Nvidia GeForce 364.72 WHQL driver download & discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by masterchan777, Mar 28, 2016.

1. DeathAngel74

DeathAngel74 Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti FTW3 Hbrd
    "Hair Club by NVidia"
    LOL!

2. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    did u know that wigs is freaking exp? NV got no time for u.

3. valentyn0

valentyn0 Member Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor 6800 XT
    This driver for some reason keeps crashing my games + freezes for 10 second, after which the gpu magically dissappears ( from MSI AB, Gpu-z, even the nvidia control panel wont start) but the device managers still show the driver "working fine".

4. Skylaw

Skylaw Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    It's probably because it crash and then recover. I would try I clean install of Nvidia drivers, if it doesn't work, just roll back to previous one. If it doesn't work, reinstall windows and don't reinstall those drivers util next version comes out.

If you are experimenting some hair lost, call an Nvidia representative they can help you !

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016

5. archie123

archie123 Guest

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
    vsync keeps turning its self on after every reboot :/

6. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Not a fan of clean installs, eh?

7. ColdFlo

ColdFlo Guest

GPU:
    EVGA780ACXSCMSI780GMSI680
    LOL Nvidia nuthugging by the wallet slaves is reaching an all time peak. LOL even if you bought an 980Ti benches went down this time yet every wallet slave tool has responded "THIS DRIVER WORKS GREAT FOR ME"(let me give you hint this tells us absolutely nothing and we dont care how the driver works in one game u like we wanna know if this is a good driver if all you do is install a driver and say "looks good to me" please stop posting on these threads cause you just take up space that could have real information.... we want to know if the driver is good or better than the last and worth installing not "EYE ENSTAWLED DRYVER WERKS GUUD DERKADER") lol only person you are convincing is yourself and that seems to be the only thing happening in this thread. Last 3 driver releases the only card that improved in benches was the 980Ti and maybe 1 FPS everything else new stayed at about the same level or went down a little and anything a gen back or more lost even more performance.

One way you can tell if you are reading a nuthugger post is "its all good nothing to see here" no benches to prove anything, attacking others that can see with own eyes driver is worse not to mention osd, then talking about how its impossible for a driver to kill a card or make them stop hugging nuts. Ieldra obviously is the most ridiculous example of this.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
  8. Ieldra

Ieldra Banned

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti G1 1500/8000
    Top quality post as always ColdFlo

9. valentyn0

valentyn0 Member Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor 6800 XT
    My hair is okay tyvm ;) but after i rolled back to previous driver i dont have the freezes anymore!

10. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    I get the LOL. Can anybody explain the rest to me?

11. AvengerUK

AvengerUK Guest

GPU:
    Titan X (Pascal) EK-WB
    Wallet slave tool here.exe

(Whatever that actually is).

That was some rant, but there is a lot of variability in nvidia's releases.

Drivers for me have been very up and down from release to release.

Current ones aren't the worst, but not the best either.

I've ALWAYS had problems with Windows 10 and the nvidia control panel though - it's laggy and often crashes if your not careful - that's been every driver since I can remember.

Does need improvement, but the driver crashes have been better for me last couple.

12. mikeysg

mikeysg Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MERC310 RX 7900 XTX
    Damn, something screwy's goin' on with my GTX670 SLi setup. Read about the issue with the 364.47 driver, was worried though it seemed to be OK'ish, other than when I play a video via VLC player (or online vids), I'd get a green overlay over where the movie is played......makes everything look purplish). Anyway, I uninstalled it and went back to 362.00. Guess what......twice, when I was playing UT3, the screen went black and 'No Video Signal' tab came on, though my monitor was on, I see a blank screen. I've had to resort to hitting the reset button. What is happening with NVidia driver as of late? haven't we had two successive bad drivers already?

13. Keesberenburg

Keesberenburg Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 TI sc
    What are the latest windows 10 nvidia drivers by microsoft. I dont have any update's after the first windows 10 Nvidia drivers...

14. Skylaw

Skylaw Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    I am glad it worked for you

15. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    Bug; Vulkan Chopper demo: Runs, but, there's a helicopter that keeps flickering on-screen randomly.

16. archie123

archie123 Guest

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
    oh i dunno does using DDU in safe mode count as a clean install?????

17. Assirra

Assirra Active Member

GPU:
    Asus Strix 980 4GB
    "Do intensive research for me how a driver works for each and every game, otherwise i call you bad names"

18. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    :nerd:

19. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
    Had the same problem, apparently semi-common issue for people with dual-monitors.

20. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    Anyone else having stuttering YouTube videos?