Samsung to demo 5G technology with only 1ms latency

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    At MWC 2016, Samsung will make 5G technology a reality by introducing reliable mobility and feasibility to utilize spectrums above 6GHz. Samsung will demonstrate the capability of the technology by tr...

Samsung to demo 5G technology with only 1ms latency

2. sverek

sverek Guest

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    Dude... I once missed my iphone switched from Wi-Fi to 4G, while watching Twitch on source quality. It ate my 5GB monthly limit within 10 minutes. Lessons were learned.

5G is great and all, but holy crap, if carriers won't raise monthly data cap, it can be blown in seconds...

3. randomizer

randomizer Guest

GPU:
    5600 xt Gaming OC
    This is cheaper then having Fibre internet and 1ms!!! Perfect for VOIP! But a problem for data usage...

4. Nomack69

Nomack69 Guest

GPU:
    GTX980M
    You should live in finland... 150/50Mb 4G connection with unlimited calls,sms,data for 25euros/month :) cant wait for 5g to come... here almost all mobile carriers have unlimited everything plans :)

5. seaplane pilot

seaplane pilot Guest

GPU:
    2080Ti Strix
    Use a carrier that offers unlimited bandwidth like Sprint. Ah! The good old days of building out the microwave radio rings for Clearwire, integrating & commissioning ATT, Sprint, TMO & Verizon networks. Fark you Ericsson, you evil company monopolizing the telecom industry. :infinity: