Watch Dogs - customOutfits mod

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by infiniium, Oct 6, 2015.

1. patrickgrace

patrickgrace Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GT 520m
    Do you mind uploading this one Silver? Just finished watching Daredevil and your Punisher outfit looks great!

2. CraigOp

CraigOp Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980
    Hey infiniium, sorry for going off-topic but do you think you can help me figure out another thing with the material bins? I'm trying to get certain trees to use another tree's leaves by switching their material bins, it works but the leaves sway in the wind in a different direction/speed of the tree mesh, like they're not connected to the tree, floating in the air. Is there some value in the bin that controls their position/sway?
    This is the bin I'm trying to use "efredette-m-1102201427896329.material.bin"

3. thaer

thaer Guest

GPU:
    nvidia gt610 2gb
    Com'on man bring up the Division agent outfit
    :wanker:

4. patrickgrace

patrickgrace Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GT 520m
    Yeah man. I don't actually mind small visual bugs. :)

5. Danvsw

Danvsw Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Thank you infiniium

6. ital92

ital92 Member

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
    Is there a way to use this along with the NPCs mod?

7. 513501265

513501265 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980M 8GB
    Does anyone know how to get rid of the sunglasses in the professional (notoriety) outfit?

8. patrickgrace

patrickgrace Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GT 520m
    Can anyone also get rid of the beard and glasses on the chopper outfit?

9. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    You mean like the one in the first page of this thread?

10. infiniium

infiniium Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire NITRO R9 390 8GB
    You can change the color through the shader parameters in the material.bin files. That is also on the first page, in the 5th comment... To change the hair you have to replace the modelpart value from another hair modelpart, but if you're doing this with Aiden's head and an NPC's hair then most probably it won't fit.

11. infiniium

infiniium Guest

GPU:
    Just remove the section with the corresponding modelpart ID from the graphickit model xml.

12. patrickgrace

patrickgrace Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GT 520m
    About that.... I still can't get my graphickit_models.lib file to unpack. It keeps crashing with the message "Could not find binary object file definition 'graphickit_models'". I already tried the hex editor fix (the one where you change those ":" to "_") and I still can't get it to work. Any way to fix this?

13. 513501265

513501265 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980M 8GB
    The problem is that I don't know what the id of the sunglasses is! I spent about an hour searching but to no avail.

14. infiniium

infiniium Guest

GPU:
    Unpack graphickit parts. Look for files with sglas in their names, i think theres only two. Open and voila.

15. ital92

ital92 Member

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
    So there is no way to use this along with the NPCs mod?

16. infiniium

infiniium Guest

GPU:
    They have to be merged. I'm planning to do that. Which NPCs do you want?

17. patrickgrace

patrickgrace Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GT 520m
    I'd like some of these too. Could you add the fixer with a hood, SWAT, and an Enforcer? Thanks!

18. infiniium

infiniium Guest

GPU:
    Just a little update. I'm working on the next version, which will contain the 7 outfits from the previous version, plus the Division Agent and the Punisher from The Silver, I'm still thinking if I should include Santa (retextured a few clothes and it would mess with other NPCs).

NPCs planned to be included: Clara, Jordi, Demarco, Damien, Rushmore, Iraq, Quinn, Jackson, Nikki, Bedbug, Maurice, TBone, Poppy, Defalt, Crispin, Lena, Bixxen, Enforcer, SWAT. You can expect something by the end of this week, I hope I'll have the time to finish it.

19. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    What's the problem with DeMarco exactly? Are you still talking about the leftover face texture swap that TGOT did and that apparently is still in his mod? Because we already examined that issue, it's a problem of TGOT's mod, there's nothing wrong with DeMarco itself, so there's nothing to fix actually. ;)

Last edited: May 20, 2016
  20. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
    Maybe because they're all based on TGOT mod so they all share his mistake, but I don't know really, because I don't know what mods you've tried, anyway feel free to investigate your issue yourself, I don't care and I don't see why I should, I've already explained you what's the problem and why there's nothing to fix, it's caused by TGOT mistake so infiniium don't have to "fix" anything, the problem is in the mods you're using. ;)

Just to be clear again, it's a FACT that the original DeMarco have NO issues, Demarco's head is NOT all screwed up, it's absolutely fine:
    [​IMG]