E3 2016

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Damien_Azreal, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Karl

Karl Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 3070
    I'm looking forward to Mass Effect Andromeda, Battlefield 1 and some pirate game which's name I can't remember right now lol.

2. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    If they announce new RedDead ill be the happiest man alive! Would rather have re-made Morrowind than Skyrim. Cyberpunk 2077 would be awesome too!

3. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    Cyberpunk 2077 i do not think is far enough along to show anything. Memory is hazy but think i read recently they were still in the planning stages for that game, so yea.

Though if they were just pulling our chains and show off something it would be a nice suprise.

And a pirate game? What game is that? Age of pirates sequal? They about the only people make pirate games outside ass creed black flag :p.

4. Darman89

Darman89 Guest

I am attending E3 this year :p will update you guys!

5. Feed_Bucket

Feed_Bucket Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    It's been 4 years since it was first announced...

If they don't even have a plan at this point then CDP Red moves down a few pegs.

*Supposedly they are re-tooling the engine before development begins/continues.

C*ckteasers. I need me some non-medieval-fantasy-lore rpg. Dragons, swords & spells are a bit played out.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  6. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    Well they made 2 large dlcs for witcher 3, and they are a smaller dev.

And even while reworking the engine they could have had people making assets for the game. Once they get to it should go pretty quickly.

And yea i wish they would have held the announce off a bit if it was going to be this long plus however longer.

7. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Hopefully Bioware releases some Mass Effect: Andromeda news. Some gamepley, concept art, plot, anything really. The game is coming out this fall and we've hardly gotten anything from them.

8. What I am hoping for E3 news is pure gameplay (let the product speak for itself). For example, like how Todd H. from Bethesda just goes on stage and says he's going to show the gameplay, lights dim, shows the gameplay, walks off stage.

9. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
    I thought Mass Effect: Andromeda was delayed to spring of next year.

10. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    You're right. I checked after reading your post.

11. KodiaRok

KodiaRok Guest

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 2080TI
    Oh forgot to mention Cyberpunk 2077 :) Love the Witcher 3, it is just simply amazing.

Can't wait to see what UbiDowngrade has to offer, NOT.

12. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    you're right, the only game which wasn't downgraded by Ubi is actually farcry primal, which for the first time we don't see footage which had better graphics and then the releases downgraded, same goes i think with farcry 4,the division did get a downgrade since e3 2014.but we will have a downgrade for sure in watch dogs 2...

13. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Not to disappoint anyone, but CD Projekt Red have announced that Cyberpunk 2077 will NOT be at E3. They also went on to say, people should not expect it in 2017.

14. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    Yea but they will be showing their stand alone gwent game :p.

Sucks about 2077 but was not expecting it at all.

15. Darman89

Darman89 Guest

As im going to be there, do you have any request? maybe something you want me to follow or take a picture of?

16. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    As much Shadow Warrior 2 and Mafia III stuff as possible. :)

17. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    isn't this Cyberpunk2077 just a "birds-eye perspective" RTS game? lol i remember i was quite stoked about this announcement back then..

I was sure its a futuristic 3rd person shooter with very fancy gfx, similar to this gfx demo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvVjkqB3LH0

And now that I look at it again we're getting really close to that, if not on par.. U4E, Unity, SnowDrop, FrostByte, AnvilNext, ID6, Crystal Engine,.. Well that ubi bs can deliver but only if they let it.

18. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    Games i have been looking for, escape from tarkov, kingdom come deliverance, and if cig does anything major with star citizen.

19. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    I'm not disappointed. I wasn't expecting anything from them for another year or 3. :D

20. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Ok ive added a link to the very top of the first post for easy access.