Nvidia GeForce 364.51 beta WHQL driver download & discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by kosta20071, Mar 8, 2016.

1. jonaand

jonaand Member Guru

GPU:
    gtx 1080
    now geforce.com and nvdia.com dont say anymore 364.51 is beta

2. ColdFlo

ColdFlo Guest

GPU:
    EVGA780ACXSCMSI780GMSI680
    These are probably good drivers but they wont even trip to top clock on far cry primal(this game is beast cards should be maxxed) so I'm getting slightly lower frame rates cause the cards are stuck at 575mhz.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  3. darrensimmons

darrensimmons Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX4090AMPEXT
    control panel global settings inaccessible

I have has this problem for a while with different drivers. Tried ddu and everything else I can think of but I just cannot touch anything in global settings or it crashed the control panel. This is a real pain as I use DSR. I managed to thumble around a few months ago and got it working but just upgraded again and boom...back to square 1. Win 7 home 64bit. Any ideas?

4. Bobnar

Bobnar Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 XC2
    huh? I asked about the performance of a certain driver. Not how you feel about Ubisoft or their games. I've actually had no issues or bugs with The Division. A few disconnects here and there, but thats it. Enjoying the game so far.

5. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    @manuelg

Can you tell me why i get tearing UNDER the refresh rate with GSYNC on and vsync off? I get tearing at 130fps~ locked with a refresh of 144

I am not the only one to have seen this, many posts on even geforce forums with no solution.

6. ColdFlo

ColdFlo Guest

GPU:
    EVGA780ACXSCMSI780GMSI680
    This driver also suck cards dont even get up to clock going back to 361.91 that was the best recent driver.

7. Danwillysxi

Danwillysxi Guest

GPU:
    2080Ti
    I would like to know this also. Just bought the division but really don't want to switch to these drivers.....

8. dreamlord

dreamlord Guest

GPU:
    GTX 650 1GB DDR5
    it's becoming really annoying to see new driver(s) out so often... i know no one is forcing me to use them, but it's so annoying... they should keep some update cycle in order, every 2 or 3 months, but having 3 drivers in last cca 20 days is ridiculous!

and btw, it's not beta anymore.

9. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    Could we please have an update in regards to DX 12 for your GTX 400/500-series Fermi graphics cards?

10. Hush child.

11. dreamlord

dreamlord Guest

GPU:
    GTX 650 1GB DDR5
    i could be your father poor kid...

12. BarryB

BarryB Guest

GPU:
    Palit SJS 780 in SLI
    After removing all the crap and stopping vulkan installing, these haven't crashed or done anything stupid so far!

13. FordLynx07

FordLynx07 Guest

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3070 DOC
    Latest WHQL driver performs ok but after installing it, msi afterburner osd won't work anymore. Replaced it with evga precision and it works again. Maybe afterburner needs update.

14. jonaand

jonaand Member Guru

GPU:
    gtx 1080
    afterburner need update since motnhs, can't see OSD using directx 12...

15. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    I was just checking my videocard page: http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-580/specifications . It says:
    supported Technologies1 SLI, CUDA, 3D Vision, PhysX, Surround, DSR, DirectX 12
    So something right away pops up for me! This product supports DirectX 12. Since i am not able to use DX 12 in any DX 12 ready game , how does it support it? In such a case , Law can be involved easy.

In the mean while i also got GTX 580 3GB Vram edition .

16. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
    It supports it in the definition of it can run a DX12 game.

There are several definitions of "supporting" dx12 considering there are a lot of new features in it thats only available to GCN+ cards and 900/Pascal(?) cards.

17. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    It can't , since no DX 12 driver available to the product. In real word, unable to run any DX 12 game at this moment at all. Here comes the tricky part. This product has been advertised as DX 12 product but unable to use for it. Law , clearly says, any miss advertisement cannot be allowed.
    Also had a replied msg from one of the Nvidia representative :We have made any public announcements on if/when it will be suppported (i just did copy and paste) . So any state of if is against the law in this case.

18. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
    364.51 is supported by your card and is a "dx12 ready driver".

19. siriq

siriq Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    It is not. I have it installed.
    [​IMG]

20. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
    Which game/program?