Tom Clancy's The Division (Pt.1)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by TirolokoRD, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Falcone's Incursion is damn near impossible :eek: I was with a group with GS ranging from my 168 to 192. Everybody seemed to know what they were doing but we were killed by shotgunners on Wave 11 (best attempt out of 6). You need your sig skills more often than they cooldown meaning you need some kind of special weapons with sig skill CD talents?

And roaming DZ alone is still so dangerous and could be great for PvE since it's fairly challenging. Wanted to do yesterdays DZ mission (extract 3 items) which I found and started going to DZ03 extraction. Unfortunately got killed by the 15 mobs that appear (even in the "tentbuilding" next to the EZ). I picked up my stuff and moved to DZ02 extraction. Just when I was climbing the scaffolding rogues appeared and killed the three guys waiting there for extraction. They did spot me but I managed to run off. Then I spent another 30mins avoiding other rogues when I finally could go back to that same extraction and get my stuff out. Phew!

Allright, I'll try it out :) Wow, you're really pushing the limits on this game if you're playing it all maxed out :) Call me blind but I have a hard time seeing the difference between Ultra and what I'm using (High with a select few things down a notch).

2. ChabZ

ChabZ Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980 Ti G1 1440/2000
    Any joy mate? :) By the way, I sent you a friend request on UPlay, it may be easier to discuss things there. Don't want to spam the game's topic with technical issues unless the community of Guru3D is interested, which I doubt. :D

3. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Guess what, I forgot once more :) You did? I'll accept it and tell you the results there.

4. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    I didnt get your friend request afaik.

Anyhow, the only difference between Ultra and everything maxed seems to be:
    Shadow Quality : Nvidia HFTS
    Ambient Occulsion : Nvidia HBAO+
    Post FX AA : Ultra
    Object Detail : 100% (instead of 60)

[​IMG]

5. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    So weird how you get such low CPU % (I also get that unfortunately). You'd think a game would use all of the available power instead of leaving it doing nothing.

6. ChabZ

ChabZ Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980 Ti G1 1440/2000
    Thanks so much for checking this for me. These numbers are exactly what I was expecting.

Not sure why you haven`t received my friend request. You`re UPlay profile name is Netherwind, isn`t it?

Again, thanks a lot for your help!

7. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Run the benchmark more than once and you'll see different values. I can get anything from 40 to 75%. In MSIAB I notice that the CPU load is very high when starting the game loads but evens out to some 50-60% in game. Regarding games with low CPU usage...played FC:primal recently? All cores but CPU2 (100% load) do practically nothing (1-9% load).

Haha not at all, I'll PM.

8. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
  9. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
  10. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti

11. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Matchmaking missions is so buggy. 25% of the time you get to one that is locked and cannot be started.

12. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme

Wow.... Ubisoft really are such a ****ing mess. That's like armour value in World of Warcraft increasing the damage you take. A completely game-breaking bug. How did they not notice this!? :3eyes::bang:
    I gave them a chance but they failed. I really thought they'd pull through but... nope.
    I hadn't played for 3 weeks and uninstalled yesterday.
    It was the only chance Ubisoft got, no more.

13. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
  14. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    My daily missions hasnt reset for second week now?Its been the same since last weekend. Is it broken on am i missing something?

15. StarvinMarvinDK

StarvinMarvinDK Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 4070Ti 12GB
    Are you f****** kidding me ?!?

No Wonder I was pressed some times :D

16. Feed_Bucket

Feed_Bucket Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    This game is so f***ed. With the summation of the daily exploit/glitch findings, prevalent hacking, and redundant gameplay I find my enthusiasm dwindling. This game desperately needs the addition alternate PvP game modes, imho.

17. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S
    The BIG problem is hackers, it can really piss you off after hard time ingame and for what? for a hacker to shoot you (once) while behind a wall and still everything.

Every and only time I have lagging is when I am going to die in few seconds from a hacker, I hope that -if- they will be able to fix their weak spots...
    They really suck preventing hacking from their servers.

18. Feed_Bucket

Feed_Bucket Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    True. But what really sucks is there isn't a worthy PvE element to compromise DZ PvP in all it's hackiness. Unless you want to play the same missions over and over because the rest of the map is wasted space.

I have no idea what to expect with the DLCs. They need to revamp the game because we have this big city map with nothing to do in it.

As I type this a streamer is showing off a new over-powering glitch. Congrats Ubi/Massive on the successful 6 days of beta testing.

19. Steppzor

Steppzor Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 Ventus OC
    So that's why i've been dropping like a sandbag when stacking staking protection against elites.

Btw, my group managed to falcon lost challanging this weekend \o/

20. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.