Fallout 4 - Part 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by rflair, Nov 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    I get very occasional double inputs on ps4 pad using inputmapper as well.

Not unplayable but occasionally pick up two things

2. binaryStar

binaryStar Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 SC 1450/7800
    I play with a 360 controller with no issues whatsoever. :shrug:

3. Kono

Kono Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 / 8GB
    Nope. Work perfect for me. 17hrs of playtime on Ultra setting and Survival mode. No crash, no stutter. Single GTX 970, i7, win10, 16gb, WD HDD Black.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  4. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    I wonder what mindset Bethesda had when making this Game.

"Let's sort of make it work on Consoles, and the PC version... hmm well... i guess the Modding Community can work something out. Will make some Patches later on, and if the Game still has bugs when we reach Patch 1.7 (skyrim lip sync bug) will just abandon it."

5. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    My dog is back :D Used fast travel and it appeared with me! phew!

Its running great for me considering i stream it at the same time, no mouse input lag, no stutter. Frame rate drops in Lexington and around Diamond City.

Like i said before, all i need now is textures pack and i will be very happy!

6. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Nah, screw this game.

Only played for 20mins so far today, but I've been killed 4 times in separate incidents where ive gone to loot something off the ground only for giant rad scorpions or crabs to pop up right next to me and take me out with 1 hit each.

7. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    Upgraded to windows 10, same load tests I did before now results in 20 seconds.

wut

Well, when I get SATA3 I guess I should get 10 seconds or so.

Also text looks weird on firefox in 10.

8. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Yes, I was experiencing pretty much the same thing yesterday myself while exploring on Normal difficulty. I felt very underpowered despite being level 5, almost 6, such that those Blowflies were nearly killing me. I then entered an area where dozens of Radmoles or whatever they're called kept emerging from the ground, even as I retreated. Very frustrating when that happens. :(

9. rflair

rflair Don Coleus Staff Member

GPU:
    5700XT
    So you die, I die so many times not expecting it, wait till someone shells you from god knows where, I actually laughed my ass off and said 'son of a bitch'.

10. stereoman

stereoman Master Guru

GPU:
    Palit RTX 3080 GPRO
    I've been having issues with the sniper rifles, really wish they would have used another key besides alt to hold breathe, problem is sometimes I press alt too early and end up throwing a grenade as that is set to the same key, really stupid to map grenade and hold breathe to the same key, what are they thinking?

11. AlxFitz

AlxFitz Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 970GTX
    I like it that it's quite a bit more difficult than the previous ones, there are some battles that you just can't win early on. I'm a bit worried that enemies will scale up in their difficulty with your level, I hope they don't.

I tried exploring the North East area of the map thinking I could get some easier xp but no, Super Mutants and Death Claws are there, so that was out.

Still I'm going to perservere with it and do as many side quests as I can for now.

12. stereoman

stereoman Master Guru

GPU:
    Palit RTX 3080 GPRO
    yeah i'm lvl 10 atm and there's still lots of enemies running around with red skull icons, that's why I went the sniper route, find a big rock to hide behind and start sniping them one at a time, that's how I cleared all the supermutants from the satellite array, they just run around like idiots with no clue while I take them all out.

13. doktor1

doktor1 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 5700 XT
    I love this game... :)
    Already 20 hours in and its only better and better!
    Animations are bad, but overall atmosphere and design is great...
    Sry no hate from my side :)

Pictures frome wasteland....
    *vanilla games with HBAO and some ini tweaks

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

14. AlxFitz

AlxFitz Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 970GTX
    I haven't found any decent sniper rifles, I'm trying to get some crafting skills so I can improve the weapons I do have. The best one I currently own is a laser one but it barely dents any powerful enemies.

I'm on level 11 and even the raiders now are pretty tough, they seem to like throwing loads of molotov cocktails which doesn't make things easy. I think you were wise to go the sniper route, too late for me now though.

15. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    Dragon Age Inquisition and Witcher 3 were like a one-two punch knocking out Bethesda. It used to be that Bethesda was ahead of the game but now they're behind. There's definitely a new standard for RPGs. Fallout 3 set a new standard when it came out but the world has moved on.

16. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I was sneaking all stealth like thinking I'm so cool... then I heard a sound and I turned to look at what it was then BOOM... my head disappeared.

Booby Traps 4TW

The upper part of the map, if you go across to the right you will get to the ocean, there is a fish factory upper right of map, in there are synthetic soldiers, one of them has a night vision laser rifle, it's kind of like a sniper, the zoom is good and it is powerful... It's an "Institute Rifle" with Night Vision Scope... forgot it's exact name.

Careful though the synthetic soldiers are a pain in the ass to fight, there are lots.

If you get a short hunting rifle, you can modify it into a sniper rifle.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  17. wrathloki

wrathloki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    By horrible do you mean not at all?

18. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX980 GAMING 1531mhz
    Anyone noticed that in the urban area, when i have shadow distance at ultra, u get very low fps ? And u need to decrease shadow distance to medium to make it work again ?

19. Sergio

Sergio Guest

GPU:
    Asus 760 DirectCU II OC
    Omg stunning pictures!! Can you please share your fallout4.ini , Fallout4Prefs.ini and HBAO settings if possible?

20. AlxFitz

AlxFitz Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 970GTX
    Cheers, I definitely need something!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.