Great method to enchance privacy on Windows 10

Discussion in 'Operating Systems' started by Artefact, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Artefact

Artefact Guest

GPU:
    Thermi gts 450 83 degrees
    Hello everyone i want to present you my latest enchanced method for improving privacy and prevent spying on Windows 10 system. I am using Windows 10 Pro x64 system,and i want to share my discovery with everyone world wide, FULLY FOR FREE ,no malware,no ads,surveys anything. If you want to see best privacy method in 2016 please visit these two videos watch them to see my beginner guide and download all necessary additional videos and data in url which will be in video description. I recommend this method for single pc configuration because i did not test it on multiple pc-s with shared network connection. Method is working fine for more than three months. You can also see exclusive Microsoft letter. Please comment,give feedback share my videos if you like

Best and latest enchanced method to disable Win 10 spying 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kDwM_JU9xA

Win 10 spy evidence TELEMETRY CONNECTED TO BROWSERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojYOsYe--0k

This is method combined with multiple known programs such as W10 Privacy and more. I am using windows firewall control to block unecessary connections inside windows 10

If you want to see more watch those two videos and download all data in link in video description so you can also try

It is very important to watch these two videos to have basic guide,

This is method combined with multiple known programs such as W10 Privacy and more. I am using windows firewall control to block unecessary connections inside windows 10

If you want to see more watch those two videos and download all data in link in video description so you can also try

I am using this combo for three months and my system is fully stable with no errors,or instabillity. All programs,games everything is working fine

:infinity:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  2. primetime^

primetime^ Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX Vega 64
    You know many video's actually speak with voices (isn't that the point?) Do you not speak English? Pulling up a video to watch someone type just doesn't work. Put the information in this thread so people can read it.

3. A M D BugBear

A M D BugBear Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4 GTX 970/4-Way Sli
    I use spybot Anti-Beacon, So far looks like its working, :).

4. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    Using it as well, seems to do the job.

5. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    I've been using Spybot Anti-Beacon for Windows 10 for a good few months, but I do believe that the additional "privacy" is only placebo (feel free to correct me if I'm talking out of my arse) but I would like to think it's not and actually working.

6. Artefact

Artefact Guest

GPU:

Its not enough,i had tested it too...W10 Privacy+O&O ShutUp10 is a better combo. I was still have massive Microsoft connections and Bing packets on windows 10,so i had also try additional method to stop those connections. You can check out my two videos on YT and see, you can download all data with step by step guide, including with network test 0 kb traffic now on active network. I had also tested network with Wireshark and i do not have MS and bing connections and patckets anymore finally i am feeling better.Even when you just open start meni you have massive connections wireshark has show them,but not anymore.

This is best method on market for privacy on windows 10

Best and latest enchanced method to disable Win 10 spying 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kDwM_JU9xA

Win 10 spy evidence TELEMETRY CONNECTED TO BROWSERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojYOsYe--0k

download complete guide in video description,but make sure to watch this two videos as basic guide

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  7. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Are you that same guy who had

SHOCKING WINDOWS 10 SPYING, MUST SEE!!!

A few weeks ago?

8. Artefact

Artefact Guest

GPU:

No this is my first account on Guru3d. Greetings :infinity:

9. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    I think we're all past the whole tin foil hat Windows 10 spying thing now, but thanks

10. Artefact

Artefact Guest

GPU:
    I prefer to not have MS and bing massive packets,telemetry and other. I feel better this method works fine, my system is stable completely :)

We all know that all data is encrypted so we need to believe Microsoft only by their word...they are spying for sure

11. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Yea we know, we've known for months, 'most' people got over it

12. A M D BugBear

GPU:
    4 GTX 970/4-Way Sli

I tried the:

O&O ShutUp10

Looks good, the other one, the win10privacy, I tried to open up the program and wham, tons and tons and TONS of paypal.com,etc,etc popups, I mean TONS!!, WTF??

I had to use ccleaner, and otherstuff, man that was BAAAAAD!

13. A M D BugBear

GPU:
    4 GTX 970/4-Way Sli
    Ok, I got it to work now, from the actual site, man talk about tons of options, jeez.

Now using Anti-Beacon along with theses two, see how it goes, not to bad.

14. primetime^

primetime^ Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX Vega 64
    lol i had the same impression....i think there long lost family:banana:

15. primetime^

primetime^ Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX Vega 64
    Honestly if you REALLY have stuff to hide...then maybe you should do all this stuff. idk lol

16. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    Realize that Google is still able to garner usable information off anyone? What has been accomplished is all for nothing. The only way to stop the "spying" is to never connect to the internet for anything. Never poses a cellphone either. Do not have any official identification. Do not do any form of transaction involving a financial institution. Only barter or deal in cash. Most importantly, be completely disconnected from any municipal wastewater, fresh water, or electrical hookups...completely off the grid. Encase your living quarters in a Faraday cage. Have the ability to block/interrupt satellite surveillance when they pass overhead. Best case scenario is the ability to obtain the holy grail of all property ownership...allodial title/deed. Once all that is accomplished, let us know how best to duplicate that accomplishment.

Am always encased in a full body tin foil outfit when outside. Neoprene or latex just does not do it for me.

17. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    Do not think you understood me. Google gathers it's information by just connecting to the internet. You do not have to use chrome. Do you know what information Google gets from an individual? Do they disclose the kind of information that is gathered. We are all being psychologically manipulated without any of knowing that we are. That is how well the science of marketing has become. By blocking those Microsoft signals just prevents Microsoft from getting the exact same information Google gets off anyone regardless of the operating system being used. Facebook has the ability to track any purchase made by credit card that has been registered with a Facebook account. All that has been accomplished is to drive Microsoft's mining efforts further underground to the point of imperceptibility. Better the devil you know.

18. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    I think it's the same guy, going on about the same programs the last one used, same tin foil hat stuff, just toning it down a tad so not to be discovered

19. primetime^

primetime^ Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX Vega 64
    For myself i dont think it would help much. I remember the last time i bought my kid an airline ticket, that night i was on the way to the airport and google searched something i thought was pretty generic....like "arriving flights" and google pulls up my kids ticket showing updated time of landing lol. I bought the ticket on my pc weeks before and my phone knew exactly what to show me. I thought it was pretty neat in truth....But maybe thats not so good for some lol
    And dont even think your email is secure either lol...Just ask hillary