AMD Crimson 16.3.2 Released

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Rich_Guy, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/amd-radeon-software-crimson-16-3-2-driver.html

2. TonyTurbo

TonyTurbo Guest

GPU:
    Vega 64 @ 1750/1180
    And still no fixed Crossfire profile for The Division. FFS AMD :bang::bang:

3. TUMIK

TUMIK Active Member

GPU:
    RX470
    is it WHQL ?

4. Chastity

Chastity Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 5700XT/6800M
    Jah.

Radeon Settings Version - 2016.0321.1015.16463
    Driver Packaging Version - 16.15.2211-160321a-300865C
    Provider - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
    2D Driver Version - 8.1.1.1546
    Direct3D® Version - 9.14.10.1183
    OpenGL® Version - 6.14.10.13431
    OpenCL™ Version - 2.0.6.0
    AMD Mantle Version - 9.1.10.109
    AMD Mantle API Version - 98309
    AMD Audio Driver Version - 10.0.0.2

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016

5. kurtferro

kurtferro Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE NiTRO R9 390 WB
    they fix only a few games every time, all others with problems have no chance...

6. The Mac

The Mac Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-290 Vapor-X
    you would rather wait to release a new driver for them to fix YOUR broken game?

how very sporting of you...

lol

7. Goiur

Goiur Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX 4080
    Thats how ppl works, if they dont get what they want, **** drivers.

A year ago the big issue was getting drivers 2 times a year, now the problem is they dont fix everything in 1 month.

Haters gonna hate.

8. mtrai

mtrai Maha Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor RD Vega
    As I understand it these drivers were only released to update support to the latest Oculus Rift that people should of started receiving today. I am thankful they added few other fixes they worked out since the last release. Which was what about 2 weeks ago?

Nvidia did the same thing today and release Oculus Rift driver earlier.

And really if you don't fix my game then damn it you better not release any other fix for anything else untll!!!:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

9. WarDocsRevenge

WarDocsRevenge Guest

GPU:
    Fury-x Crossfire
    it still has major opengl 4.5 bugs and it causes black screens in some games that use opengl

10. ObscureangelPT

ObscureangelPT Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1650 Supe
    I lol'd today with the Radeon settings.
    I had the 16.3.1, and for the first time in my life i decided to go on a great journey and adventure, which was...... install the new drivers through the radeon settings :D

Well i usually download manually like everyone, but i saw that beautifully shinning to me, saying search for updates, and i thinked to myself:
    -Ok lets try it out.

Clicked on the button, it searched and found the new 16.3.2 drivers, i was impressed at that moment, and I could see 2 buttons, one for update and other for changelog, and i thinked, lets update.

A prompt appear blurring the background asking if i REALLY want to close the radeon settings and start the update process, well no big deal, lets try.

*Radeon settings closes, radeon settings icon disappears and nothing more happens on the next 15 minutes*

Tried to re-open the radeon settings, nothing worked.
    Opened up the task manager and saw a beautiful process called Radeon settings hosted application eating up a full core, well i waited 15 minutes, lets terminate it. XD

I was finally able to re-open the radeon settings again.
    Tried to update again cause that could been a random bug, the same thing happened.

Bottom of the line: When AMD asks you if you REALLY want to shutdown something, they really mean it :D

Of course i ended up downloading the drivers as usually from the website, and since my connection is slow, the download time was spent filling up a report for them about that problem :)

16.3.2 installed and working fine now :)

If you can try and see if the same happens with the built-in updater, if the same happens please report the bug.

Many thanks

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016

11. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    I was not plagued with:
    But I think a lot of people will be happy about it.

12. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black
    I just got a fury X today.
    Havent had it idle at all yet.
    I am running 3 monitors but not eyefinity.

13. oGow89

oGow89 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RX 5700xt
    This sucks, in the time i haven't had my gpu, they got to release 3 drivers. I can't take it no more. :( Tried playing games using the intel hd 4600 and man not even games from 2008 like far cry 2 would run with stable fps on even 720p. Man i am getting a nano, i can't wait 5 months till they release the next ones. :bang:

14. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black
    Now that sucks.
    The 9800gtx+ I have hanging on my wall would be better, or the HD 3870 I have too.

15. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Just get a 390X instead and save some $.

Btw, power efficiency option is showing again with these one.

16. mtrai

mtrai Maha Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor RD Vega
    What is this power efficiency option I keep seeing mentioned today located at? I am guessing my cards do not have it since I cannot find it.

17. oGow89

oGow89 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RX 5700xt
    Well, i live in europe, otherwise i wouldn't mind borrowing either from you. And i got no other gpu lying around.

I would but they sell for 400-420 euros, 50 € less than the nano. So i opted for the nano, better tessellation, furyX performance when overclocked and kept cool, and would probably have more value when i sell it later on.

I would wait if they were releasing the cards late april or early may, but i predict the cards to come late august since raj mentioned that the cards will be out on time with back to school season.

18. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Off or On it does not do anything on my card. Its just there...

[​IMG]

19. the9quad

the9quad Guest

GPU:
    1080ti MSI Gaming-X

The big issue is they no longer release crossfire profiles separately from drivers (caps) so if you are using CFX you desperately wait for each driver release for them to get working profiles. And then AMD wastes time on short indy single player crap like everybody's gone to the rapture.....instead of fixing games people would actually be playing and continue to play like the division, siege, etc...chances are close to 100% anyone with crossfire wanting to play everybody's gone to the rapture (approximately 2 people) gave up waiting and finished it.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  20. Jimdriver2

Jimdriver2 Guest

GPU:
    R9 280X x2 Crossfire
    Great job AMD, get the Crossfire profile working for the new game no one is playing (Hitman) but still leave the one everyone is playing (The Division) in unresolved issues!

The worrying thing is given their past performance on Ubisoft games there's a good chance we'll never get a Crossfire profile for that!