cheap computer? Beg to differ. You in fact have a cheap computer because the cpu at the heart of it is out of date by two revisions. What's wrong, they do not have a better i7 where you are from? What is it again you said about money? Not enough for a better mainboard, ram, and cpu?

13. mameira

mameira Guest

GPU:
    eVGA 470 GTX
    Is it 29th at Hilbert's land?

14. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    Yes it is. Also :

15. UltraWifiDvdCD

UltraWifiDvdCD Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 SLI/ 8 GB
    Sorry I don't feel like having a conversation with someone who owns a 6950 in 2016. I likely make more money in half an hour than you do all week. Does that make me better than you? Yes. I don't like carrying on conversations with bottom feeders so I will make this short. Please address me as Sir when speaking to me as I am obviously in a significantly higher social class than yourself. Please get a better job and upgrade that card. You deserve more if you want to be anything other than a mouth-breather for the rest of your life. Even poor souls can find greatness with a little drive and ambition. I for one hope you make it and join the real world someday. Good luck.

16. sammarbella

sammarbella Guest

GPU:
    290X Lightning CFX (H2O)
  17. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    "Wow, there was a money dick contest and I missed it!"
    -Alexander the Great.

Is the UltraWifiDvdCD account a real person? It sounds like a confused appliance that only works if you insert currency.

18. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    What's the matter? Offended? Not able to hold a conversation on my level? What level would that be? Social status? Do not believe you have any clue about social status because one as yourself would have never even dared cast ripples in this pond. How many servants did you grow up with? Where are your summer and winter villas? Look up Novotny and you will just get a glimpse of who I am descended from. Now what social class are you so proud of being a part of? Am I telling the truth or just making my ancestors up? You decide.

EDIT: Still have not answered anything regarding that poor excuse of a cpu.

19. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    Why do you even bother?

20. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    It's entertaining really. Curious as to what is really behind the mask. The only point we have to go on is the acting out towards others in such a manor that the person states they are defined by what they posses and passes that association onto others as well. That attitude has always fascinated me in how shallow an outlook it actually is.