The Witcher 3

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by morbias, Jun 6, 2016.

1. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    ^ yea signed up the other day got a mail today and i was like omg and its a mail to sign up for the beta :p.

2. Arabaldo

Arabaldo Active Member

GPU:
    1070Ti
    Me too :)

3. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    Ha! did you squeal a bit like zomg gwent!

4. Brogan

Brogan Guest

GPU:
    4080 Gaming OC
    I think now that the threat of breaking quests by leaving Toussaint is gone, I will just zip on over to the grove in front of Devils Pit in Velen and murder about 100 low level Nekkars :)

Steam laughs at yer 13 winds. He laughs from his mountain.

All my mods working fine. No script errors, and I just checked to make sure functionality was good to go.

5. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    I am level 100 now, the house where you find the "spoons" quest there are monsters there that are level 70 or so. and seems to spawn every day or so.

xbow is fixed so won the toureny now doing the end quests. did them before but had to lose the toureny. But wanted to get them all done.

6. Arabaldo

Arabaldo Active Member

GPU:
    1070Ti
    Yes, how did you know? :)

7. shafat777

shafat777 Active Member

GPU:
    2x Gtx 980 SC 4GB SLI
    How are you guys at level 80/90/100? I am struggling to level up. Been hovering in low 40s since the end of Heart of Stone. and now In BAW I am leveling up very slow. It seems the most I ll ever reach at this rate is ~55-60 max, nevermind 100.

8. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    Used the full xp mod, was 55 or 58 starting NG+ ran around killed everything that moved when not doing story or side quests with the +5 xp mob trophies. Story quests give a ton of XP in B&W also.

9. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    They still didnt fix sharpening in B&W. Disappointing i should say.

10. Brogan

Brogan Guest

GPU:
    4080 Gaming OC
    Hey guys, I'm wondering if I missed a time based quest. Before 1.22 was released, I had been wandering the city of Beauclair just checking out stuff, but not starting any quests.

I noticed there were a number of the orange exclamation points that popped up, 1 in particular along the rivers edge right next to the Nilfgardian Embassy fast travel post. It was a woman in red (I believe) just asking for me to come assist her. Now, in 1.22 I do not see her or the marker in that location. Did I wait too long and miss something there?

11. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4070 ti TUF
    I know who you mean, she was there day and night yelling for me. Must be a bug if she's missing.

12. Brogan

Brogan Guest

GPU:
    4080 Gaming OC
    Do you know know what quest she's related to?

13. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4070 ti TUF
    I'm pretty sure it's "Feet as cold as ice". I didn't pick up too many quests yet and it's the only one that matches.

14. Brogan

Brogan Guest

GPU:
    4080 Gaming OC
    Cool, thanks.

Looks like I didn't miss out on it afterall, as another exclamation pt popped up nw of the palace at a campsite that, ironically, was where the woman would have sent me.

15. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    Think the only time sensitive quest in b&w are the major side quests when you hit the point of no return in the story and will fail them outright.

On a side note with that i do not think i ever got lamberts quest in the main game done :p. It got lost in the shuffle this last time and i was ploughing along in the story thinking i had no quests that would be messed up by it oops.

16. Brogan

Brogan Guest

GPU:
    4080 Gaming OC
    OK... so. Anyone know where I can get more Winter Cherry??

I need like 15 more greater red mutagens to unlock all the metations/skill slots, and I used all 4 of the winter cherry that I grew to make lesser blues into lesser reds.

Are these sold somewhere else in Toussaint?

17. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
  18. Brogan

Brogan Guest

GPU:
    4080 Gaming OC
    Yea, I already got those 4. I need more.

I've meditated for 15 days at a time, both on the Toussaint map and White Orchard, and they still don't respawn.

19. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    Wierd in the comments it says go to a different map and meditate a few days, if your doing it for 15 days and nada i would suspect a bug. maybe submit a bug report.

Otherwise in the mean time when the console mod is updated which should be sooner than any possible patch you could use a console to add the mats or the mutigens.

20. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts