Nvidia GeForce 365.10 WHQL Driver Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by stasio, May 2, 2016.

1. AvengerUK

AvengerUK Guest

GPU:
    Titan X (Pascal) EK-WB
    Is this a new trend on all drivers threads?

Can we all stop with the "drivers destroyed this" thing?

User issue is at fault 99% of the time.

The only ways a driver could damage a card, is 1) Fan issues (not spinning etc) and 2) if it modified the clocks (but this could also be caused by user applied OC)

Rule of thumb for me is, disable user OC before installation of new drivers. Literally takes 5 seconds to do, but I bet most don't.

2. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    qft.

3. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    The graphics card didn't sleep or eat for five days either :D

4. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    purchased exp rig but the user is too noob & put blame on driver. apparently, u guys watch too much review linustechtips, jayztwocents, randomfrankp, austin evans, etc.

i'm still using intel stock cooler & 7 cheap fans from NZXT FN V2 + gpu fan 24/7 spinning.

i personally dislike the whole hybird idea when above 60°c the fan start kick off. even my PSU got this stupid stuff i never turn it on.

i don't give a F on how many FPS as long it stay around 50-60 ish, smooth & stable i'm thankful & delighted.

FYI, my gpu is factory default over-clocked & even not so popular brand compare to MSI & GIGABYTE (anti)

Last edited: May 3, 2016

5. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
  6. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
  7. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    What resolution and settings?

8. slyphnier

slyphnier Guest

GPU:
    GTX1070
    why u never admit that nvidia driver never perfect either ?
    there always bugs either known bugs or various bug that have yet to be fixed
    if the driver not perfect = there some issue in the driver and of course it can cause overall stability to system

and a driver wont destroy GPU thinggie, that the theory
    as long nvidia not releasing their driver source code u never know how deep driver can control the GPU

most user following what instruction on the driver installer
    what more n00b they can be? like there can be wrong way to install driver ?

also what wrong with watching those techies u mention ?
    are those techies are n00bs ? lol

9. No one is arguing whether the driverset is perfect or not, people are specifically stating that it cannot break GPUs, which is a fact. You should look into expanding your knowledge on the matter as well as your vocabulary.

10. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    i bashed NV with TDR's & i'm banned before. c'mon but they did fixed my f issue. yeah there's still innocent user don't know how to install. blame themselves.

those tech person is f damn pro than me but not u for sure if u blindly believe what they reviewed. FYI, their product sample is slightly different from the stores. yeah there's some stuff might be the same products. most likely cases for sure. literally, processor & graphic cards they received might be engineering sample for testing purpose.

by the way, i'm watching those tech guys but i watched for fun & entertainment. y don't u drop some msg to most lovely tech reviewers & ask them bout the driver issue? get some concern from there to ease yr f pain. relieve man..

NV won't simply release a driver that might destroy a card but nothing impossible as NV will removed immediately for REALLY! done don't ruin my mood watching bayern munich vs atletico madrid later on.

Last edited: May 3, 2016

11. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

I tolerated such posts from you targeted at MSI AB for a long time. That was the last stupidity you've posted here. Bye.

12. Ieldra

Ieldra Banned

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti G1 1500/8000
    I've been using RivaTuner since I was a toddler, thanks for your awesome work, please don't mind the general population; unfortunately the law of averages applies. Mostly idiots :D

Rise of the Tomb Raider run on this driver set

VERY HIGH PRESET 1440p

[​IMG]

13. Jerrix05

Jerrix05 Guest

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 780 SC 3GB
    Will try these tonight. Anyone playing FFXIV Heavensward in DirectX 11 and can state if they have had any problems in DX11 with these? I seem to crash randomly while playing, sometimes an hour, sometimes 5 hours. doesn't happen in DX9. haven't found a resolution except maybe upgrading to Win 10? :(

14. Ieldra

Ieldra Banned

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti G1 1500/8000
    I don't play the game but I used the benchmark extensively, I'll run it and get back to you, I've never had crashes in that benchmark if not because of OC instability

15. Jerrix05

Jerrix05 Guest

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 780 SC 3GB
    I've never used the benchmark, and I don't know if it would recreate the issue. Guess I'll give em a whirl. I've read in certain areas the problem may be the Superclocked EVGA cards, which I have :( Really hate the idea of upgrading to Windows 10, didn't have a good experience last year and rolled back.

16. nehaxak

nehaxak Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 1070 gtx
    Still causing gfx driver crashes in Black Desert Online, back to 262 again :(

780 GTX, 1440p res

262 are the only drivers so far that don't cause crashing in BDO.

Come on Nvidia, fix things please.

17. Ieldra

Ieldra Banned

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti G1 1500/8000

Upgrade to Windows 10 so your license is updated, then format and reinstall fresh windows 10

Upgrades suck.

18. endbase

endbase Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX4070 OC
    And that is based on ?

19. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Experience. I agree with him fully btw.

20. Ieldra