No Multi-GPU Support For Batman

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Ok, the game release pretty much is a dissaster eh ? After all that happens, no you do not get multi-GPU support either. This actually is an Nvidia Gameworks supported title ? The promised re-release ...

No Multi-GPU Support For Batman

2. Sunnijim

Sunnijim Guest

Pathetic really. I got a steam code with my GPU for this game. Is it even worth me downloading?

3. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Quite a fail

I wonder why that is since previous versions did support it

4. AgentOrange

AgentOrange Member

GPU:
    Giga GTX 980Ti Xtreeeme
    With a single 980 Ti this should run well mate. It's SLI and Crossfire that's the problem.

The game was awesome fun, in my opinion, especially with the Batmobile, but yeah it would have been even better if my hardware could have been fully utilised. Definitely would have done another playthrough if the CF support was fixed. A damn shame.

5. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    Basically "We've lost a load of money already on this game and have given-up trying to fix it."

6. PurSpyk!!

PurSpyk!! Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    As a SLi user, I find the latest trend set by Nvidia to be pathetic, they release game ready drivers for another game full of their tech, Fallout 4, no sli, they then release a new driver yesterday and remove Sli from Total War Attila, which has not had any issues I am aware of before with Sli, and now this. it seems Sli is no longer a big thing for Nvidia, and the consumer has been screwed over. So far any game release with Nvidia Gameworks, is a game to stay far away from, no matter what hardware you have.

7. mackintosh

mackintosh Maha Guru

GPU:
    Indeed. I suppose nvidia got tired of SLI users waiting around to upgrade their hardware and this is the end result. I expect nothing less from a company that nerfed one chip to boost the sales of another. Oh how I wish AMD got some of their clout back, I so want to take a break from nvidia when I finally do put this old rig to bed.

8. mR Yellow

mR Yellow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 Fury
    It's a heavily modified UE3. Dev said that SLI gains weren't significant and caused more issues.

PS, that's why i don't do SLI/CF

9. Pixelize

Pixelize Guest

GPU:
    R9 280X
    You got it!
    No point of spending more money for something that no one will buy, its old, its broken and everybody know it, especially they.

10. Esagerao

Esagerao Member

GPU:
    6900xt Red D Ultim
    At now impossible play it at decent 4k 60fps without sli support. We can only use second gpu for physx
    Reverted back to 1080p all maxed out.

11. kosh_neranek

kosh_neranek Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1070@2101 Boost
    C'mon lads! You really thinking that Nvidia is at fault here? They most likely paid WB to produce Batman under their gameworks scheme. And $ucked it up for them big time..We should be throwing stones at WB and make sure we don't buy any of their games for at least 2 years until they get their finger out..

12. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    TBH sounds more like SLI/CFX was more like a afterthought for them and they messed up the code so bad they couldnt reverse it unless they rewritten the entire game which costs a lot of money.
    Remember Arkham city and arkham asylum does support SLI

13. brutlern

brutlern Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 X Gaming
    Yes, the game is amazing. The performance issues are blown out of proportion, it stutters a bit while driving around in the Batmobil, but nowhere near unplayable like some say. It's more of an annoyance. The only think you have to do is disable Interactive Smoke. That setting just murders performance unfortunately. Disable that, crank everything else on max, and you get 60 fps all the time with some stutter while driving around.

Because of the crap launch and performance issues, people actually miss the fact that it's an amazing game, definitely the best Batman since Arkham Asylum.

14. kinggavin

kinggavin Guest

GPU:
    gtx 980TI super jetstream
    lols that batman photo is funny made me giggle the games a disaster i did buy it on ebay because i did not want the big download on my slow internet but only a fraction of the game was on the disc and when i see on youtube how bad the neon style graphics looked and the stupid batmobile being forced on you i never even bothered downloading the game R.I.P batman arkham knight

15. Yakk

Yakk Guest

GPU:
    Graphics card
    Garbage when released, still garbage, and will remain garbage apparently.

16. FranciscoCL

FranciscoCL Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Ti
    Worst PC port ever?

17. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    How come no one is willing to bring that publisher to court?

18. BD2015

BD2015 Active Member

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 1080 Ti x2
    The biggest disappointment of the still young millennium (when it comes to games). From what's supposed to be an AAA publisher you get a piece of **** that takes over half a year to fix.. I played all of the previous Arkham titles on 4k, now I have to downgrade to 1080p to play it with at least a bit acceptable performance, but ****ty graphics compared to its predecessors.

19. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    I think so. This is a holy grail of broken games.

20. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    That would be a big mistake for pc gamer's, they already offered refunds.