Tom Clancy's The Division (Pt.1)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by TirolokoRD, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    No... i can kinda see where having two separate loadouts that can be quickly switched between would come in handy. Yes, right now a Marksman + AR/SMG is the ideal loadout... but it would be nice to be able to switch to something more dedicated to close range. Kinda feels like shotguns get completely overlooked... a LOT. At least for me. It's like "Ooh... a shotgu*dismantle*... Ooh, weapon parts."

2. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    One thing I was disappointed with in this game is the lack of actual character customisation. The beta was obviously limited but I thought the full game would allow more tweaking of individual facial and body parts to give more unique-looking characters, like say sports and WWE games, but the reality is that you can 6-10 custom pre-set pieces meaning that there are a lot of similar looking people roaming the game world. Yeah, it avoids having odd or hideous looking characters but it seems unnecessarily restrictive.

3. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Bugs me all those silly pieces of clothing we get that we can't do anything with, apparently clothes aren't made of "cloth"? Bizarre.

4. pbvider

pbvider Guest

GPU:
    GTX

5. Danwillysxi

Danwillysxi Guest

GPU:
    2080Ti

6. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I am going purely for DPS spec :D Story seems to be very short, i am 15 hours in and already at something like 48% and most of that time ive spend running around exploring and doing side stuff.

7. Steppzor

Steppzor Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 Ventus OC
    The community on reddit have raised this issue and the dev's have taken note of it, so might see a change of that in the future.

I suspect they cut a lot of small features from the game to get it ready to ship out and not force another delay. Cause there are a'lot of small features missing.

8. pbvider

pbvider Guest

GPU:
    GTX

9. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Missing that we know of or missing that we assume are missing?

10. Steppzor

Steppzor Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 Ventus OC
    Assume missing :p Stuff we expect to be in a game that is marked as MMO, small things. Preview of clothing, Compare gear/weapons stats without mods. Own clothing stash, Craft all function, Filter (sort/show highest usuable) etc.
    Loot trading (comes in the free dlc in april), compare players/gear, guilds (might come, someone datamined the files and found refrences for Guild vendors)

11. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    Shotguns are very powerful and I've seen only a few good players deal very good damage with them but, they are overlooked because most people can't use them efficiently enough due to having to be up close to deal the needed damage.
    Also for me, I haven't got a decent shotgun drop yet. :bang:

12. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Okies thanks for the clarification :) I didn't follow the game as I really didn't think it was for me to be honest but then something urged me to buy it once it was released and so glad I did :)

13. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060S

14. Danwillysxi

Danwillysxi Guest

GPU:
    2080Ti

15. CJ3D

CJ3D Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX970 4GB
    Is it just me or is the automatic gamematching system rubbish?
    Most times I pair up with some random that is wandering aimlessly or is in a safe house doing nothing.

There should be an area or room in the safe house that signifies that a player is ready to do a mission or DZ run. It should show you a list of groups ready to go, or groups early in a mission that need more than one or two people.

16. Danwillysxi

Danwillysxi Guest

GPU:
    2080Ti
    I might be wrong but you can select 1 of 3 options when match making; Mission, Free Roam, Dark Zone. Haven't done much multiplayer so not to sure.

17. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Bloody hell just found an ini tweak on reddit that gave me a 19fps boost! Think it's only applicable to those on a kepler sli config:

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivisio...isabling_temporal_aa_fixes_sli_low_framerate/

These are my results:

[​IMG]

8350 @ 4.4ghz
    16gb Ram
    MSI GTX 770 4gb SLI
    Windows 10
    364.51 drivers

1080 @ Ultra default with HBAO+ and a couple of high performance hit things lowered.

18. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    ^ that should work for any SLI or CFX config, temporal AA doesn't work well with multi-GPU setups AFAIK.

19. darrensimmons

darrensimmons Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX4090AMPEXT
    Oh nice find :)

20. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Wow, will try :)

Next, I'd like a fix for having to use Mouse Smoothing in this game to make G-sync work.

No mouse smoothing = very choppy when moving camera (feels like 60fps)
    100% mouse smoothing = G-sync smooth

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.